• Gamers are scapegoats

They are scapegoats in a world that blames everything and everyone else for their issues. Just like the radio and TV when they were first invented.

People like to blame violent video games for others lashing out because they've played violent video-games. In reality only psychopaths kill others; video-games or not. There is a certain amount of responsibility and lack of caring for others that modern society has lost.

Phones, Consoles, And even TV's have games built in them today. Odds are if you're not into video-games you have still played one. Just because someone decides to do something stupid doesn't make video-games the disease; especially if they've only played 1 hour on HALO or something dumb like that. I imagine the media would report this guy was a HALO addict or some shit. "OMG HALO turns people into murders in 1 hour! " PRINT IT! PRINT IT MY PRETTIES MUAHAHAHAHA

• The media constantly attacks gamers.

The media used to view gamers as lazy slobs who lived in their mom's basement eating Cheetos and were morbidly obese. Now they view them as violent. Why don't they show who we really are? We are functioning members of society who like to have fun, And if that is so bad, Then so be it.

• They are an easy target

The world wants to blame everything on gamers and make them seem like dangerous individuals. Playing all day no job and no ambition and violent. Sure some crazy gamers exist, But were they already crazy beforehand?
    WW1 WW2 and other massacres existed before games.

They just want to blame all of the worlds problem on something that easy to attack. Video gamers are not the problem, They have a better management than politicians. I am not the one who increased the deficit or took bribes

• We live in a period

We live in a period in which politicians are not very popular and believe me you have my sympathy. Politicians are regarded as people who have learned to talk but not to act and you demand action and rightly demand it in dealing with unemployment. We live in a period when Britain can only survive by vigour and by action. We have resources of intellect, Of energy, Of craftsmanship, Of skill, Second to none in the world, But those resources must be mobilised for a great effort of a united nation. To do that Government and Statesmen must take their courage in their hands.

• We live in a period

• Gamers are oppressed by boomers and media

The media and boomers oppress gamers by accusing games of causing violence, When it is obvious that the true cause is selfish people who want to become famous by torturing people. They happen to play video games and thus gamers are blamed. Violence occurred way before the invention of video games, And thus boomers and the media blame them to shift the blame away from themselves.

• We live in a society.

We live in a society where gamers are viewed as sweaty neckbeard fucks that are blamed for violent attacks such as school shootings and terrorist attacks. As a gamer, I fit under none of those categories and is an actual member of society. The only difference between me and the other person on the street is that I play Pajama Sam.

• Boomers are the status-quo

In all forms of proper, Multifaceted media, Boomers are always at the forefront of everyone's attention. It is currently normalized for boomer ideologies to be shared and freely expressed, And we know this since anywhere from central viewpoints to extremist boomer viewpoints are never contested with any rallies, Group meetings, Or even riots. Without sub-stream media, The voice for gamers goes largely unheard. We can see from many protests, Public speaking events, And just simply the general political consensus across any political party, That gamers appear to be a problem. This one-sided climate that exclusively speaks against one group, And never the other way around is indicative of what we say in the 1700s with slavery. The time to stop this oppression is now, And the first step is realizing what has been going on through the centuries.

• Gamers are scapegoats

• Fed frrr drf

Rehab ahaha an yehwbab with what you gonna is this week for you guys and your family to be a great person and a good job of man you trrrt was the way I was going and then you said I gotta you know what I was doing I wanna make it