• Disgusting and horrible

When I was younger I did beauty pageants but I stopped and realised it is all about how much you sexualise yourself then you get prizes. That is not a message any girl should have. Some girls are already bitchy and competing to be beautiful makes it even worse

• They are terrible

I personally think that child beauty pageants are a way for mothers to make up for a lack of confidence in their appearance as a child. Also, I think that they are terrible because they result in some young girls thinking that if everyone doesn't think they are beautiful than they have to change their appearance.

• Another reason why we can’t have nice things.

To support this pathetic waste of an entertainment style is to go hand in hand with child abuse and oversized egos. I can tell at a glance that half these poor children, too young and powerless to say no, will grow up to be high school sluts, and the other half will become depressed little shits that attempt suicide because they were never told to believe in themselves. If I met some parents who condoned such an act of child sexualization and objectification, I would shove my boot so FAR, and FAST, up their assholes, that it would trigger a geological event! They all reak of entitlement and stupidity; every breath they take is a stunning endorsement for Planned Parenthood! These sad little men and woman children use the talents that they beat into their own offspring as a means to live out some twisted fantasy where they’re the princess or some other crap like that! These dumbasses live vicariously through the efforts of their dolled up children and pretend as if it’s anything but a means to feed their own pathetic selves some “meaning”. Isn’t raising your children properly enough meaning? I’d rather bring up a kid who doesn’t win a single medal or participate in a single competition, than deal with a whiny entitled brat who flails about to get mommy dearest to pay attention to her rather than get into a pissing match with some other pageant parent. In short... Child beauty pageants are STUPID!

• They are what are y'all sayin

They are cute and people judge them by how beautiful these kids are and by the way the kids are girls of course they are called beauty pageants you need to help these girls look even better their moms let them look what a shame but they are cute girls and beautiful little girls

• Are you kidding?

It really makes them have a good self-esteem and confidence? BEAUTY PAGEANTS DO THE OPPOSITE! THEY TAKE THE CHILDS SELF-ESTEEM, ALSO THEY ARE USED AS SEXUAL MORSELS. ARE YOU CRAZY? These kids can get depression, eating-disorders, and more from this stupid beauty pageant stuff. I personally think this whole thing is just wrong. People teach their kids that beauty comes before everything else, such as education and important things like that.

• Are you kidding?

• Just plain wrong.

Child beauty pageants teach little kids that looking pretty will get you farther in life than things like intelligence or personality. Do you really think this is a message that little girls should be learning? Of course not! Plus, the kids in the pageants are too young to say no to their parents, and their parents won't listen to them.

• No no no

Its wrong to have children dressed up and forced to be put into competition when this can damage them mentally. Read the websites :lllll And rlly, going as far as fake eyelashes along with spray tan, that is jacked up boiiiiiii so Dont do this to your kid ok? Mhm

• Its not right

It sexualizes children, their made to wear these skimpy cloths and parade around on stage. Their to young to say no so they have no choice, and its not fair. It's wrong and to me VERY BAD PARENTING.
    Their children, not dolls. When will people get that!! Wake up people

• Why do people say no

It is so wrong kids are not dolls so don't do that to little kids. They will not tell you how you feel but they all don't want that they should have a normal child hood and the mom and dads need to stop taking that from them. I would hate to have someone having me do it so just STOP and let them be kids why they can they all grow up so fast.

• Disgusting and horrible

• I like them

As someone who does beauty pageants, I believe that they are great. The one thing I will say is that people just see what is on TV. There are different kinds of pageants. There are natural ones and scholarships giving out. The more I do pageants the more I feel happy with myself. In natural pageants we do interview and that is going to help me later in life. Now because of pageants I know how to present myself. I also know how to talk to people and give presentations at school and I'm not scared.

• Are you kidding?

• No just no

No no no no no no n on non non non non non no no no no no n o no no n on on on on on n onon no no no no no no no n \\ no no no no no no n o no no no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no

• No just no