• Boys are just better

Of course boys are more hardworking Leo boys are a sweet super nice boys can only help increase the population ok also boys have a higher IQ than most women also boys are just better at also it everything ok and they should have to let all boys be better

• Boys rule. Girls stink

Bases on what I know boys are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Girls to be exact)that Girls are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Girls your useless

• Yeah they are

Yes I think that boys are better than girls ok and they should have ok and yes I think that boys are better than girls ok and yes I think that girls ok and yes I think that boys are better than most girls ok and yes they are better than girls

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Why are we even debating this?

Everyone is probably at least a little bias based on their gender but there are guys out there who believe we are equal too. Someone on the other side said girls were useless, But guys wouldn't exist without girls and vice versa. Plus it only says 70% said yes because the same person obviously spammed their opinion in it. There are two other people that weren't the person who spammed, But you can tell that one person spammed because it literally says the same thing each time. Majority of people were born by coming out of their mothers, Who spent 9 months with the child leeching the body's resources. . . Wait that makes babies sound bad. . . They aren't and that wasn't the point. The point is that people are under-crediting women/girls. For centuries people thought of men as better than women but women can do most things men can do and men can do most things women can do (though there are some things one can do that the other can't because of how our bodies work). Even with all this, We are still all humans, Some good, Some bad, Some smart, Some dumb, But it's not gender that decides this. There are smart boys, There are dumb boys, There are smart girls, And there are dumb girls. Even if it seems like a lot of girls/boys have a specific thing about them that makes you like/dislike them, That is just those girls/boys, Not all of them. Don't base people off of what you have known people to be like because they may be different. Your gender shouldn't have to hold you back. Everyone is equal, But humanity just decides not to see it that way.

• Equality will never be achieved if each gender tries to prove the other is less superior.

This question is blatantly sexist, Therefore I will not waste my time arguing with 13-year-old boys. Each gender has its own areas of superiority over the other. Men tend to be more physically aggressive than women. This could be beneficial in areas such as being a member of the Army. Women tend to understand emotion and body language better than men. This aids them in the area of growing their relationships. However, These are not stereotypes that apply to the entire gender. There are men that are more sentimentally understanding than some women. On the other hand, There are some women who are more aggressive than men. Therefore, To make a statement that "boys are better than girls" is nearly impossible to prove. Gender only plays such a big role in the personality and developmental level of a human.

• Nope, No and No Again

Boys are in no way better than girls and will never be. 100 years ago, Those poor lambs were given the illusion that they were and now that they know they’re not, They can’t deal with it. So, I get that you’re all idiots who for their mental health need to feel superior, But you’re not so you can either admit or carry on moping. Both genders are equal and nothing you say can change that. 😉

• If anything, It's the other way around. But I think they're both equal.

There seems to be a large amount of troll posts on this site, But I'll explain anyways. Both sexes are equal. There is no evidence that men are smarter than women, Both sexes can be strong, Both sexes can be emotional. . . The list goes on. But if anything, Women should be treated with higher regards than men, Because they are the ones who bring our children into the world. I'm sure if we did it over again, There's a good chance we'd get a female-dominant society.

• They are equal

I think this largely depends on what gender you have, But I think this whole debate is wholly SEXIST and that the people who say boys are better than girls are all SEXISTS and they are discriminating genders. We can't say which is better than what. BOYS AND GIRLS, MALES AND FEMALES ARE EQUAL and we shouldn't argue against that, Because that's what it says in UN's human rights.

• We're all Human

I will start by saying that, Even if this question was "are girls better than boys" I would still reply in the negative. In terms of what is relevant in modern society, Namely intelligence, Boys and girls are equal. Despite data showing that boys and girls think differently, Our brains are about the same. Now, If you are to give a more detailed question my opinion may change. If the question was "are boys physically stronger than girls" obviously the answer would be yes. If the question was "Do females have a longer average lifespan" once again, The answer would be obviously yes. Both of those things are scientific questions. This, However, Is not.

• What the hell are you thinking?

Yeah, I know that girls can be absolute trash and that most of them get off too easy in the West. That doesn't change the fact that men can be absolute trash and are more likely to actually end your life, Even if I'd prefer that to wanting to end my life (which is an effect of being near some of the nastier women. ) I say this as a biological male who never transitioned and never will. F**k, Most actual sexists are smarter than this.

• I am A BOy

Ok ok, I think girls are better than boys for many reasons. . . BUT I am a team boy cause. . . I am a boy. Girls are smarter and nicer than boys look it up it is true. Ok SO GOO TEAM BOYS AND GIRLS ok that's it ok ok ok. . . YOu can stop now

• Why girls and boys are equall

Maybe boys might be stronger and their brains might be 10% bigger but that might they be filled with the dummies. Girls are stronger than boys in the mental part and plus it's scientifically proven that girls mature faster than boys. BUT I'm not here to criticize anyone we should have peace

• Girls rule. Boys stink!

Bases on what I know girls are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Boys to be exact)that Boys are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Boys your u