• I believe that extreme sports are worth the risk.

I believe that extreme sports are worth the risk because extreme sports could push you mental and physical limits. You also can lose weight because it is very hard and dangerous. It is more fun that normal exercise. These are the reasons that I believe extreme sports are worth the risk.

• I believe extreme sports is good

I believe that extreme sports are worth the risk. I believe that extreme sports are worth the risk because extreme sports could push you mental and physical limits. You also can lose weight because it is very hard and dangerous. It is more fun that normal exercise. These are the reasons that I believe extreme sports are worth the risk.

• I believe that extreme sports are not worth the risk. There are many deaths and injuries.

Extreme sports often lead to extreme injuries. Every year there are about 100, 000 deaths and 4 million injuries from extreme sports. 75% of those injuries are because people who are doing extreme sports don't wear protective gear at all! The sport with the most sport related injuries is basketball and football.