• It is good to be in a co-ed school

I go to a co-ed school and i love it and i know people that go to all girl schools and most of them have no clue how to talk to boys and i have heard it goes both ways. My school as i said is co-ed boy they split the girl and boy cor classes until you are in year 11 and i think it works really well, we all talk at lunch and i have friends that are boys and because we have known them from year 7 or 9 we are all friends and when we get to year 11 it is not hard to be in there class. I really think that schools should be co-ed it teaches girls and boys to interact with each other

• It is good to be in a co-ed school

• Yes co education is good

Because co education develop the good relation between a girls and a boy. Its is the process of reading in a same place of both sex so they can know about eachother and also if both are taught well they can be the strong pillars of our nation which can help in uplifting our country towards progress. Studying with both boys and girls can also help in making friends. They can feel equality between both of them which develop a society where there is no discrimination in future.
    So for supporting CO EDUCATION IS GOOD

• Co-education is good

Co-education is good because co-education develop mutual relation , co-education help in the condition that he/she is facing, it also help in respect ing both of them because. Sometimes students do respect of opposite sex. They also come to know the feeling of each other, after marriage it helps us. By this we can remove our hesitation

• Yes,, it's way better

Well, we don't need long sentence, yes it is way better,, the reason is because our school which is these days school,, they are co-education system, right? So if you don't like your self or not enough with your self,, you can say you don't like co-edu but if you think you're living okay and want your child to be like you? Co-edu is better..

• That is good for our society.

Co-educational schools better reflect the diversity of our society. Student at independent co-educational feel comfortable about who they are have a healthy and positive attitude and self image. Most Student in Co-educational schools indicate "It is easy for students at my school to find a group that they fit in with them"

• It is necessary to give Co education in all the schools.

It is good to give Co education. It is mix up of both men and women. In older it was not getting Co education so women's could not get Co educate and due to it women's were doing household works. But due Co education women get education and they stand on there own, so it is must necessary to give Co education in every school...

• Girls can be anything even tufter than boys

Girls want to do better and be faster than boys so they have started co-ed. To show that boys and girls have the same right that any boy has.
    Its not fair to let all the boys to have fun just like in the military girls can be in it too. Woman are just a powerful as men... I know i am im 14 and studding for the military NAVY / COST GUARD... People say that i cant ( BC im a girl) but if i can push then Im in

• Vcffhfcfcxdfx fd ftrd td

Vv v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v vvv v v v v v vv vv v v v vvvvvvvvvv vv vvvvvvv vvvvvvv v vvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvv v v v v v v v v v vvv v v

• Vcffhfcfcxdfx fd ftrd td

• Nope nope nope

Co-ed is really not better.
    As a graduate of boys' middle school and a student in boys' high school, I don't want to think of how awkward it would be when we have girls around in our classroom. I'm not saying I don't like girls; I'm just saying that it would be uncomfortable to have boys and girls in one classroom, especially after middle school.

• Think about it...

Many people say that if the other sex is in the other room, the other will not pay attention towards their education.
    Co-ed setting could intimidate the opposite sex and that could affect the student's participation skills.
    The University of Pennsylvania researchers randomly placed the students in single-sex classrooms and a study showed that the students said they would go attend 4 years of college.
    For those in a single-sex environment, social interactions with the other sex outside of school offer the chance to develop these communication skills, so single-sex schools may better.
    The appearance of the sex might be different. The dress code would have a major change because the other sex wouldn’t be in the classroom so they wouldn’t get “distracted”
    Research has shown that girls perform better in school in warm rooms while boys perform better in cooler rooms. Having a warm room could affect the other genders participation and their grade. Single sex school would be able to adjust the temperature to help students get a better education
    Some research and reports from educators suggest that single-sex education can broaden the educational prospects for both girls and boys. Co-ed schools tend to reinforce gender stereotypes, while single-sex schools can break down gender stereotypes. For example, girls are free of the pressure to compete with boys in male-dominated subjects such as math and science. Boys, on the other hand, can more easily pursue traditionally “feminine” interests such as music and poetry. One mother, whose daughter has attended a girls-only school for three years, shared her experience on the GreatSchools parent community: “I feel that the single gender environment has given her a level of confidence and informed interest in math and science that she may not have had otherwise.”
    School Dash research found that 75% of students that attend single-sex schools achieved at least 5 good GCSEs compared to the 55% of students that attend mixed schools
    Single sex schools enable girls and boys to feel free to learn and discover any subject, with girls able to pursue interest in male-dominated subjects such as maths and science and boys able to explore music and the arts. Indeed, at the 26 Girls’ Day School Trust schools and academies, girls are more than twice more likely to opt for science or engineering degrees at university level than girls nationally.

• Think about it...

• It's good being study separately with our own gender

Being a girl I prefer to study separately. Some people think that we should study in a co school college or uni.... Because they want to grow up with confidence with developmental skills etc... I wanna tell them that I had studied with girls and boys too but I loved to study only with girls... I have confidence I am grown up with social skills I can go out and do everything which I want...

• It's all about studies

I believe a student, whether a girl or a boy should study in a school with students of their own gender. A stage of a student is that stage of life where innocence and craziness is in abundance. They can easily fall in wrong doings. It's better if they choose a school wherein the students are of same gender. They can compete, create, learn and contribute separately within their circles and hence became leaders . If it's a girl, she can provide a helping hand in women empowerment with her fellow girl classmates in every field and if a boy, he will provide massive technical, mechanical skills and business dealings with his fellow boy classmates in their future. Both, a girl and a boy can lead as examples in their own way and give rise to every aspect of worldly life .

• Future related problems

I think co-education is bad because if a boy and a girl gets a relation, it
    would cause a bad future for them. One more thing is that girls can easily cheat the boys who are very lonely and boys can also cheat the girls who are lonely. This can be related with money.

• Future related problems

>