• Bruh why you u lien

Obviously books are better bc books are sick and they dont crash and they dont give you myopia which is basically an eye disease h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    hh
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    hh
    h
    hh
    hh
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h
    h

hh
    h

h
    h

• Books are better than computers.

Books are better than computers because books have lots of information in them and computers you have to get a lot of websites up.

Jkasdkajscfhkdjhkh j j j j jj

l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

lllll

• Books are better than computer

Books are better than computers. Today many people are replacing books with computers. Looking at a screen can cause some health issues. If someone had a computer do you think that someone would take the time to read online books? An average human would rather play games on their computer. An average person will actually lose some reading ability because they replaced computers over books.

• Books are better than computers

Today many people are replacing books with computers.Books wont effect for eyes even for a long period.Looking at a screen cause effect for eyes.Today many people are replacing books with computers.Now a days every house has computer.An average person will actually lose some reading ability because they replaced computers over books.

• I agree to this statement, Books are better than computers:)

Nowadays there are many technologies such as computer or mobile phone it does not matter. But books are more good than technologies. Maybe you can easily found what you want but if you read any story or fairy tales and such you aren't emotional. Do you know that in books there are so many emotions? Yes it's true so i think that books are more good. I love reading very much i can read all time so reading is my hobbie

• Books are better than technology!

Screens aren’t optional anymore. If you’re not driving, Exercising, Eating or sleeping, You’re probably staring at one. HECK! You could be staring at one right now. And after 10 to 14 hours of screen time in a single day, Your eyes can feel like you just rinsed them with sand. Too much screen-time messes with our eyes and vision not to mention our sleep schedules. The bright computer screen could leave you with headaches, Eye pressure and dry eyes.

• Books are for leasbians

Books are for those kids who think there edgy in coffee shops who no one likes...There all dykes and who wants to be a dyke no one that's who. Like there puss are so loose because there such big lesbians .There boobs start sagging at 22 cause there such big lesbians

• Books are better

You can't open corrupted web sites. A book never crashes. Therefore, you do not have to take it to the repair shop. Dose anyone on how relaxing to read a book under a tree?. And they do'not take five to ten minutes to boot up. You don't get physical and mental diseases,Books are better because when look up something your brain is having to think, so that is good. And you are reading rather than staring at a screen and typing in something. So in conclusion if you have a book on the thing you are looking at, ALWAYS go for the book i is better for you, your brain and your education.When you read a book you seem to understand whatever it is that you are reading allot better than what you would when you read something on a computer,because with the computer you may not understand the story or poem that you are reading very well. Usually when reading a book you tend to get lost in your imagination but in a computer you may not

• Yes books are better

I think that books should stay if your getting rid of books your getting rid of libraries. Writing has been around for thousands of years!!! So why replace them with crappy computers!? I think that it would be stupid to replace books and get computer i think its retarded! Pls dont replace computers!!

• Books are better than reading ability because they replaced computers over books.

Books are better than computer Books are better than computers. Today many people are replacing books with computers. Looking at a screen can cause some health issues. If someone had a computer do you think that someone would take the time to read online books? An average human would rather play games on their computer. An average person will actually lose some reading ability because they replaced computers over books.

• Books> e-books, computers> just books.

This question should be books vs. E-books.
    Obviously, a book's knowledge is limited and computers allow access to millions of universal pages of knowledge, entertainment, information that is updated daily such as forecasts and news announcements. If pages burn, what they said is lost forever, if computers are destroyed, the info is likely easily retrievable.

• They Aren't Comparable

Books are a medium which teach us deep, focused messages and make us think differently from the perspective of a specific person (the author). Conversely, Computers are designed to share ideas, and work more as a open forum or community - driven collaboration, where everyone works together and ideas change. Because of this, neither is better than the other; they are both amazing, each in their own way.

• We hate books

Books suck they are the stupidest thing ever. NO ONE LIKES BOOKS. Except some kid in my class. Books are the dumbest thing ever invented why would we need them everyone hates them besides the kid in my grade. We hate books, we hate books, we hate books we hate books

• YES Computers are better

Computers is better because I can type anything and it will come up. Every house has a computer and you can save all your work on the computer.It great for school project you can design and be creative. Instead of writing you can type your work which it looks neater and also you can print.

• We love computers!

We strongly disagree that books are better than computers because they can hold more information from around the world. Computers can be used to communicate with people around the world quickly. I believe that a computer is better as it is quicker to find information using a search function. In a book you only have an index but you still have to search through a section. Instead of paying for individual books you can find endless texts online! Finally, online you can debate and give your opinions about books to find out which ones are best to read.

• I think computers are better than books

Because ... They are more entertaining than books, you can see moving images and download ebooks. You can also download music and extra information from sites like Wikipedia. I can talk to my friends and family using Skype and other social media sites. You can also use all the other programmes on your computer like powerpoint for presentations.

• So immersive it's creepy

I get that computers can give us a lot of information and can help us with school projects, perhaps show us cool websites, but almost half the time I search something on the internet it gives me a different result, unless it's widely known, and reading e- books on the computer just doesn't make you want to read more. Percy Jackson is a good example of this. While reading the book, I get immersed into in such a way that I do not notice anything happening around me, I get pulled into the world of Percy and his friends. E- books just don't do the same.

• Books are Better

Well, computers have to be plugged in and books don't have to be plugged in. If it is a pleasant day you can take your book outside and read but for computers you have to stay in because it needs electricity. And books increase your vocabulary while computers do not.

Posted by: Ibra
  • Many more books can be stored on computer than in a library

There are definitely some great reasons to keep words on wood pulp around, but the fact remains that you can carry around far more books, on far more topics on a computer than in paper form. If I had to choose the format for a knowledge database, I would choose digital format, but places like the Library of Congress should always exist as a backup in case of world wide computer catastrophe.

• Who needs a book when you have the computer !

I think the question is unfair. The majority of books bar some academic literature can be accessed through a computer. In another decade I would assume nearly all books will be available. However, if books were not accessible on the computer then I would agree with the statement. Both books and computers have different benefits. You cannot compile a complex spreadsheet or compute mathematical numerical solutions with a book! A book could tell you how it is done but this is useless information if the means to carry it out are non-existent.

>