• This is an absurd question

I am a fourth generation born Canadian (currently living in Canada). The last time I donated blood in 2014, I noticed that the blood flowing from my vein was red, so the likelihood that I am human is rather high. Furthermore, I am not offended by the question due to the inherent absurdity of the premise. I also wonder why this poll is in the Music category. Perhaps asking whether or not Justin Bieber is an alien would have been slightly more useful and entertaining?

• I'm half canadian

It's not easy have a tail grown out your butt being an alien and sure the suction cups in my fingers get annoying but I'm proud to be a alien and I won't let nobody else tell me other wise i will also wage world domination so be ready humans

• I have evidence

Canadian once talk to me could not understand what talk about. This is what conversation sound like: aye aye aye boot aye boot syrup syrup maple aye aye aye aye aye boot hockey boot boot aye

aye sound like begin of alien. Aye-lien. So can confirm is alien. No one can deny the truth.

• Really? Of course they are human!

This isn't even a question. Yes they are human how is it so hard for someone to see that? They are just as much human as you and me, I don't understand why anyone would even think this was an appropriate question to ask. If I were a Canadian I would be very offended. Wouldn't you?

• Canadian speak I am not human.

I am at Canada birth. I was birth in Canada over 4000 years ago. When I birth, I was alien. I speak alien and Ìæ╣. Alien is me not from ebanon not form green and blue dot. Me is a human being is not true at all. Don't lissen to the liars.

• No they aren’t

They aren’t humans - they’re angels. With their funny accents, Kind, Friendly natures, Love of weed, Peaceful nature and ability to survive the cold - they were always built superior to us puny mortals. “Eh? ” is just a message from god we haven’t deciphered yet. Maple syrup is what was really in the garden of Eden.

• Canadians are not human

Canadians are androids created by Mark Zuckerberg to spy on the human race and gain information on our weaknesses. This can be proven by the fact that they can survive in very cold temperatures and remain constantly positive and nice to remain inconspicuous. This is also true for chick- fil-a workers.

• Cuz they are

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b

>