• Haning out with friends

Social opportunities! Books can be very anti social! When watching a movie you can talk to your friends and look back at the movie and you still know what's happening. This is alot harder with books because you have to mark were your up to with your finger and you get really confused

• Easier to understand

The movies bring the book to life and it sets the scene on what the movie and the book is about. Movies go into more depth than the books do. Movies tells a story that teaches morals and life lessons about real-life situations. They can sometimes solve real world problems.

• Movies are better than books.

I like movies because they are more enjoyable and they do not take as much time. And you can see the movies with your friends. And it is a lot easier to visualize. They are just better. They are also a lot cheaper than books. Books can be very expensive.

• Aesthetics and Accessibility

Movies are undoubtedly more aesthetically pleasing to watch, and assists greatly in the promotion of a book or the globalisation of a story. For example, the 'book' may have been 'better' than the movie, but the book would never have become famous if it wasn't f for the help of its promotion by the film. It also much more accessible to the general population, especially those who flinch at the sight of a book.

• Alot More Expression

In movies you can tell if a character is mad, sad, happy, drunk, and more. In books you only read words. For example: 'By the look on Christi's face, I can tell she was in love with Garry.' from I Don't Want You Go By. Movies just have that vibe everyone loves. Its more relaxing too!

• The sociable factor

You would never go out and buy sweets and get excited to sit down and read a book but with a film it is not just that you can watch the film, however it is the chat afterwards, the laughing and re-telling. You never do this with a book however a film is more sociable.

• Movies are better than books

I believe that movies are better than books. The first reason I believe this is so is because movies are more visually appealing. Many people do not like books because there are too many words. More people would go to see a movie instead of reading the book. Also, some books are just harder to read for younger audiences, but if they see the movie they may be able to understand it better. An example of this is Harry Potter. The Harry Potter books are very long and sometimes hard to understand; the movies, on the other hand, are much easier to understand and a lot of fun to watch.
    Movies are also more appealing for the ears. There is a lot of music and speaking in a movie. Many people enjoy the sounds of another person's voice.
    Movies also create more job opportunities. There are many different aspects with creating a movie. There is a producer, a writer, a director, actors, makeup artists, etc. At this point in time, the world needs jobs. With more jobs, the world's economy becomes better. With books, there are only a small amount of jobs per book.
    Also in movies, there are a lot of special effects. Special effects can help the mind see something better than they imagined in the first place. For example, there could be a car crash in a book, and you could just see one car crashing into another one, but, in a movie you could see one car crash into another and blow up. This just looks and sounds more exciting. Special effects help the imagination grow.

• Books are wasting paper

Movies will help us understand more about story because if your not good at reading you can watch a movies and you will understand all of the events and solution all in those films. Movies can watch with friends, family, and have fun together. If you dont know the words in the book , you have to translate it and maybe you will get lost.

• Because i am dislexic

I am dislexic, therefore i find it very hard to read books, however movies are simple for me to understand and consume. I just tried to submit this there, but it told me i needed a minimum of fifty words, which is outragous to be frank! Like you cannot see the Hunger Games girls raw beauty through the book, well i'm assuming this, however if there is a picture book version of the book, i vote books are better than movies!

• Disadvantages of books turned to be advantages of movies.

1) Books are often written in academic or difficult to understand language while a film shows all significant facts in a manner accessible to all viewers. Reading is almost always boring: some people fall asleep; some can’t imagine the given situation others prefer to go and see a movie instead of it. Also, some books are just harder to read for younger audiences, but if they see the movie they may get the idea better and enjoy the special effects, what also helps the imagination to develop. An example of this is Harry Potter. The Harry Potter books are very long and sometimes include complicated words; the movies, on the other hand, are much easier to understand and a lot of fun to watch, they are more appealing for the ears. There is a lot of music and speaking in a movie.

• I can be a hero

With books I can live as the main character- I could fight a dragon, or fight cancer, Or ride a centaur or live in an alternate reality. Unlike a film, the only limit is my imagination, Not a screen or a stage. It is a feeling that cannot be achieved with a film.

• Knowing the characters better

While reading you get to know the characters personality better and you get to know there thoughts and feelings. Take Harry Potter for example some of the characters weren't explained in the movies but in the books we got to learn more about them and the feelings that they have.

• Because it has got deeper meaning

Cause movies cant express the whole plot in that limited time and the real fun is in to live a story make characters out of our own imagination I don't know what to do about the word limit so I guess I just need to go on typing rubbish stuff

• How many lives can you live?

You can live one life, have one way of life, and enjoy it or you can live a thousand lives, have a new adventure every day, and be extraordinary. Books let you live the extraordinary life. Movies only let you see it from a distance and wish you were there.

• Some people have ADHD and can't read

People all over the world have ADHD and can't read and prefer watching a film I think that's a good thing 85% of people do not like reading and that is fine. As long as you get the information from somewhere it doesn't matter if it's from a film and most of the people with ADHD are younge kids. And that is why films are better than books

• For a school progect

School is more important then your reasons look at this spelling its kind of ovies i need this i its not you know nothing and you probably need to go to a better school like mine i just strated high school and it helps me to be a littel smarter

• Books are convenient

You can put a book in your bag, bring it with you and read it when your bored, but you can't do that with a movie. Because you would have to download the movie then it unless anyway because you cant watch it unless you have wifi. So honestly, its easier to carrier books with you.

• A book can sometimes be perceive differently depending on the person.

Movies are just disappointing. One reason, there could be 500 different readers of the same book and therefore 500 different interpretations of a character's appearance. If an actor/actress doesn't measure up to what some people imagined when reading the book, there's some disappointment. For example, the chaos to do with the Fifty Shades cast.

• Movies are normally wrong

Most directors don't read the book or even use the information, they just use the same plot type as the book which is a huge disapointment for the readers who waste their money on their money on the movie which they are only seeing because they think it is like a book they enjoyed

• The movies don't get all the good stuff.

In books you can hear what the people are thinking and you can see how certain things happen that the characters on the other side don't see. Books can use dramatic irony better than movies can. That is why I say books are better than the movies. They always miss stuff.

Starlord616 says2020-09-08T01:36:23.537
Its not one way or the other it can be either,