• Yes its the best way to test IQ and knowledge.

I am a teenager in 12th grade and I am support because there is no other better way to test one's subjective knowledge even though there are many better ways to test IQ than pen paper tests....But its best for subjective knowledge tests. As subjective knowledge is important for employment in all cases.

• Examinations are great.

Some people are always afraid of exams because they think it will be tuf to write or handle. Exams are usually very easy but some people find it hard to read for the exams so the fail and feel that the test was just for nothing this is why i love exams

• Examination is the only way

Examination is the only way Yes! Examination is the only efficient way to test one's true ability.
    This helps us remember howto do things.Take for example, the things we do everyday like buying things with money etc are only because of the exams we did.
    Only due to examination,I am able to debate this topic for I have been writing the English examination for years.
    This is only due to examination that our countries are progressing further as new ideas found due to leading to businesses leading to a rapid progress.
    The main mantra about examination is not about how smart you are but the effort and hard work you apply.
    Examination also determines the on how schedule your day by managing time for studies and others activities.The way we handle stress is also determined by examination.These our shown in the way we have written.
    So imagine the world with no examinations,what would happen?There would be only fighting,no love,no progress only bloodshed which all of us would be dead and extinct like mammoths.
    Therefore examination is the test of everything

• Examination is the only way

• Exams are test of ones ability

Yes! Examination is the only efficient way to test one's true ability.
    This helps us remember how to do things. Take for example, the things we do everyday like buying things with money etc are only because of the exams we did.
    Examination also determines the on how schedule your day by managing time for studies and others activities. The way we handle stress is also determined by examination. These our shown in the way we have written.
    Exams are the true test of knowledge. Even though some people decry exams as pointless and not indicative of knowledge, knowledge is a very difficult thing to test. While exams may not be the perfect answer, they are currently the best answer, so we should not be so quick to dismiss them.

• Examination is the only way

• Exams are the true test of knowledge.

• Examination is not the true test of knowledge

Because ot's about how a person is able to understand a subject. And everybody has a moderate level of understanding. Some have examination anxiety. And it's also about learning the questions and answering them. People can also cheat. This is so because many people don't know their potential. And some people will get high marks and some will get low.

• Its not fear or hatred its just not fair

Its not that I am scared of exams or that I hate it, Its just not fair hoe people judge you by the results of an exam? Its just a paper with some questions....How could they decide our future. Our destiny? How many exams has Bill gates taken? How many did he fail?? So y cant i fail our exams and become someone they never thought I would be?

• Exams Cuse Negative Effection

If a doctor gave the same injection to all of his patints , the results would be Tremendously bad , the same tragdy happens when it comes to examine students , each one having different Strenghs different needs different affits different dreams , and you give the same exam ? That is exceedingly fatuous .

• I hate exam

Exams are useless..... A piece of paper can never decide our future.. So never test knoledge with marks or exams but by the behaviour, attitude and knowledge..... Give a thumbs down when it comes to exam for testing one's knowledge....They are not at all the true indicatorof your knowledge .....

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

• I hate exam

>