• There is no end of the day without computers

Everyday we are wake up with messages starting the day with deending on caliculate milk at milk dairy sharing news, Emergencis treats etc. . . . We are not spending with our loved ones caring children, Parents. We must need to change ourselves and neighbours. I think we are too depend on computers

• I am totally with this topic .

We now use even for smallest calculation we need calculator . It has brought a change that no one expected . It has brought a global change in the way of people live and their lifestyle . In their everyday activities , they are faced with urge to keep more information for future reference

• This is too much of computers.

We use computer for time pass, no one things that instead of sitting in computer he\she should read some book or should do some other work. Nowadays kids are using social networking sites and are spending hours in front of it. Do you think it is right what they are doing? I actually don't use any social networking site because i know what are the causes.Sitting in front of computers can cause the retina of our eyes to damage.

• Noses to screen 24/7

Humans are way to dependant on computers to even talk face to face and have an actual enjoyable conversation. Kids nowadays are becoming more obese due to computers, as well as kids expecting to find the answer to everything with a simple google search, therefore resulting in nobody putting in the work to complete tasks

• Yes humans are too dependent on computer for every use

A growing reliance on computer may not be healthy thing.Social media is fundamentally anti social . People sit behind the computers and don't even interact their face to face . Furthermore people's ability with language is decreasing because they are Learing to write in text speech and not in proper english

• We couldn't live without it.

Imagine the following scenario: A solar flare knocks out all electricity, batteries, power sources etc. resulting in the use of cars, the internet and computers to be impossible. This includes batteries. A world wide EMP, if you want.
    Humanity would fall apart. There is not one thing in this world whose development or use does not involve computers.
    This results in me thinking that, should abovementioned scenario ever occur, most of the human race would almost certainly perish.
    If we learned to be less dependant on computers, we could survive, but there is no need to live without computers. We grow more and more dependant each day.
    Don't get me wrong, I love playing games and stuff, and I don't want computers to cease existing, but we have to face facts: We are too dependant on computers.

• Computers, Computers everywhere

See for yourself we use it to control our traffic, travel around efficiently, write our opinions and to store our data and facts.If we didn't have computers think about all the extra time and work we'd have to put in. It's just natural to depend on the better thing that comes along as part of natural evolution system.

• No we are not,

No because remember when we were young back in the 1970's you had to walk over to your friends house in order to talk to them thanks to technology we can call or text who ever we want because of technology and also even in our jobs we use computers and if your going somewhere you don't know their is always a GPS to use back then you had to use a map sometimes you don't know where you are on the map how are you suppose to know where to go.

• No no no !

No because remember when we were young back in the 1970's you had to walk over to your friends house in order to talk to them thanks to technology we can call or text who ever we want because of technology and also even in our jobs we use computers and if your going somewhere you don't know their is always a GPS to use back then you had to use a map sometimes you don't know where you are on the map how are you suppose to know where to go.I rest my case

• Jjj j j

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j

>