• The Bill of Rights

The Bill Of Rights were set up to protect us from anyone who would infringe on our freedom to say what we want, Be secure in our right to protection from anyone that might bring us harm (Gov. Or not), Our right to be secure in our homes from unlawful searches and having our things put up for auction because we decided we wanted to put substances in our bodies that happen to be illegal because there is money in it for the federal and local authorities to prop up their fascist burocracies

• Yes they are

There's a reason that grown people are called adults, and not children. They can decide for themselves whether or not they want to do something, as long as it doesn't impact others in a negative way.

If someone wants to smoke, they have that right. It is their body, they should decide what they want to do with it. My opinion on what they do should not give me authority over their body.

Nicoletravolta says2018-03-20T08:24:00.427
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.
Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.Com Call/what’s-app him: +2348160153829
>