• I'd have to say yes.

Firstly, It's "men and women" - not "boys and girls" since I presume you're talking about older teens and adults. In modern contemporary society, Men and women already have equal rights. When it comes to equality on a socioeconomic level, The wage gap is just another feminist harpy talking point that's been thoroughly debunked - based on empirical evidence, Men tend to work jobs that involve skilled labor (auto repair, IT) or trades, Whilst women usually work in jobs involving people, Such as being a cashier at a grocery store or as a hairdresser, Men also work longer hours than women on average, Thus earning a higher wage on average - a woman working the same job would make the same amount if she put in the same effort. Feminism and girl power bullshit has been so ingrained into contemporary Western society that it's a detriment to us men - everything we do and say is considered "toxic masculinity" whilst at the same time our mental health issues are brushed off as being "weak" because "YOU aren't WHAMAN YOU DUNT UNDERSTAND OUR STRUGGLE REEEEEE! "

• To an extent

Boys and girls are not truly equal when it comes to physical body parts but that is something else. They however are equal when it comes to skills and minds because they can both learn and grow stronger in multiple ways in life. The only reason why women from older times weren't so active was because of sexist policies.

• I Totally Think So

I think they are of equal genders because they can both do the same activities and can both excel at them. I do not know one instance where a boy would be able to do something one girl would not be able to do. In conclusion, Boys and girls are both equal genders.

• We are equal So shut the f**k up

We are all equal so you you just shut the f**k up ok and yes I think that we should have to make boys and girls equal ok and so shut the f**k you sexist people who think that men are superior or better so shut the f**k us go f**k yourself 🤬

• Yeah we need to stop this

We have been arguing for the past 100 years from now about who is better or superior and also we need to treat boys girls men and women to be equal to each other ok also we need to stop this argument about who is better or superior boys girls men and women should be equal

• They are equal

Look people and I mean people on the no side women and men and boys and girls are equal in fact and men and women and boys and girls can do the same thing have the same tasks can help each other be nice to each other also boys and girls and men and women can also vote now

• Yeah they are

Boys and girls are equal okay no one is better ok and no I think that boys and girls are equal and should stay that way and of course be treated that way also it should stay that boys should not be treated superior not even girls should be treated superior either

• Hell yeah they are

Boys and girls are equal ok and no one is better or superior ok and yes I think that boys and girls are equal should be treated that way Nd of course stay the same that way ok and yes I think that we should have to let frost and boys be equal

• Yeah they are

Yes I think that boys and girls are equal in fact ok and they ok and yes I think that boys and girls are equal ok and yes they should have to ok and they do not want to wear makeup because they have to be able to take care

• Boys and girls are equal

Boys and girls can vote also boys and girls are given the same education Also boys and girls have the same skills the same rights also boys and girls are also having the same strengths No one is considered superior better or Way better ok boys and girls are equal and should stay that way

• Yo my name is Austin Straub aka righteousdude. Here's what I have to say. . .

Chicken wing, Chicken wing, Hotdog and baloney, Chicken and macaroni, Chillin' with my homies.

• My name is Joey Tupa of Dassel Cokato High School

These bitches love Sosa
    O end or no end
    f***ing with them O boys,
    You gon' get fucked over
    Rari's and Rovers
    These hoes love Chief Sosa
    Hit him with that cobra,
    Now that boy slumped over
    They do it all for Sosa
    You boys ain't making no noise
    Ya'll know I'm a grown boy
    Your clique full of broke boys
    God ya'll some broke boys
    God ya'll some broke boys
    We GBE dope boys,
    We got lots of dough boy
    These bitches love Sosa
    These bitches love Sosa
    Bitch GBE dope boys,
    We got lots of dough boy
    bitches love Sosa
    And they love them Glo' Boys
    Know we from the 'Go boy
    But we cannot go boy
    No I don't know O Boy
    But I know he a broke boy
    Rari's and Rover's
    Convertible Lambos boy
    You know I got bands boy
    And it's in my pants boy
    Disrespect them O Boys
    You won't speak again boy
    Don't think that I'm playing boy
    No we don't use hands boy
    No we don't do friends boy
    Collect bands I'm a land lord
    I gets lotsa commas
    I can f**k yo mama
    I ain't with the drama
    You can meet my llama
    Riding with 3hunna
    With 300 foreigns
    These bitches see Chief Sosa
    I swear to god they honored
    These bitches love Sosa
    O end or no end
    f***ing with them O boys,
    You gon' get fucked over
    Rari's and Rovers
    These hoes love Chief Sosa
    Hit him with that cobra,
    Now that boy slumped over
    They do it all for Sosa
    You boys ain't making no noise
    Ya'll know I'm a grown boy
    Your clique full of broke boys
    God ya'll some broke boys
    God ya'll some broke boys
    We GBE dope boys,
    We got lots of dough boy
    These bitches love Sosa
    These bitches love Sosa
    We GBE dope boys
    We got lots of dough boy
    These bitches love Sosa
    O end or no end
    f***ing with them O boys,
    You gon' get fucked over
    Rari's and Rovers
    These hoes love Chief Sosa
    Hit him with that cobra,
    Now that boy slumped over
    They do it all for Sosa

Thats the only reason you need

• There are physical, Emotional, And mental differnces.

There are studies that look at the mental difference between men and women. And it found that men are risk takers, While women are more likely to make calculated risks and assessment.

I don't think that I have to explain the physical difference. Guys have the genitalia and stronger. Women have the other womanly parts

I'm not making the argument that men are better than women, Just that with our differences we are stronger together.

• Depends what you mean

Value, Equal.
    Oppurtunity, Equal, In most places
    In terms of what they can achieve, May be more difficult for one or the other but mostly yes
    How we are biologically built? No. Now besides the obvious things like women have t*ts and a pu**y and men have D*cks men are more physically capable making them better for more physical jobs, And women have increased empathy, Which is why they are usually the best caretakers or fit for jobs that require you to have compassion. These genders are "equal" but in the full meaning, No no they are not

• Men and Women are Different

- Different Responsibilities - Men & Women, A Study to Know
    - Responsibilities - For Christian Women, A Study to Know [Part 2 of Series]
    - Responsibilities - For Christian Men, A Study to Know [Part 3 of Series, End]

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=cXxwjNl4NFw
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=0QjP0LCgeB8
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=6vmbCDe8TWk
    -
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=f0CII_-gmDU - Sin of Feminism
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=tZscIhL5p2M - MGTOW Movement-BAD

• Only in value

Yes men and women are Equal in value as an example men are protectors and protectors of women and children and women are the care takers of men and children yes these roles are equal but women are inferior to men they are weeker mentally and physically they but men are also inferior they are not as empathetic we are two sides of the same coin

• Name one player in the WNBA

Women are stupid and gay, Think of the WNBA, Like what the actual f**k is that? They suck so much I don't know one player from the WNBA, Like go back to the kitchen and make dinner you stupid bitch. Then after your done making, Hamburgers come to kneel down and give me the sloppy toppy 9000 dumbass bitch suck my balls.

• Women rape dogs.

Take the dogpill, Women rape dogs. Throughout history, Men have basically invented everything. Women are inferior in every respect. What more do I need to say? They are only good for producing offspring. There is a reason they haven't had rights for most of history. Women are basically f***ing subhumans.