• Stereotypes? Oh, Not again! I say firmly a NO.

Fashion is an art, Fashion is feeling good in your own way, Fashion is an insight to your personality. Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. Imagine, A drab life, Where all were meant to dress up the same. Firstly, When it comes to children. Children who are influenced by fashion can go to the depth and make a courier out of it. They can become fashion icons. And when it comes to parents affordability, Well I would like to grab your attention to the fact fashion is not just restricted to buy branded, New clothes. If your teenager is passionate about fashion he/she will manage to create new outfits within the everyday clothes. Be sure if your kid is possessive about fashion or is rather interested in branditioning. This is what I think is correct. . .

• Yes I think

What is composite material
    The Facebook platform for coming to the aunty tomorrow morning and password secret to all of the documents you sent to you soon and also thanks for the occasion to all the way from its receipt or invoice is attached to all the aunty's for your and also the admission process and password

• Yes I think

What is composite material

• It's just silly.

What parent do to their kids is just silly. How many grade school boys have you seen with a Mohawk? Does anyone really think it's a good look? Probably not as most parents tend to let it grow out shortly after. Then there are also the moms that dress their little girls like they are much older. Come on parents. These are little kids. They don't really care what they wear. They are not little yous. Just because you can't pull off those looks does not mean you should force your kids to.

• Stereotypes? Oh, not again!

I say firmly a NO.
    Fashion is an art, fashion is feeling good in your own sk Fashion is an insight to your personality. Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. Imagine, a drab life, where all were meant to dress up the same. Firstly, when it comes to children. Children who are influenced by fashion can go to the depth and make a courier out of it. They can become fashion icons. And when it comes to parents affordability, well I would like to grab your attention to the fact fashion is not just restricted to buy branded,new clothes. If your teenager is passionate about fashion he/she will manage to create new outfits within the everyday clothes. Be sure if your kid is possessive about fashion or is rather interested in branditioning.

• Children are no fashion victims. . . . . . . . !

Children are not fashion victims. Being well dress give them more confidence and they fell equal as everyone around them. Following celebrities and fashion idols is not at all wrong. It keeps them updated and they do not get embarrassed when someone asks them about their outfits. Everyone in this world is independent to take after themselves and do whatsoever they want to (except non-judicial crimes).

• Live and letlive

Fashion has been there from centuries and is changing every day. From Devannad to raj khanna to the saree bhagya shree wore. I mean that's what society is, ' follow the trend '. And it starts from the budding age where you start and learn about something new. I don't think stopping kids from opting what they wear is any good because they can easily turn it out into a carrier they are passionate about. And this generation is up to do only the things they are passionate about until they are peer pressured to do something they don't want to, Which is again of no good. By binding up all this I wanna say, You can achieve anything in life if you're dressed up for it.

>