• Yes, of course.

They simply are. There is no doubts about it, they are genetically inferior compared to us (white people). That's all

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

• I know this guy names nate higgers

Well clearly this is enough of an argument. Under close examination of his name you can see that the black truly are "insuperior." more importantly INSUPERIOR IS NOT A WORD. IT IS INFERIOR YOU STUPID PEOPLE. But whatever because only a black person would think of the word insuperior. Case closed.

• Black is really bad

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .You can't see black people coming

• I am disgusted

The person who made this debate is the INFERIOR one. To ask if a whole race full of beautiful souls is "insuperior" is incorrect in every way, shape, and form. Why is this even a question? What makes people think that the pigment of skin, the amount of melanin in the body has anything to do with superiority, intelligence, or character of a person?

• Anybody can be.

To see those words pop up on my screen when I was only looking to spell a word is crazy. Once upon a time whites were in the same boat they put every other culture in; they were slaves and everything else in the book. So for me to see this about my culture highly upset me because in my eyes everyone is created equally. Why must people only see in a ethnocentric way. I am only 18 and I know the difference between right and wrong. It's very clear how wrong this is so please take this down because this is not an accurate topic of today's society at all. We are all friends and family in the end no matter what skin or place we're born.

• Something is wrong with society

My only question is why? Why does a persons pigment change who or what kind of person they are? Yes, some black people are assh#*@s, but as are white people. By the way I am white and am disgusted as to how some people believe a colour can be a personality.

• No all men are created equal.

Everyone is similar to each other and is very close. The only difference is skin pigment which is due to how much melanin a person has. The days of racism are gone we need to see each other as fellow human beings made in the image of God. Thank you and God bless.

• Well, uh no.

Disregarding the color of your skin, it really only matters if you understand the difference between "insuperior" or "inferior" and if you know which one is proper.

Please. Next time, use spell check, have an adult or friend check your grammar, don't use improper or rude labels such as "black", don't make silly debates, or find a funnier joke if this is such.

>