• Corporations shape the political landscape.

In a recent court ruling by the supreme court, It was decided that corporations limits on their freedom of speech would be lessened. In other words, Corporations could now go ham on spending money on political campaigns. This along with another court ruling is cementing the belief that corporations, At least in the eyes of our legal system, Are uber-wealthy 'people' who can pursue private interests.

• Greedy Bosses in big corporations cruel to workers nowadays

Greedy Bosses in big corporations cruel to workers nowadays, With increasing global wide competitions and automation technologies replacing good paying jobs. Also many big corporate love to abuse consultant vendors at cheaper countries (like India, Phillpines, SouthEast Asia, Africa. . . Etc. ), Or abuse the part-time workers skip benefits, Instead of paying their company workers proper wages and benefits or promoting within. Also stagnant wages for lower level workers, While upper managements keeps the biggest bonuses and $$ to themselves, While ignoring suggestions from lower level staff. Many big coporate bosses prefer to push their current employees to work more and harder with less pay and resources, Instead of hiring more workers to relieve burden, Ever-increasing job pressure. I myself experienced several layoffs in the IT field, Many times the bosses uses "market downturn" as reason for mass layoff, No job security for lower level staff.

• Of course it is.

Especially because of the new copyright laws on YouTube. Channels that have been doing everything right in terms of DMCA laws are being shut down due to a mere video or one copyrighted song. Corporations are controlling everything creative in this world and so we're gradually turning into a distopian society because of that.

• Corporations are much too large, and getting worse.

The amount of money and property owned by some big businesses is larger than what several world countries own. If that doesn't tell that they have too much power and influence, I don't know what will. As it stands they abuse and use the massive amounts of power and money they carry to manipulate everything from your home town and communities, to federal laws and congressional decisions to all work in their favor. Plus many of them do not provide fair policies to protect their employees from work related mistreatment. Often times using loop holes against them. There quickly needs to be some changes made to balance corporations' power, or else there will be a very small percentage of the population controlling most of the country's money, while others will be suffering from the greed and collateral damage of these corporations.

• If We Have To Bail Them Out

Then yes, they are to powerful. There are two sets of society's in this country and pretty much every country. When the top part of the country screws up, such as the big corporations. The bottom part of the country has to do all the sacrificing, to make up for their greediness.

• They Are Way Too Powerful

American corporate interests are far too powerful at this moment. They have effectively bought off congress, and they have a small army of lobbyists to martial through the legislation they would prefer. This has a direct impact on the American federal budget. Corporations are subject to tax loop holes the common citizen does not have access to.

• Corporations are too powerful and we as a society have allowed it to happen.

I can not imagine what goes on in private in major corporations and companies. All the greed and deceit. High ranking members thinking they deserve bonuses for doing nothing. I am not saying that all are like this, but I do believe a majority are. And we have allowed it to happen. Even if we know the truth behind some corporations, people will still support them if what they provide is convenient.

• They do good.

No, corporations are not too powerful, because they do a good job providing a good or service that people want in order to make a profit. No one makes me drive to the gas station to put fuel in my vehicle. Nobody makes me shop at WalMart either. I do these things because the corporations provide things that I want.

• Corporations Is Powerful

I personally think that corporations are not too powerful because they might have a lot of people but you must have the right as well as motivated team members to be powerful. I personally think that corporations are not too powerful because they might not be as driven as a sole proprietorship or a partnership.