• Yes they are

We need from is otherwise we wouldn’t be able to eat fresh meat, Oats and herbs. That’s most of our diet. Many many years ago when all we knew was eating fresh meat and herbs and we were healthier than we’ve ever been, And that’s just for that even started putting sugar in our food.

• Yes they are

No farmers no food no future. If farmers just fell off the world everybody else would to. If you were to go do what farmers do you would see how much work is put in to getting the crops to sell and you would probably buy local, And support them more.

• They are the best

Farmer work in the fields and plants they also harvest plants and sell it. They work for us if there is no plants then no human being if no human being the world is for waste. And like this I suggest that farmer is the best person in the world thanks

• Agriculture is important!!!

Farmers work in their farms day and night to feed us, eventhough they do not have enough food for themselves. They take care of the plants. They always does everything carefully when it comes to plants. Farmers are as important now as they were in the past. Farmers are going to be important forever.

• Farmers are very important for us.

I support farmers as if they are not there there will be no one to give food to us . He is one of the most important person . Right now in our life there is lot of pollution and there are no plants grown after few years we all will go back to villages and start our farming to get back our beautiful world. God has given us many things we misused them and people our saying boring farmers and many more things but farmer is one of the most greatest person. This there is no one better than a farmer

• Farmers are the future

Literally. Farmers are the future. No farmers, no food. No food, humans die. The End. By 2020 each farmer is going to be supporting a populace of 20 people (on average). 1 Farmer. 20 people. And not all farmers will be in the same place as the people they are feeding, there are mostly imported foods.

• Yes they are

We get clothes, belts,footwear and so on from the farm product of farmers andalso through the farm produce of farmers the country gets foreign exchange that helps in developments of the country. And also doctors, traders, teachers,farmers and,bankers get food to eat through the hardeork of farmers. What do you also say

• Of course they are

Without farmers, food security is affected. Food security, housing and education are seen as three key ingredients of a wealthy society. Without food security, poverty will increase.
    If it is necessary to import food, then the cost of food will increase significantly and that will mean less disposable income for growing the local economy.

• Always Will Be

People complain about how there aren't any jobs. Well you can EASILY find one in farming! Agriculture is the largest employer in the United States. Take away farming and that's 23 million jobs lost. Oh, and they also just happen to produce the food we need to survive. If you like the convenience of just going to the grocery store and getting food instead of raising everything yourself, then you better thank a farmer. PLEASE Support America's farmers and get information about agriculture from the source and not from some city person online who is providing false information.

• Farmers will ALWAYS be important

Coming from a farm family and working on a farm from a young age, I've come to realize that agriculture is not only crucial to our economy and environment and of course producing food which we need to survive, I have learned how hard farmers work, only to be bashed by people who have never set foot on a farm. What right do they have to try and bring down our entire way of life when they have NO idea what it's really like?! Farming is not just a job or even industry, but it is something many generations have worked incredibly hard to build, and it is the best way to teach future generations about life and how the world works. Agriculture is how my family (and 3.2 million others in the United States alone) makes a living and I absolutely love working on a farm. It makes me so sad when people try to take that away. Please support our farmers!

• Farmers are very important for us.

Whatever you people say I support farmers as if they are not there there will be no one to give food to us . He is one of the most important person . Right now in our life there is lot of pollution and there are no plants grown after few years we all will go back to villages and start our farming to get back our beautiful world. God has given us many things we misused them and people our saying boring farmers and many more things but farmer is one of the most greatest person. This there is no one better than a farmer

• Never Ever Again

Farmers are boring they need not be useful now .There are machines now who need farmers are they suck important I never think so what about you , . Are the still important..........................................This goes to show how Useless farmers are.S, their families, and agriculture impact something in our lives every day. So No farmers are important.

• No not so important

G G G G G G G h y I k k k k k k l l k k l l l k k k k k k j b n h j h G h u l k I j n o k k o k k l k n

>