• Because we are expected to do everything else for them.

If we have to register for selective service, give away houses and money after divorce, hold door for them, pay for dinners at dates, buy them gifts, pay child support, protect them, work, be independent, lots of money, and lots of confidence, then I'm sure they can do something as little as make the first move to get all of that. Hahahaha

• Yes they should

I believe girls are the same as guys, meaning that both genders get nervous around the people they like. We are all human, so if girls can do other things that guys can, then why doesnt that include asking someone out? It does. . . . . . . .

• Goes Both Ways

I believe girls should feel just as responsible for asking boys out, as boys are worried about asking girls. I believe if a girl has interest in a guy she should be willing to ask him out as well. Boys can't read minds and they may be interested but nervous about asking.

• Yes if a girl desires to go out with someone she should ask them out.

We live a society where is it perfectly acceptable to a girl (woman) to ask a boy (man) out on a date or other social event if she desire to spend time with him. Women have developed a sense of independence and should be encouraged to exercise it both in their social life and in their professional settings.

• Rjkenjkc je rkcj jre jc

Rchnerh hc vherhfbe r v h herh vhrh vrhe h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h hh h h h h hh h hh h hh h hh h

• Boys are boss

I think girls should not ask out boys because we are boys.Svrfgygqcuacbgeg w gwcuiqfgigw ywgfbiywgaiucfh ayuwcgfuawbg b7qwcufgywueycfb yuqwegcfbyqwgeucfgbuw gwcfbuaweuf hegcfbuiwc fbwe ucfgweu ygfweucfy we ufygweicfwe ircbgwf rcgqweygfc wygf uywg fywegcfbw fwygfwc yrfgwe ucfutwcu gfufuwr hevgyeqi veryfbgiq ouiery rui vh hru uirehviu uhrhv e erq veriu fiueuihuvihu vhev euiv uee v

• Bad yousuck boo

Wefweffhjewgygfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggg gewyfgb yegfyewgf ewgyfyuwegfyugwey ewygfyewgfyuew geywgfygweygfyewg fyu gwey fyegwygf ew fywegyg fyu gwey gf e wv few y fe wfe ew fe f f ff ff f f fhsd jhferh h erhvh er v eh erhv h hrhe hr he rhv he rh vherh vhe rve rh v rhe v r

• Girls and Boys relationships

Girls fr the most part, should not be responsible for asking boys out. It is old fashioned, but I still believe that a boy should ask a girl out on a date. There is nothing wrong if a girl wants to ask a boy to go do something, but generally the boy should do it.

• I do not believe that girls are responsible for asking boys out

While I do not believe that girls are responsible for asking boys out, I also do not believe that boys are responsible for asking girls out. The interested party (whether male or female) is responsible for their own feelings and is therefore is the party that is responsible for asking the other party out.

• No: Girls are Not Responsible for Asking out Boys.

Neither are boys responsible for asking out girls, though this does seem to be the cultural tendency. Asking out is a matter of communicating desire. Neither party is responsible for communicating a desire to the other, if there is no formal relationship. If either party feels inclined to ask the other out, that individual may choose to act upon that desire. It is a choice, not a responsibility.

>