Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Are I LOVE YOU very important words to say?

Asked by: Ilona
  • Of course it is!

It shows your partner that you love and care for them. It shows them what you mean to them, and how much. Plus it makes your partner feel good, and if your like me, seeing how happy you make someone will make you feel good as well.. Though of course you don't want to say it all the time or It'll loose it's touch.

• I love you are 3 very important words

I think i love you are very important because it changes the relationship between two people. When someone says i love you then end up getting married. Also there is the i love you that you say to ur mom and dad and your friends and then there is the i love you you say to the one true love in your life