• This guy name aengus

He is very rich but he doesn't get plastic surgery. He is also rilly rilly evil. I think zaboomafoo should zap his eyes with a laser. He is so darn eveil and has green eyes. Therefore green eyes = evil. Impenatreble logic and food and stuff. Can not refute. :)

• Green eyed people are evil

When you are watching a science fiction movie, when someone is controlled, their eye color changes- and guess what color they change to? Green. If their eyes are already green when they get controlled, it's usually a good person controlling an evil person's body. Also, a girl at my school bullies kids, and her and her 'gang' have green eyes. Coincidence? I think not.

• Green eyed people can be very prejudiced.

Many green eyed people are extremely prejudiced against many things, such as beliefs, physical disabilities, and physical appearance.
    Take Harry Potter for example. He is described in both the books and the films as having bright green eyes. It is a major plot point in fact. J.K. Rowling shows him repeatedly attacking the character Voldemort for nothing more than his inability to smell due to his missing nose. Furthermore Voldemort is a bald weirdo, so I am sure that Harry attacks him for his physical appearance as well.
    Now I am sure that he might justify himself by saying that he only attacks Voldemort because Voldemort believes that he should rule the world. But should we really judge people based on their beliefs and ideas. As an ardent anti-Islamophobe, I think it is clear what kind of terrible people judge someone based on nothing more than the content of their character.
    In conclusion, green eyed people are always racist, ableist, and Islamophobic.

• Aengus is evil

AENGUS THIS SUPER RICH GUY I KNOW HAS THE GREENEST EYES YOULL EVER SEE AND HES EVIL AF SO GREEN EYED PEOPLE ARE EVIL THANK YOU BYE BYE c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• How could they not?

Everyone knows that green is a bad color. Grass is bad, trees are bad, kermit the frog is bad. If all of these things are bad then green is a bad color. Green is the root of all evil in the world. I know someone had green eyes and I think it was hitler. There is no doubt that all people with green eyes are considered armed and dangerous. Stay away. 2/10 Green is not a creative colr.

• Yes remember that episode

Remember that episode of fairly odd parents were cosmo destroyed Atlantis they new it was him because he has green eyes. Also haven’t you noticed that there are very few green eyed people in the world that is because they are so mysterious and evil if they were common then everyone would be dead by now. The brown eyed people are keeping the population down by feeding them chocolate or blueberries to turn their eyes blue or brown

• Holy Cow, What?!

Just because a person is green eyed doesn't mean they are evil! If you say green eyed people are evil you're basically being just like those slave-owners in the confederacy that hated blacks for no good and sensible reason! Suddenly, green eyed people are the scum of the earth. I mean, why?

• My bff has green eyes and she is the kindest person ever.

I disagree with lots of people because red is an evil color... It has devil written all over it, blood, fire, brain damage... All of these things. Green is great and dont say kermit the frog is bad because he is a great muppit. Green is not bad... It is great... If we did not have green trees im this world we would all be dead...

• Green eyes= bad

Hello i like to eat cheese and fries are from french so people with gereen cannot be starusted and thus is the truth because i said so and if u think not then go look up a dictionary and go onto d and go onto dumbass and u will find ur name under it

• No, why would it?

The color of one's eye does not decide their personality or inherent leaning. This is as outrageous to suggest as it would be to suggest skin color affects this, which it doesn't. It is merely a physical feature and an outcome of genetics, and should be treated as such without superstitious applications.

• Meh it depends on the person.

If I say yes, then I would be making a generalisation. There probably are some evil green eyed people, but not all of course. It's like saying all rich people are brats and snobby. We shouldn't just make assumptions. Cause then it makes us ignorant people. It really depends on the person. There could be shitty green eyed people out there. There could be nice ones too.

>