• Yes it is

Go uhewc scaiphb3qdc ub0owefcbjp buowecu0ob wecbu0wef bu9wecb0u9 or bu0oewc are ewcb0ub9uowef wbsuc9 in bu0oweccoh s2ecubku9bwe8c wheu0c are heu9ec to hu9wdc u08b2vfe euhe9fv wce032ufr9h one's chicken and o hicks h9 8we c0ub93wvf 9hies c0ub93wvf oh er cuh9eevfoeh ecuh34 h 989yv 9h8yb8h 6a 09uy 0ugou0og hi 9 y8998h 9h8 h99h 8by8ivy a to

• Yes it is

Nvwjdngefnb ref ergerg erhq ethw rtjrtjwrteagfrrge r Er U u u u u nju n y btfr n j iy y b u u i bv dv d dfjv e fjafbf kjdf djkfb sd sjfb dj kjdsf kjdv fkjb kdf skdf kjsdf kd skjdfb kjsd vkjsdf jf kddskfd i i

• More like liberals AND conservatives

I read my bible and I see that Jesus would just cast out the left and right. The left aches to do a second french revolution. The want the bible outlawed and labeled anything perceived as judgmental as a hate crime.
    Then the right WORSHIPS money. Pro life, But then good luck when you are born. They devour widows homes for a quick buck and hate orphans and claimed to be godly but then live like the liberals. A lot of homos hide in the right wing. And they act like prostitutes to the highest donors.
    I just want to be left alone but every year these clowns come. Do you support helping transgenders get free surgery and pay for this unnecessary gay art exhibit and all these programs?

And the other group do you want vote for no tax but lower wages? And can I interest you in a super max private prison that I own? For every 20 voters I will arrest someone and bill the expenses to you.

Come on people wake up and cast out these politicians,

• No they not

This ois as f aogoofd reepnce but tyohjknoqw i rwall ytdont carwe npo0w ezacdpoe tm opuiponf wjtpoujft dnfkjioskjfndnfdkjfn dfnkdfgndekgnkdgnkdfgnfddndlg gf gd gh dgd fg dffg d fg dfg f gf gf g f d gd fg f h h fd fh f r re gh df g h fd f