• Boys are better

Which players get the attention?
    Which players get the fame ?
    The mens do so i believe that mens are better than girls at soccer.
    No offense but girls are just weak an delicate. I always play against girls but tend to beat them by a huge amount. If girls get offended by this i dont care because im just saying the truth

• Birls are bad at soccer

Girls are bda becuase thwy have no penile. The peniles makes boys good at soccer bcuasuse boys are naturally better and stronger then weak ass womans. Buys are gooder than grils will be ever in history. Thank u for your time and kissing gurl\\\ is gay thanks i need more words ths

• Boys are better

There is a fine line that divides girls from boys and boys are better girls don’t know how to play most of the time they do whatever and once the woman’s USA national team went against a group of 15 year old boys and lost 2-5. And keep saying 50/50 haha. But we all know that ain’t true.

• Boys are not better than girls

Boys think they are better than girls just because it was originally a boys sport. I think it is just because boys think they are better but girls just don't admit to playing because we are sick of being bullied all the time just because we play a original game that was ment for boys

• No one is better than other.

At spots anyone could be good. Im good at sports. Boys and Girls could be the same in sports. Nobody is better than others. Boys could have stronger parts than girls but than not mean anything in sports. I think boys and girls have the same abilities. In conclusion nobody is better. From a person's opinion. Good Bye

• Evidence is needed

The only way to have an accurate answer is to get the best players from both male and female teams and have them go at it. Simplifying it down to gender without proper evidence isn’t a good argument. Just because a male beats a female at soccer doesn’t mean all males are better. My school’s soccer coach was male and had a older sister who played soccer professionally. It is fair to say she was somewhat better at soccer than him. As a man I can say I’ve witnessed female soccer players kick ass and I’m not afraid to say yes there are great players out there that can most likely kick your ass ass well

• Some people are good others bad

Boys are good but im a soccer girl and the girls on my team are amazing ill say girls are better but boys are not the worst mabey boys and girls are good i saw boys play befor and there not bad but I say boys and girls im in thr middle.

• Girls can be good as any boy

No, girls can be good as any boy but just boys/men get more attention in men's soccer witch is unfair. And not many people will watch the women's soccer so you don't really know if boys are better than girls with soccer. You should give them a fair choice and not be jugged just because they are a gender. It's 2018 we should be open minded about this topic so this is why i say no. (this is my ideas and everyone has different so no hate please)

• My name is jeff

My name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff vmy name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff my name is jeff

• http://www.football-bible.com/soccer-info/best-soccer-player-ever.html all men by the by

Sorry got to say no. I'm not a man pig or whatever but I got to say I've only met about two good girl soccer players in my life time that were nice and cool. But I have been playing for about a month and I destroyed both girls on my own with out any help. Still, no hate directed at girls but they both had five WHOLE years of experience more than me and I won the game on my own 15-2. Sorry If I have insulted anyone with this commit and I'm sincerely sorry for my words.

• I do not think boys are better than girls in soccer!

I think boys are not better than girls in soccer because I play at school and outside school and there is no way the boys are better than me at school. It's about 50% - 50% actually. I tackle them, most of the time I succeed they tackle me most of the time the succeed. However because i'm a girl personally my opinionis girls are WAY better at everthing

• There's no way to determine!

Just because there is more attention on boys soccer then girls soccer does not mean that boys are better then girls. There is no way to determine which sex is better! But do boys play more soccer then girls, maybe. Do they play better, no way to determine (anyways its all based on opinion). How can you answer question when its not based on fact?

>