Are interracial relationships a bad thing?

Asked by: jynxx
  • Race mixing destroys true diversity.

1. We are not created equally. Studies have shown that IQ levels among other genetic traits are vastly different between races. Dose that ultimately prove we are incompatible, no. However it most certainly proves we are not all "created equally"
    2. The argument that "times have changed" is absurd. The reason race mixing is a thing now is because it is being pushed upon us. Science shows you are wired to mate with your own kind. The race mixing propaganda is an agenda for genocide.
    3. True diversity is accepting the fact we are created differently. Not only accepting, but preserving it.
    Honor your heritage by continuing it.

Search race iq bell curve
    Search Frankfort school
    Search definition of genocide
    Educate yourself !

• Interracial Relationships are fundamentally incompatible.

For thousands of years, people have only mated with people of their OWN RACE. If we allow interracial relationships to spread, individual races like the Caucasian or Chinese race will DIE OUT. Do we really want this to happen? Furthermore, different races' different cultures mean that relationships won't work out, and families, society, etc. will disapprove. I personally think for these reasons that interracial relationships are a bad thing, but people should still have the freedom to enter into them. We don't have the right to infringe on someone else's rights.

• I'm Dr. Lee, Supporting what is right & fact.

It's simply that, For decades media has put the prototype of the White woman at the top of the pyramid of desire. The blonde white woman has been "used" to sell anything, Both to men and women. Men desire her, & women like her. The white woman specially blonde is a fail proof selling machine in our country U. S.

Media is also very conservative ( or they are just conforming to the conservatism of their target audiences ), So when it comes to introducing some mixity, They do it slowly, By "mixing" the man first, As it is less risky. As views evolve, Things should change more and we'll see more mixity of all races and genders in the media.

It's shame, They are using female as a fish hook. What a cursed act. Beside all of this, Here are some others undeniable facts.

Majority of Africans (Negroid), According to Pew research are in jails for stealing, Drug dealings, Killings etc. They wants to murder and kill us (I admit that, There may be a very small peaceful peoples but how can we know that who us our friend and how is our foe even, 0. 1% is not acceptable to us). If we will keep teaching false history against our own Americans (Hispanic white & non-Hispanic white) then we will be in serious danger because we have 13. 3% of Africans (Negroid).

"Africans highly outnumbered all group in involvement of criminals cases and get into jails, Prison; they highly outnumbered others races both in terms of percentage and numbers according to pew research".

"The origin of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) AIDS was first occurred in Africa's. The studies showed that the first transmission of SIV to HIV (AIDS) in humans took place around 1920 in Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.

The major genetic disease that Africans get is sickle cell disease

The tags: Racism & Racist is hijacked by others peoples and they are using it against us Americans and against our nation and they are making us & our peoples fool by tagging us "racist" etc. We are proud of our country and love & respect our motherland (why cannot we protect it? ) Our Nation have been made for us (so we can be safe, Healthy and protected) not for others to steal it, Damage it, And use it for their own interest others races do not love, Respect & care our country they are pouring into our country for their own benefits and then goes into jails (due to kidnapping, Stealing, Murdering & drug dealing) and making our country weak & worst day by day. We have to do something to fix it.

Thank You
    Lee MD, PHD

• White Race will Die Out

Seriously, interracial marriage has really made countries lose the percentage of white race. In Brazil, there are more mixed people then there are white or black people. About 60% of US citizens are white, it used to be 80%. It is because people are intermarrying each other and having mixed children. I am against Interracial Relationships!!!

• Absolutely will end the human population.

If you believe in a creator, then it stands to reason he created certain species for certain purposes. Only a simpleton , ignorant of the cyclical nature of the universe would dispute this. Why our government and the media push interracial sex in the name of racial acceptance should reallly piss people off but sadly most are to ignorant and intergrated to,the system and their tv , phone, and Internet rule their lives and set their values.

• Race mixing brings problems

The mixing of races brings on problems and pressures for the entire family. Most people do it just because everyone else is doing it or to gain status. Relationships like these are bound to fall apart. You idiots are just spineless weaklings who try to appeal to others and conform to the media. Some of still have subconscious views on race and you are still triggered by it. Now about those problems I mentioned earlier, interracial couples are only a thing because people try to escape problematic partners from their own race. You just need to have patience and look harder. If that doesn't work it should say something about your personality and expectations. Next, black people only dates whites to gain status, when they should accept the fact that they will hardly be accepted the same by other people. That's why a lot of black people try to be comedians, and actors and try to screw over their own people. Your'e are bringing this upon yourselves. Not to mention race mixing damages the integrity of the races involved, especially white people. I bet some of your christian interracial couples pray to God to help them deal with it. Go look up some incidents where interracial marriage was punished. It doesn't matter if it's modern times or back in the 60s, don't subject your family to racist treatment and discrimination. And we wonder why America has fallen in the world...

• Not a Bad Thing but a Relationship with Additional Problems

Is it bad? Not bad no. But they will have to deal with the prejudice of co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc all their lives. It creates additional pressure on relationships that cannot be fixed. The world is still full of bigots and racists. They will always have to deal with that too. Why do that to yourself?

• Yes do it

Interracial relationships are completely fine. Race and or skin color shouldn't play a role in a relationship at all. Interracial relationships/dating is beautiful and is very common. People have the complete right to choose who to love regardless of color and race. To each his own. We have freedom to love so we should use it.

• Love is love.

When you fall in love with someone you are not falling in love with them just because of their looks. You fall in love with someone because of their personality, Similarities you have, Desirable characteristics, The way the tend to be around family, Friends, Strangers etc. This means that someone's race, Religion, Origin, Sex etc shouldn't matter. If you love your partner you shouldn't be oppressed because of the racial difference, You should be proud of each other and not let anyone bring you down. I don't understand why people are against interracial relationships, The people are not hurting you in any way.
    Love is Love.

• There is only one true race.

The human race is the only one true race. Skin color dows not define race. Culture does not define race. Nationality does not define race. Facial features do not define race. Nothing but your genous defines your race. We are all humans, Be a little more compasionate you bigotted swine

• It honestly isn't bad, given the fact that it is not heavily promoted and people who are personally against can maintain their choices.

There good and reasonable choices on both sides, but personally speaking I have no restrictions on race and ethnicity in terms of my love life. I support free will, along with loving who you truly love and overcoming any barriers together, but it is completely understanding that most people who are against aren't necessarily racist, they tend to be appreciate the concept of traditionalism more.

• Interracial love is nothing to be ashamed of.

It is very natural and believable for a man of one race to fall in love, marry, and have children with a woman from another race. All human beings are created equally, regardless of how different we all appear to be. A white man like myself can instantly find that a black woman can still be equally as beautiful and attractive as a white woman. It really doesn't matter what hair or skin color they have. The only thing that matters is how much you truly love that person with all of your heart. God has given us the free will to choose whoever our hearts desire the most.

• Evolution never cared about lineage.

So, yeah, anything goes in terms of partners for offspring. And, guess what? As humans, we can choose to partner and NOT have offspring. Ha ha ha, "honor your heritage by continuing it." This is the sort of remark that makes me want to compose a well-thought out message that includes remarks like "smh" as stand-alone sentences. Why do relationships have to result in children?

Also, why "deal with [bigotry]?" Seriously? If this is what makes you turn down a partner that you otherwise want to share your time and life with, I feel really sorry for you. Who gives a crap about disapproval from co-workers, neighbors, etc. Those people are petty enough to hate me for other crap I can help too. No use trying to skate by with everyone's approval. You will not get it, for whatever reason.

• Interracial relationships are completely fine.

Race and or skin color shouldn't play a role in a relationship at all. Interracial relationships/dating is beautiful and is very common. People have the complete right to choose who to love regardless of color and race. To each his own. We have freedom to love so we should use it.

• I see nothing wrong with interracial love!

People of all races are all created equally, regardless of how each and everyone of us appears. Even if my one true love turns out to be a woman from another race, I will always hold a special place in my heart for the beauty of the women of my own race. That way, everybody will be given equal amounts of kindness, fondness, respect, and love for one another. God has given us the free will to choose whoever our hearts desire the most.

• No it is not!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships, back then it was but now things have changed and everything is different, we should not get caught up with skin color but we should associate ourselves with the personality and character of the individual. Today there are a lot of interracial relationships, i see nothing wrong, its all about who you love

• Everyone has the right to!

I believe that everybody has the right to be with whatever gender, race, or color. I personally don't care how a person looks like and everything, all that matters is how you love the person by heart. That is all that is important in relationships. Not race, color, or gender basically.

Browne says2018-11-02T22:54:09.267
I have came across to know, That black women love big white cock. To suck, Lick and insert. Oh yeah
Browne says2018-11-02T23:23:16.110
I'm Indian. I newly came to know that, Africans women love big white c*ck. L*ck and insert. Does they also love brown?
>