• Yeah they are

Yes I think that girls are better than boys ok and they should have ok and yes I think that girls are better than boys ok and yes I think that boys ok and yes I think that girls are better than most boys ok and yes they are better than boys

• Girls are just better

Girls give birth and of course girls are more hardworking Leo girls are a sweet super nice girls can only help increase the population ok also girls have a higher IQ than most men also girls are just better at also it everything ok and they should have to let all girls be better

• Girls aren’t better than boys

Girls don’t rule in fact real girls aren’t perfect and perfect girls aren’t real. SO GIRLS YOU INFINITY TIMES THINK BOYS AND GIRLS ARE EQUAL! GIRLS RESPECT BOYS YOU DUMB GIRL GENDER! Sorry to the girls that ONLY said boys and girls are equal it is okay ✅ but whoever said that girls are better than boys shut up now!

• Girls aren’t better than boys

Girls don’t rule in fact real girls aren’t perfect and perfect girls aren’t real. SO GIRLS YOU INFINITY TIMES THINK BOYS AND GIRLS ARE EQUAL! GIRLS RESPECT BOYS YOU DUMB GIRL GENDER! Sorry to the girls that ONLY said boys and girls are equal it is okay ✅ but girls who said that girls are better than boys shut up now!

• No they aren’t

No I think that boys are better than girls ok and they should have ok and no I think that boys are better than girls ok and no I think that boys ok and no I think that boys are better than most girls ok and no they are better than girls

• Boys are just better

Of course boys are more hardworking Leo boys are a sweet super nice boys can only help increase the population ok also boys have a higher IQ than most women also boys are just better at also it everything ok and they should have to let all boys be better

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

Bases on what I know boys are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Girls to be exact)that Girls are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about boys is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Girls your useless

• Boys rule. Girls stink!

Bases on what I know boys are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a gender? Female or male? You may think (Girls to be exact)that Girls are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about girls is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Girls your useless

• Girls aren’t better than boys

Girls don’t rule in fact real girls aren’t perfect and perfect girls aren’t real. SO GIRLS YOU INFINITY TIMES THINK BOYS AND GIRLS ARE EQUAL! GIRLS RESPECT BOYS YOU DUMB GIRL GENDER! Sorry to the girls that ONLY said boys and girls are equal it is okay ✅ but girls who said that girls are better than boy shut up now!