• Of course they are

Who could deny that Africans and African Americans are people? Have we stepped back in time to the days of the African slave trade? Just because they have darker skin does not make them less human. This is the 21st century! How is it possible some people still think that way?

• Yes they are human

Just because they have a diffrent skin color doesn't mean their not human. I have had a conversation with a black person and I had a great time with him he was a good person. Anyone who thinks black people are not human they are raciest and a jerk. Thanks for reading my side of the argement.

• I hope this is a joke, because I had a good laugh.

I was scrolling through the debates, when I came across "Are Black People Actually People?" I have to admit, this title made me laugh out loud. So, thank you for a good laugh, but I am just going to assume this debate is just a joke. If it's not then you must also have problems functioning in life. But, like I said, you probably made this topic so that people would be infuriated by it and so that it would become a popular debate.

• No they aren't, My bike is gone again

A black stole my bike when I was three never saw it again if there was a god he would stop blacks from stealing my kids and my bicycle. You don't under stand I loved that bike and then a black just took it from me. Every human has some basic morals, if he had morals he would have just left it there proving blacks aren't peoples.

• No they arent

Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people.Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. Black people are wild animals not people. They are not people.

• No, Blacks are not human.

Crime statistics, IQ measurements, Lifestyle habits, Cranial structure etc indicate that blacks are a different animal. Sharing public space with another species wouldn't actually be a problem if they behaved in a civilised manner, But for the most part, Blacks don't: they are the feral wolves to our domesticated dogs. I do know some blacks who are decent and empathetic, But they ain't common.

• DNA, crime stats. IQ

Check all of these per capita anywhere around the world. The differences from blacks and the rest of the civilized world are astounding. All the evidence is out there. Much of it scientific. The DNA of blacks is more akin to the bonobo (spelling?) than to a human. Check it yourself.

• Blacks are dirty violent animals

The negro is less civilized than the ape. They kill each other off in ridiculous numbers and trash out their homes and neighborhoods. The average negro has an IQ of 60, equal to the IQ of a developmentally disabled person. In the many years since they were freed, they have regressed as a race while white men came to this country as immigrants with less at their disposal than the negro, and thrived within a generation! Put the negroids in cages where they belong. They dont deserve any more chances to destroy this country.

• The people from the past were right.

Black people are wild animals that need to be disciplined by their masters. If they run free they will rebel and turn into murderers. The only way to keep them contained is to make slavery return to the world. The way we have it now will eventually mean the end of the human race. Return slavery to make this world a better place for both humans and animals.

• Too ugly nig

I once went to the "hood" and all I saw was wild snakes and spiders and chimps around. Granted the sign outside said zoo, I knew it was the so called "hood" when I saw monkeys slinging poop at each other and I knew I was in the right place. It seems as if the blacks have actually managed to devolve since their ape counterparts have an actual semblance of a society while the actual blacks seem to always devolve into loud yelling and gun shots. Thus proving my point that blacks are in fact not human and if you have anything bad to say to me or my facts then, no u.

• If they were actually people then why do they act the like chimpanzees they evolved from?