• A serious epidemic

Immediately after hearing this assertion, I bolted outside to the creek close to my house. I was in disbelief. The first thing that caught my eye was two male frogs having intercourse. But there was no way. I immediately went to my computer and learned that since frogs are turning gay, They are now on the endangered list. It made ZERO sense. I decided to do a little experiment of my own, Which is now one of my biggest regrets. I started to drink the water. Day after day I began to notice it. Instead of checking out chicks during class, My eyes wandered towards guys; girls began to regard me as a best friend rather than their biggest crush, And before I knew it I went from a Girlfriend to a boyfriend. Take this threat seriously. I never though that frog homosexuality would affect my life on such a grand scale.
    BEWARE. THE. WATER.
    You were warned. . . .

• They're putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay.

Do you understand that? Turn the friggin' frogs gay! *Agh* *Gosh* It's not funny! Gay frogs, Friggin' frogs. I don't like them putting chemicals in the water, That turn the friggin' frogs gay! Do you understand that? Turn the friggin' frogs gay! *Agh* *Gosh* It's not funny! Gay frogs friggin' frogs.

• Definitely Alex Jones Forever

The frogs are obviously being turned gay. It's a conspiracy just like 9/11. It's all the fault of the gays and nazis. They're trying to wipe out the human race by making everyone a raging homosexual. Disgusting. I will fight for us and make sure we don't go extinct. Anon for president.

• Frogs are gay

F g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g n n n n n n frogs are gay

• The FrOgs ArE GaY

Everytime i walk outside i see them. Two male frogs just going at it like nobody's watching. But they're, God is watching them. God is watching them take a fat shiot on the bible. Its like they don't even respect their lord and savior frog jesus. Also Frog dicks are twice as large as armadillo dicks thank you

• Frogs aren't gay

Frogs aren't gay because being gay is illegal and then the frogs would go to jail. If the frogs went to jail then they would be sad and I don't want them to be sad because I would think of the frogs crying in jail and I would cry too and then we'd all be crying, So they should not be gay

• Alex jones is a lunatic

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=OBewhFwW9qI

Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    Open the video
    They're putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay. Do you understand that? Turn the friggin' frogs gay! *Agh* *Gosh* It's not funny! Gay frogs, Friggin' frogs. I don't like them putting chemicals in the water, That turn the friggin' frogs gay! Do you understand that? Turn the friggin' frogs gay! *Agh* *Gosh* It's not funny! Gay frogs friggin' frogs

• Frogs are not giey

FORGS R NOT GIEY! JUST BECUZ TWO MALE FWOGS LIEK TO HAV FUUN DEY AR NOT GIEY! REEEEEEEEEEEE! THE FROGGIES HAVE A LIFE TOO. DEY ARNT GIEY! DEY JUST WANT TO HAZ SUM FUUN BY DOIN IT WITH THE SAME GENDER. So DEY AR NOT GIEY! HUMANS AR GIEY NOT FROGGGIES!

>