• Girls do everything boys are lazy

Each day at school i see girls in competition of everything and boys some of them only at sports and i in 5 grade and have won many awards and many other girls to board games or almost always video games so thats all for now this is stephanie a

• Girls do everything boys are lazy

• This is the most sexist piece of crap

I am not saying that boys are better than girls at sports, But to be completely honest, This is the most mindless argument ever. Maybe in your school boys are totally lazy and fat, But in my school, We have a fair share of good athletes, Boy or girl. Heck, I even know a transgender who is one of the best in our school. So, What I'm trying to say. Is your trying to prove a point that you put no thought into before entering on this site.

• Even though girls could be good at games, Boys are usually better.

Not only are there more smart boys than smart girls (there are also more dumb boys than dumb girls), They are also more athletic and build muscle easier. So yeah. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T

• So guys are literaly suppieror

Look im a girl but i think guys are better at games and nearly everything not gonna lie because ive seen guy beat girls in games countless amounts of times like its not even funny how obvious it is that guys are better at almost everything i mean come on