• If someone disagrees with you politically, It's because they simply have a different view of society, And not that they're "literally satan"

Sure, You may disagree with the way liberals view society. You might think that their eagerness to accept migrants/refugees is bad for the country. You may think that their ideas for running the economy, Such as raising taxes on the wealthy, Are stupid. You might be annoyed at how many of them prefer to be atheists over christians. No matter what aspect of liberal belief you disagree with, They are still human beings, Just like you, Only with a different approach as to how society should be run. Calling them the "devil spawn" accomplishes nothing but alienate them and entrench them against you. Instead, You should try talking to them, Find out why they hold their beliefs, And see if you can reach a common ground. There is too much dehumanisation of the opposition in humanity today, And not enough civil discourse.

• More like liberals AND conservatives

I read my bible and I see that Jesus would just cast out the left and right. The left aches to do a second french revolution. The want the bible outlawed and labeled anything perceived as judgmental as a hate crime.
    Then the right WORSHIPS money. Pro life, But then good luck when you are born. They devour widows homes for a quick buck and hate orphans and claimed to be godly but then live like the liberals. A lot of homos hide in the right wing. And they act like prostitutes to the highest donors.
    I just want to be left alone but every year these clowns come. Do you support helping transgenders get free surgery and pay for this unnecessary gay art exhibit and all these programs?

And the other group do you want vote for no tax but lower wages? And can I interest you in a super max private prison that I own? For every 20 voters I will arrest someone and bill the expenses to you.

Come on people wake up and cast out these politicians,

• Its the other way around.

Most conservatives are religious, And nearly all of conservatives beliefs are contrary to that their god "Jesus" said. "Heal the sick, Feed the hungry" is something you'll never hear from a Republican. They don't give a f**k about the disadvantaged. They think the poor are getting an easy ride. Such christlike behavior if you ask me. In reality it's the conservatives who are the evil ones.

• No they not

This ois as f aogoofd reepnce but tyohjknoqw i rwall ytdont carwe npo0w ezacdpoe tm opuiponf wjtpoujft dnfkjioskjfndnfdkjfn dfnkdfgndekgnkdgnkdfgnfddndlg gf gd gh dgd fg dffg d fg dfg f gf gf g f d gd fg f h h fd fh f r re gh df g h fd f