• Boys are just better

Of course boys are more hardworking Leo boys are a sweet super nice boys can only help increase the population ok also boys have a higher IQ than most women also boys are just better at also it everything ok and they should have to let all boys be better

• Boys rule. Girls stink

Bases on what I know boys are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Girls to be exact)that Girls are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Girls your useless

• Yeah they are

Yes I think that boys are better than girls ok and they should have ok and yes I think that boys are better than girls ok and yes I think that girls ok and yes I think that boys are better than most girls ok and yes they are better than girls

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

• What the hell are you thinking?

Yeah, I know that girls can be absolute trash and that most of them get off too easy in the West. That doesn't change the fact that men can be absolute trash and are more likely to actually end your life, Even if I'd prefer that to wanting to end my life (which is an effect of being near some of the nastier women. ) I say this as a biological male who never transitioned and never will. F**k, Most actual sexists are smarter than this.

• I am A BOy

Ok ok, I think girls are better than boys for many reasons. . . BUT I am a team boy cause. . . I am a boy. Girls are smarter and nicer than boys look it up it is true. Ok SO GOO TEAM BOYS AND GIRLS ok that's it ok ok ok. . . YOu can stop now

• Why girls and boys are equall

Maybe boys might be stronger and their brains might be 10% bigger but that might they be filled with the dummies. Girls are stronger than boys in the mental part and plus it's scientifically proven that girls mature faster than boys. BUT I'm not here to criticize anyone we should have peace

• Girls rule. Boys stink!

Bases on what I know girls are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Boys to be exact)that Boys are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Boys your u

• Girls rule. Boys stink

Bases on what I know girls are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Boys to be exact)that Boys are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Boys your useless

• Girls rule. Boys stink!

Boys stink! Bases on what I know girls are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Boys to be exact)that Boys are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Boys your useless

• There is not a superior race

This isn't a matter of "girls rule and boys drool". Simply put men and women have very little biological difference and most of the separation is born out of long-held (and yet highly illogical) tenants of society rather than physical, Mental or emotional capabilities. There never has been and never will be a reason to justify why either sex is superior.

• Girls rule. Boys stink!

Girls rule. Boys stink! Bases on what I know girls are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Boys to be exact)that Boys are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Boys your useless

• Nope, No and No Again

Boys are in no way better than girls and will never be. 100 years ago, Those poor lambs were given the illusion that they were and now that they know they’re not, They can’t deal with it. So, I get that you’re all idiots who for their mental health need to feel superior, But you’re not so you can either admit or carry on moping. Both genders are equal and nothing you say can change that. 😉

• If anything, It's the other way around. But I think they're both equal.

There seems to be a large amount of troll posts on this site, But I'll explain anyways. Both sexes are equal. There is no evidence that men are smarter than women, Both sexes can be strong, Both sexes can be emotional. . . The list goes on. But if anything, Women should be treated with higher regards than men, Because they are the ones who bring our children into the world. I'm sure if we did it over again, There's a good chance we'd get a female-dominant society.