Amazon.com Widgets
  • They are bad!

    I had perfectly fine eyesight until I started using my phone all the time and I resulted getting glasses. I highly recommend cutting time on your phone and do other things like take a walk or draw. Something to get your mind of it. You won't regret it. I promise!!

  • They are bad!

    I had perfectly fine eyesight until I started using my phone all the time and I resulted getting glasses. I highly recommend cutting time on your phone and do other things like take a walk or draw. Something to get your mind of it. You won't regret it. I promise!!

  • Yes! YES! YES!

    There are so many health ricks and bad things like tumors and even caner and really bad stuff.Cell phones are dangerous because they use a low level form of microwave radiation that makes heat and penetrates the tissue to make it heat.Also,it can cause cancer. They also take time away from studies.

    Posted by: dyh
  • They are definitely not safe!

    Just search up how many people die a year from phones. Not to mention the hidden radiation and brain tumors! You may get Abnormal cell growth and damage to cellular DNA
    Difficulty sleeping, depression, anxiety, and irritability
    Childhood and adult leukemia
    Eye cancer
    Immune system suppression
    Attention span deficit and memory loss
    Infertility from to much screen time.

  • Cell phones are dangerous

    They are dangerous because of internet, games, and more. It is very hard to trust cell phones and the app that you can get off of them. They are very untrustworthy and i do NOT trust them. I also do not have one because they are bad influences on kids and people of all ages.

  • Cell phones are dangerous

    They are dangerous because of internet, games, and more. It is very hard to trust cell phones and the app that you can get off of them. They are very untrustworthy and i do NOT trust them. I also do not have one because they are bad influences on kids and people of all ages.

  • Radiation causes cancer

    We all know that radiation is bad for us. Yet we fail to recognise the fact that mobile phones are using radiation in order to make contact with another station. Research has shown that higher frequencies of radiation are given out by a phone the further away it is from a base station; those who live further away from these base station and use mobile phones are more likely to develop cancer. This research shows that cell phones are in fact not safe; they cause a disease which we are still very much in ignorance over how to cure.

  • They are bad!!

    They are really bad because they destroy your brain cells and it also changes people's actions. This changes people's daily life. They reduce brain tubes. I am also not writing this off of a phone. I am writing this off of a laptop. I think phones are dangerous. I am not saying you shouldn't have a p;hone but I am just warning people.

  • Yes, because they help reduce brain tubes

    I i i i i i i iiiiiii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i

  • Cell phones cause suicide.

    Cell phones are dangerous because people use their cell phones to bully and with too much bullying people commit suicide. Suicide is a huge issue with teens and adults. A huge percent of suicide happens because they are being bullied. Online and off line. This is a huge issue. Cell phones are dangerous.

  • Me daaaad own's apple he steve jobs

    My dad ownd applea sow he no cancer si hea be a good phoner anybedy whao seas im lyin is a faker abd is not good cos theym not aopple awner so nyah nyah 1 my mom awns a puppy dat my daaad buy he is greet he is poppt

  • We shouldn't turn off our cell phones.

    Everybody needs there phone because if there is an emergency then your friend or parent can't get in touch with you and if your not with them they are going to get really nervous. I don't think we all should turn off our cell phones. Some people want to tho

  • We shouldn't turn off our cell phones.

    Everybody needs there phone because if there is an emergency then your friend or parent can't get in touch with you and if your not with them they are going to get really nervous. I don't think we all should turn off our cell phones. Some people want to tho

  • Elecromagnetic radiation y

    Elrctromagnetic radiation is in all moicroaves stoves light bulbs they all have it so why are we just worying about the cell phones so stop its every electonic there probable everybody has in their home stop saying ohhh your gonna get cancer and stuff just stop . . . .

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.

  • Cell Phones are Safe

    Cell Phones Are Safe
    This Information is from http://cellphones.procon.org/
    Cell phones increase personal safety by providing an easy means of contacting others during an emergency.
    There are no proven studies that show that cell phones create brain tumors
    Even if cellphones are not safe, why just cellphones? Computers, Ipads, TVs, and almost every electronic device with a screen can cause the same health problems as a cell phone.
    Most causes of car accidents are not from phones. Less than 1% is from the use of phones while the other 99% is from changing the radio station, eating, drinking, or talking to a passenger while driving.
    Almost 56% of people over the age of 65 say that safety is a reason they have a cell phone.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.
>