• No but ditzy

What I’ve noticed is that’s blondes are really book smart they just seem kind of airheaded sometimes. That being said obviously that’s not all blondes but I’ve met a lot of blondes with this kind of personality. Maybe they do it on purpose to be cute I’m not really sure

• Blond people are smarter than people think

Just because people are blond, does not mean that they are dumb. Blond people can be smarter than we all think, a lot of teachers are blond and some scientists are blond. Just because people are blond does not mean anything, they are as smart as any other human being.

• Why would you ask this?

Seriously? Hair isn't linked to the brain. I feel like this post isn't needed but whatever. It's just a stereotype that blonde people are dumb. Obviously, hair not linked to intellect, this is nowhere near the truth and will never be. I'd seriously like to know what you're thinking when you posted this.

• Blonde people are just as smart as we are.

I have a bunch of friends that are blonde, and they're the smartest people I know. YOU'RE HAIR ISN'T CONNECTED TO YOUR BRAIN. All your hair color comes from genes. Intelligence doesn't come from genes. You have to listen and learn to be smart, and your hair color has nothing to do with that.

>