• I go to school and I have 5 projects due in one week

I will mix up the projects
    school is not cooooool c ooo l k j hyyg tfdes3wawefygu huy y u h y8gy gty gf ty vty gty gy gt g g tg tf tf f y yf y f tf tfrt fr frt f trf rf r rfr fr6 f

• No one should be put under this pressure

I go to school and the homework is unbelievable. I feel like we don't have a long enough weekend. I have to get up early for school and because of the activities I do after school I don't go to bed till late therefore I sleep my whole weekend. This pressure needs to stop!

• Too much pressure

I am 11yo and i just moved into 1st year i already have a bunch of homework and 9 classes a day so i feel very stressed and anxiousq i think someone needs to take a stand and take all the pressure of our shoulders i am already feeling very depressed

• Its far too much

I don't have time to write my supporting argument as i need to finish my essay then do maths, French, Geography, Biology and history homework due for tomorrow. So yeah i would say that i might be under too much pressure but idk maybe I'm just thinking that due to not getting enough sleep as i need to study.
    Bye

• Programmed for the cold, designed for warmth.

I feel that the problem is not how much pressure we put on children in today's age, but rather on where people are focusing that pressure. It's all about appearances, how you look on paper. You have to have great grades, look good, be agreeable and well socialized, and you have to create that image as soon as possible and reflect it on multiple levels and platforms.
    We are told by those around us that it's of the utmost importance to develop strong moral codes etc..., but what we learn from observing the actions of the people telling us these things is that morality must be sacrificed to become a success.
    The problem is that at our core, all people seek/ need mental and spiritual meaning and understanding above all else, but we live in a world where that's placed last on the priority list.
    We're a generation of children being brought up on oxymorons. We're brought up to thrive in the cold, and then people seem surprised when the heat gets turned on and we melt. You're not allowed to say you're not coping, you're not allowed to take time to heal, and then when you finally break down you get swept under the carpet as soon as possible.
    On the plus side, now more than ever we have the power to change the world we live in for the better. From my experience, sometimes you just have to have the courage to be happy and damn the rest. Do what you're not allowed to do as long as it will help you grow as a person. Push yourself, but not over the edge of a cliff. In short, if the pressure being put on you is being directed in the wrong areas (it probably is) , take control of your own well-being and redirect it to the right areas. The rest of the world probably won't.

• In the UK

Scotland in particular, we get an interview with each of our teachers about target grades. In 5th year which is the second last year, I am currently doing 4 Higher level subjects, 3 of which are sciences and one National 5 due to failing it last year. I was great with my grades the first couple of years but I was met with really shocked looks when I asked for my target to be a C rather than an A, simply because I know I won't get it. The amount of pressure to get into Uni is actually unbelievable and I've ended up with stress-induced anxiety, and my hair actually falls out at times due to this. I personally don't even want to go to University, I'd rather do an apprenticeship but even saying that my Guidance teacher looks at me as if I've grown another head. Doing 5 exams plus having a part time job is probably the worst thing to deal with at 16,
    ~ Erin

• There is Way too much stress

I can speak firsthand being a student in Highschool that we are under a tremendous amount of stress nowadays. We're under too much pressure to succeed, what with keeping grades up, doing test after test, and battling depression and anxiety that was caused by the stress school has put on me, I hardly have time to enjoy my life that I should have. In conclusion, yes, students are under so much more pressure and have much more stress than many people realize

• I can't bear out all that pressure.

In the areas on which I live, my friends put far too much pressure on me. It's not only friends, my helpers put pressure as well. I feel like I'm going to be mistreated, so it's also putting pressure on me. So yeah, kids are getting a lot of pressure in schools.
    ~Max

• I can't bear out all that pressure.

~Max

• I can't bear out all that pressure.

~Max

• Children are not under pressure at all

Children today are even less under pressure than ever before. Maybe the problem is that they are to less under pressure, which gives them the idea that they can live and do whatever they please with their lives. Children need more pressure than ever, especially from good role models and parents to influence them to live with dignity and good moral standards.

• Kids are certainly NOT under to much pressure, there are two very good points of evidence for this

One of those points is if you simply look at the statistics, children in the United States have some of the lowest scores, they are the farthest behind in education. You would think with so many programs and tutors at there disposal they would be even smarter! Another point is that children here are given the choice to just be average and are only encouraged to get the average. Schools say get 380 on your CAHSEE exam that is equal to a C barely passing in most people minds.

• No, children are not under enough pressure

Children are growing up in the "everyone wins" generation. This is extremely harmful for children as it does not teach them how to handle failure when the consequences of failure are small. Children are not taught disappointment or to have realistic expectations. Children need to begin feeling the pressures of the real world at age-appropriate levels.

• I think each of you also receive too little pressure.

I think you live in different areas. In certain areas, kids could get any value of pressure - from slightly too much pressure to far too much pressure. I can't even imagine how little pressure you could be receiving, I guess. So, you can't just dismiss yourselves from thinking about other kids' opinions.
    ~Max, a curious searcher of the Internet.

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all

Because its not npooooo we need pressure and school school school school school scholl school school school school school school school school school school school school is great and has no pressure at all. It sets us up for later in life and is awesome and so school school school

• Nooooooo school is no pressure at all

>