• Prepare the individual for life

I support the motin that say boarding schools are better than day school. In boarding schools, The individual stays alone and learn how to manage his /her lifestyle in the sense that the individual is trained by doing loads of chores and living alone from parents. It also helps the individual to build good character and also improve in the sense of maturity.

• Prepare the individual for life

• Benifits and Advantages of Enrolling in Boarding Schools

My reasons will be stated down below in a paragraph (which I think you might be burdened to read). Anyway, I hope parents who think day schools are better come to change their minds.

By my research, Yes, The cost of enrolling in day schools are reasonable but so are boarding schools. Why? The facilities are safe to use and can ensure the safety of children. Other than that, The equipment are much more modern than the ones used in day schools. The libraries and media are well-stocked. Another thing about boarding schools is that it contains small classes which can help the students focus better and teachers focus on teaching the small group. On the other hand, Normal schools have crowded classrooms resulting in student behavior issues. Boarding schools contain teachers who are willing to help kids gain knowledge, Ensure their health and much more. They also take their job as what you call a 'calling' and not a job. Another point is that kids want to live away from their parents. Parents may take this as a bad thing but honestly, Kids just want some freedom in their lives. I think its a good thing as they want to live their own lives for once but i get why parents hate this idea. To me, I think parents are just overprotective. I mean, If i were in that situation, I would hesitate too but you can't let your kids depend on you too much, Can they? On the other hand, Some kids just don't want to feel as if they're being restricted and hidden from reality.

I might as well end this madness now but those are some reasons i think boarding schools are better than day schools in every way i could think of.

• Bording school are better'

I am hornet to speak for the motion of boarding school are better than Day School Boarding School will help us to be more discipline that means it helps us to be rude less and be polite which will make better person in future from boarding school we learn better

• Bording school are better'

• Bording school are better'

• Tomorrow will come.

I am honoured to speak for the motion boarding schools are better than day schools. Boarding schools Will help you to be more discipline that means it will help you be less rude and be polite which will make you a better person in future. Thank you for your time

• Tomorrow will come.

• Tomorrow will come.

• Borden schools aredefinately better

Becks you will get to learn more things more experiences and also thru are many reasons to go to boarding school the academics the athletics and the extra curricular activities are just few considerations why should you consider sending your child to boarding school wouldn't she do just as well at day school?This is a common question for parents to ponder as they review their private school option you have made the decision to send him to private school in principles w it is just the matter of workings out the details

• Day school better

It is better because every day we go home meet are parents,go in parties. Play with friends at home ,enjoy . Anything we can do ,no boundation but in bording school we can not do these things . So,day school is better than bording school. And they are too expensive.

• Day schools are better

Day schools are more better than boarding schools because the students will have a parent child relationship and the parents can understand the weakness of theirr children. But in a boarding schools some thoughts and ideas of students can changed on behalf of what kind of friends they have and a lot more\

• I dont know

Because it is hard to choose from you know.It is challenging.Its tough annoying at times and also boring without family.Stressing ;to do things by yourself.Loneliness .So try not to send your child to a boarding school where he/she can feel uncomfortable,shy ,sad and the most important feeling of being scared

• I dont know

• Boarding school take out children's independence

Bcoz when we are at day school their is games period where students can play but it doesn't happily in the boarding school. In boarding school we can't do any thing with out permission . Their more discipline in boarding school . It can useful sometimes but it can be beyond limit

• This is bad

They decrease the children's sensitivity to the areas around them. If the person is a bull there would be more people to bully and u would not be able to do anything about it and if your child is shy they might get bullied by people who are not shy- speaking from experience

• This is bad

• Too expensive for no benefits.

Boarding school is so much more expensive, but to what benefit? Parents assume that, with the amount of money they are paying, their child's grades will be top notch. But really, it is the amount of effort the child is willing to put in that determines their grade. Shipping them off to some expensive school isn't going to magically change the mindset of the child.

• Dsffshjguiiui;k;op kij l;k

Sa xh h h hh hg k lm;,,,,,bv uh gy ft r g h fj m ijif b h k 9i u gy j j h g f fd we d r f g h j ll l lk k k k k mnh jh f g i l; ,

• Dsffshjguiiui;k;op kij l;k

Margaret_Kos says2014-06-21T15:21:09.527
Best-boarding-schools.Net for advice on boarding schools
>