• I do like some dogs but cats are way better here are 10 main reasons why . . .

1.YOU CAN TAKE CATS OUT FOR WALKS TO
    you can buy leashes for cats at petshops!
    2.LITTER BOXES ARE BETTER
    you have to pick up cats waste with ashovel while dogs with a bag and carry the ag around until you find a garbage can
    3.CATS ARE NOT LAZY
    cats just get energy when they are sleeping so so saying that cats are lazy is just like saying computers are lazy plus my cat is verry active
    4.DOGS ARE MESSY
    dogs are always messy and need baths regularly while cats clean themselves and need batts once a year
    5.CATS CAN HEAL YOU
    cats bye purring can heal broken bones ore make head akes better and lots more
    6.CATS HAVE BETTER MEMORY
    researchfound that dogs hve memory for 5 mins f you don't repeat it while cats have 6 hour memory ans sometimes remember stuff forever
    7.CATS PICK A SPECIAL PERSON TO LOVE
    true while dogs they love everyone in the neighborhood
    8.DID YOU THINK CATS CAN'T DO TRICKS actually cts do lots of triicks like ,sit,roll,stand and give a paw!
    9.CATS ARE SO CUTE WHEN THEY ARE KITTTENS ASPECALLY LONG HAIRS DOGS JUST LOOK WIERD WHEN THEY ARE PUPPY'S
    10.#1CATS

• 100% yes !

Yes yes yes Let's start with... TOO MANY REASONS!!! But my main reason is dogs give LOTS and LOTS of exercise, you need to run them and yourself everyday. While cats on the other hand stay lazy on the couch , and starch your whole house up!!! Plus they stay lazy you stay lazy. Not me I'm getting my exercise with my favourite... DOGS!!!

• Dogs Are cuter!!!!!

I have a dog and his face is so cute and fluffy and mushy and he never smells bad and never growls. He always nudges me with a toy in his mouth wanting to play and I think that is Adorable. Plus dogs actually care about your feelings and don't just hiss and scratch at you. Another reason is you can have fun with your dog. I take my dog to the beach and he will chase me on a swing or fetch a ball. Cats are boring unless you think batting around a ball of yarn is fun

• Witch is cuter?

I say dogs are cuter because when they are puppy's they are WAY cuter than kittens. Kittens will scratch at you and hiss when they are mad. When the puppy's grown up most dogs lay around. And you can just take your dog outside, but with cats you have to clean they're litter box.

• Witch is cuter?

• Dogs are wayyyyyyyyyy cuter than cats!

Dogs are a mans best friend they get sad when your gone and love you! But with all do respect cats do not care if your gone or if you go away they just need people for 1 reason: To feed them! Dogs love you no matter what and are loyal!

• They so are

I have a pet dog and had a pet cat I left the cat for a month and it didn't remember who I was and runs away whilst my dog when it got left for a month remembered who I was and loved me more so dogs have better memory

• They so are

• I love puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppies are cute, fun ,and don't claw you. Dogs know when your sad, mad, hurt, ect. Cats don't care how you feel, they will just sit their and hog the couch. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door and roast marshmallows.When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won’t go at all.

• Dogs are much cuter than cats

Chihuahuas can fit in your arms or a small bag. A German Shepard will protect their owner even if it means that they will get hurt in the event.
    Also you can train your dog to sit, speak, shake, and you can train your dog to dance. You can also train your dog to play dead.

• Cats are cuter

Cats are cuter than dogs because they are kinder than some dogs. They are also sweet and cute. Also, Cats are cuter than dogs because they don't eat their own vomit and you don't have to pick up their poop. So, Cats rule and dogs drool. Yay cats. Yay cats.

1.YOU CAN TAKE CATS OUT FOR WALKS TO
    2.LITTER BOXES ARE BETTER
    3.CATS ARE NOT LAZY
    4.DOGS ARE MESSY
    5.CATS CAN HEAL YOU
    6.CATS HAVE BETTER MEMORY
    7.CATS PICK A SPECIAL PERSON TO LOVE
    10.#1CATS

• I like both but there are more ugly dog breeds while there are more fun and cute cat breeds in the world its true

Now first dogs just take the lead and never give cats a try but cats are catching up to dogs my cat is sooooo playful that we bought it a cat leash it is actually a cat leash it says so on the cover "cat leash" second IT IS NOT TRUE THAT CATS CAN NOT BE TRAINED becuase i trained so far my cat to sit on a cammand plus i saw vidios that actualy have cats that giva paw to somone , roll , sit ,stand on back paws third of all CATS ARE NOT LAZY they sleep in the day becuase they are building up strength and can be faster than dogs fourth of all dogs have 5 minuite memory and CATS can remember stuff up to 6 hours they can also remember stuff for there hole intire life fourth of all cats they go to the litter box and you use a shovel to pick up there waste while dogs on the other hand you hve to get close to there poo and touch it almost just with the bag and mush it up a bit (eww)fith of all CATS ARE SO CUDDLY AND WARM they are also really butiful sixth of all its true that dogs are way to messy for example my friends dog smells like a barnyard with out a bath every week and my cat smells good all the time somtimes he even smells like parfume :)and we wash him onley once a year !!! Seventh of all cats will come up on your bed and cuddle with you unlike dogs they will just take up the whole bed (plus dogs don't purr witch calms me down all the time )eighth of all CATS CAN ACTUALLY HEAL YOU it is 100 percent true once when brother was sick my brother was likr sick for 3 months and then my mom got a cat and my brother stoped throwing up pluse did you know that cat purring can heal broken bones and my cat always helps my mom to get away from her head akes unlike dogs they just wish they could help with something last of all #CATS RULE :)

• Cats are way better than flilthy old dogs

Cats are super cleaner then dog because they dig up garden beds and get mess everywhere 2. Cats are more peaceful than dogs because they don’t wake you up all the time with their loud bark while cats have a peaceful, soft and small meow that won’t wake you up. 3. Cats use the kitty litter and dogs do their bissness in the yard. If it was in the middle of winter and their poo is in the yard and you’ll be cold and won’t want to do it while cats they don’t need people to clean up all their poo and wee. #Cats Rule

• Cats are the best dogs are just pests

First of all, cats are much cleaner then dogs. Dogs are filthy and they bring mud and stuff in the house. Cats on the other hand clean themselves and are less likely to get bugs on them. Another reason cats are better is they are really sweet and loving. Most dogs are super aggressive. They bite and attack people. Cats are so sweet and calm. Finally, cats are super soft, cute, and fluffy. While almost all dogs are ugly. But almost all cats are adorable. #love🐱

• Cats are the best dogs are just pests

First of all, Cats are much cleaner then dogs. Dogs are filthy and they bring mud and stuff in the house. Cats on the other hand clean themselves and are less likely to get bugs on them. Another reason cats are better is they are really sweet and loving. Most dogs are super aggressive. They bite and attack people. Cats are so sweet and calm. Finally, cats are super soft, cute, and fluffy. While almost all dogs are ugly. But almost all cats are adorable. #love 🐱

• Cats are WAY cuter

Cats are much cuter and softer than dogs. Most dog breeds are ugly but most cat breeds are cute if not all of them. Dogs are also very aggressive they bite way more than cats do. Dogs are also very loud too and dirty. I would always favor cats over dogs 😘🐱

• I love both

I love both, but cats just take the lead for me. They don’t need to be washed, they don’t uncontrollably lay turds everywhere and smell much nicer. They also don’t pounce on you. But I for sure love dogs too. If you want a more active/playful/dependant pet get a dog.

• Cats are better because dogs are gross.

Cats are nice and clean, but dogs eat poop, roll around in stinky things, and poop on the floor. The also drool and slobber. Dogs are so dopey. Dogs also like to drink from the commode. Another problem with dogs is they are so loud and never shut up. They also chew up expensive things like shoes, clothes and charger cables.

• Cats are way better

Cats are fluffier and you can train them to open doors and stuff. They are smarter, more agile, and they don't disturb you in the middle of homework. Also, they don't step all over your feet when they get excited. They will defend you even at the cost of their life and are unwaveringly loyal.