• Honestly No But....

Well let me lay it straight, I see that 100% of people said no and while that was beautiful while it lasted, I have decided to change that because why not? SO here is my reason (not really just coming up with something). People with blue eyes are inferior to those with green eyes therefore, idiotic...

• It's a dumb idea

If you think about it's technically racist. I'm blue eyed and am a smart person. Why even ask this question when people might take it personally insulting. I do very well in school and important test's. The color of your eyes doesn't make you less smart than any body else.

• It's a dumb idea

• It's a dumb idea

• It's a dumb idea

• It's a dumb idea

• No there not

Well they just have blue eyes no reason at all except people say oh no there different that means there idiots the people who say they are are blind morons yes they are don't argue with me I'm right end of story goodbye see you again adiós bonshour bye bye

• Possibly the opposite.

It is believed that blue eyes originated around the Black Sea area around 5600 BC and from there it mostly spread to northern Europe. (1) If we look at the vast majority of advanced civilizations in history, they tend to be in these areas. Sure, eye color may not determine your intelligence but according to the evidence, it could help.

1) http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-origin-of-blue-eyes-ancient-gods.html

• No Why Would We Be?

Why would we be more stupid than anyone else? It's just an eye colour and blue eyed people are no more stupid than brown eyed people etc. It's similar to how skin colour doesn't define someone's intelligence. From every eye colour you'll get stupid and intelligent people similarly to how you'll find stupid/intelligent people of any nation, skin colour etc.

• This is actually funny

BECAUSE IT'S THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT I'VE EVER SEEN

sooo
    where is existing previous evidence that blue eyed people are dumb?
    And how does eye color relate to intelligence?
    All I can say is that if someone like you make such a claim than
    1. Your'e jealous of blue eyes
    2. You're the dumb person
    3. You are objectifying eye color

with me it doesn't matter because I actually have two different coloured eyes
    1 green
    1 60% brown with green remainder

• Color doesn't mater.

All people have different eye colors. People also have different levels of stupidity but having blue eye doesn't make you stupid. Just like having blond hair doesn't make you stupid.The same rules mater. No mater what hair color you have or eye color you have you are just like everone.

Leaning says2018-01-20T04:36:10.870
Only if they are blonde as well.
kitty_cat_LOL says2018-01-23T14:15:16.413
OMG people i have a friend that is blue-eye blonde woman and she is not stupid
give it a rest
kitty_cat_LOL says2018-01-23T14:15:22.357
give it a rest
>