• Heck Ya PEOPLES!!!

DOGS aren't boring cats sit around taking up the couch. Dogs love you and are in my opinion much cuter than cats. Dogs are more useful than cats. Dogs can do tricks and pull sleds, herd animals, protect your house, do search and rescue. There are police dogs, military dogs, service dogs. Cats can also be useful. Like they can ... Ummmmm... Pee in boxes.

• Dogs are better than cats.

Dogs run and play while cats just sit around and do nothing. When you are feeling sad dogs come and cheer you up, do cats do that? NO! When I was crying my dogs came and licked away the tears. Cats tongues hurt. So yeah, I think dogs are WAY better than cats.

• Dogs are better than cats.

• Yes, duh! #dogsforlife

Dogs are way more playful and fun, they do things like fetch and they cuddle with you. Cats just sit around all day and sleep in the sun. Also, cats can get aggressive if they are not in the right mood. They scratch you and make you bleed. Who wants a pet like that?

• Dogs are WAY better than cats

Dog: mans best friend cat: mans awkward room mate that poops in a box. A dog will fetch the ball a cat will sleep. A dog will save you from a fire in your house, a cat will quietly sneek out the back door. Dogs will comfort you when you are sad, a cat doesn't care.

• Ya! I think that dogs are better than cats

Dogs, best friend of humans are loyal and very entertaining as they love to play with people especially Golden Retriever as this kind of dogs are VERY funny and adorable. But there are a few disadvantages as dogs must be walked weekly or mabe even daily, so that you’ll need a lot of time to do the job. But cats are a different story. They are alot less interactive and they are also too shy to do things. Cats only eat, climb and sleep. You don’t need to walk it daily. So if you’re deciding to have a pet, consider about your time and your affordability.

Thx
    -by Myles

• Cats and dogs are both awesome

In my opinion, both cats and dogs are equally great. While dogs are likely a better family pet, as they're more likely to get along with kids and kids would probably be less bored with them, cats can be better for people who have small homes and don't have time to give a dog the attention and care that it would need. Generally dogs are used for more things, such as police dogs and service dogs, but that's because they're easier to train than cats, which, while being a definite advantage, doesn't necessarily make them a better pet. Don't get me wrong, I have a dog and she's the best and I love her, I'm just saying that cats are just as good. It really depends on what you want in a pet.

• I like both!

Cats are more independent. They are just happy with some food and water and toys, and need very a little attention. Dogs on the other hand, are more dependent. They need lots of attention. It's a big time investment to train a dog, but I don't think cats are boring pets, although I think a gold fish might be.

• Child supppport need

Cats are rulers of tha universe lolcats rule comedy other cats rule tragedy like the lion that ate your fat momma lol lol are you so tusptd swas san sawastika but no waslion that ate your fat momma lol lol are you so tusptd swas san sawastika but no waslion that ate your fat momma lol lol are you so tusptd swas san sawastika but no was

>