• I have eaten an orange

I mean you sort of have these fruits that you know are colored orange. . . Very tangible. . . I can see, Smell, Taste, And feel them. . . Pretty sure that assures me mentally that this thing is real. . . So why is this a debate then if our own bodies say they are real. . . Even someone who said no was actually saying they are real but actually spies. . . So they should be on this side anyways. . . Actually there are 2 saying oranges are spies which means that there should only be 1 person saying no to this the other 2 while clearly mentally incapable still are admitting oranges are real.

• I am orange

WE ARE REAL. And we come from SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE WE WILL HAUNT YOU ALL. We came down to earth for peace and love but no you come and say were not real you shall PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. WE ARE REAL REAL I SAY. WE CAME FROM SPACE AND WE WILL MAKE PEACE BY WAR.

• I am orange!!!

Yes, we are real. And we are coming to hunt you down and screw your head onto your bedpost. Be warned. We are coming. Also bananas should replace guns and I need more words. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a.

• Clearly fake !

Saying the "orange" is real is basically is like saying dragons are not real. I've never seen a so called orange in my life. Of course, the color orange is real, but the common mistake of saying oranges(the "fruit") is real, is most likely old wives tale. This orange hoax has gone to far.

• Oranges are Spies!

Obviously, oranges are spies because they are covered in an orange trench coat. Once you take it off you eat it and end up throwing away those little seeds. At any time the orange empire can make those seeds explode and cause the earth to end altogether. Therefore oranges are spies and we should never eat them.

• The revolution must begin

T h e w o r l d i s a b o u t t o e n d b y m e t h o d o f o r a n g e b e c a u s e i a m a s p y h e r e t o w a r n y o u a l l

>