• I agree math

Math is most important subject. All of people don't care but math making better our life if learn and math is key for other subject like a science physics and computer science. Finally we are going to get idea to solve a problem. Nowadays we need mathmatics skills to get more better job like a analytical programmer. Job is going to logical

• Of course they are!

People who are good at math are intelligent and they will most likely get higher paid jobs than others. Math is logical. It stimulates your brain into the higher sensitivity of the science around us. Science may be boring, But math will help you understand the equations better. Its obvious.

• Maths is in everyday life

People good in maths are an asset for the country. They have better problem solving and analytical skills. He or she is more empowered and satisfied. He can contribute in country finance. He has better thinking skills at workplace and enhance opportunities it increases purchasing power decisions, Choosing health plans which call for sophisticated

• Of course they are!

• I think so

People who don't understand math, Might end up having a fear of numbers and money, Which they might end up with making poor financial decisions. If they have to raise a family, They might struggle due to their fear of numbers, Which will influence their family's health and well being.

• No NO NO *wags finger*

I am the third cousin of Trump (twice removed) and I understand nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing I don't even understand hat I don't understand. I have monei, So if you are speaking that people need meth to suckseed than you are too much of a methhead. P. S Kara is sitting next to me. PP. S she loves you xoxo. Thankyou for my time. You can leave now. Bye

• It depends upon how you measure success.

The question is to broad. It suggests that mathematicians are more successful that everyone else. Which just isn't true. Success can be achieved in all professions and all walks of life and at all levels. Who has the ultimate authority to judge success? And who sets the criteria needed for success?

• Not neccesarily true

Even though some basic mathematical habilities are essential for day-to-day life, In our current world, There are more important things, Like creativity, Leadership, Intuition, Lateral thinking, And so on. I believe that maths are overvalued, And that a change in our current schooling system is neccesary. Maths may be helpful, But they alone don´t make a succesful person.

>