• Don't @ me

They're uncontested in the entire animal kingdom. Their little round faces are cute asf. Their plump little furry bodies are cute at too. Also, They're essentially godly being on this planet, Being a combination of beavers, Which are already really unique, And they're also ducks ffs. Who doesn't love ducks? They are a natural miracle and our planet has been blessed with their presence. Oh, *and they're the only mammals to lay eggs*. Checkmate atheists.

Oh, Also they got poison feet, So all animals are essentially at the mercy of their feet. All are forced to bow down to these adorable divine beings

• They just are the best

The Platypus is more of a unique animal in Australia. It belongs to the order of monotremata and the family of platypuses. It shares the characteristics of the bill of a duck, The tail of a beaver and the body/fur of an otter. It is the only mammal that can lay eggs other the echidna. The males have poisonous stingers on the heels of their feet, Which can be used to deliver a toxic knock to their predator.

• They are cute

Platypi are very cute yes this is what I think I have recently graduated from college with a bachelors degreee in science and after reading these excellent academic arguments i am convinced that platypi are cute yes you might even say they’re very cute but maybe not the most cute

• They are cute

If you don't think there cute then your are just some weird person that can not tell when something is cute or not they have there cute little eyes and webbed feet and duck bill they are like a duck and beaver and look like such a good pet to own they are just so adorable

• Cuteness overload ahead!

Well. . . I really think of platypus as adorable beings. It's a mammal, Has a duck beak, Lays eggs and swims! Not only adorable, But incredible too!
    If you don't think of it this way, It's your opinion and I'm ok with it. But don't threaten the awesome beings known as platypus :)

• How would you not like a fluffy ball with duck feet. They are adorable!

No, There not the strongest or the smartest. What matters is they care for you. VOTE YES today and you MUST VOTE YES today. They care for you care for them back. Do the right VOTE TODAY vote yes. Show them you care back by VOTING YES. Change a mind today by VOTING YES!

• Platypus are garenteed VERY cute.

The tiny little duck bill and wobbly walk is just ADORABLE! They deserve better than the polluted streams and raging rivers of Australia. Nevertheless, They DO have poison in the feet. But, That doesn’t subtract from the total cuteness, Right? Try looking up “Camp Platypus” too! They helped save platypuses habitats?

• Look at them

They have funky little wet beaks and wiggly bodies and their little webbed feeties are smackity and they look like beaver ducks with fat little torsos and they smile sometimes and they look like little wet magic dogs with beaks and tiny eyeballs and i love them a lot fight me

• Y e s

Because they look soft and they're and there. Eyes look so cute I want a pet platypus please. I would see if I could remove the venom other than that there perfect. Please give one to me. The thing is like triple chinned to its a beautiful creature platypus's are the best thing the world has seen

• The cuteness speaks for itself

What an adorable aquatic fluffball! His big beak is hilariously lovable and his tail doubles up as nature's percussion instrument. 10 out of 10 would keep as a pet and throw fish in that beak and snuggle every day. I would call him Percy or Mr Cutiepie McPlatupus the First

• Platypus? ? ?

Platypus are not cute but Platypi are! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• They are terrifying.

The platypus is a creature from hell.​ Monotremes are freaky. Don't they know mammals shouldn't lay eggs? ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​​​ ​ ​ ​​​ ​ ​ ​​​​​​​​​​​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​ ​ ​ ​​​

• They look like a penguin...

And penguins look like birds, and birds look like dragons, and dragons breath fire, and fire burns, and burning is bad, and therefore platypuses are bad. So there you have it. They are cool creatures but I'm afraid they are bad. And now it says "5 More Words Needed" so i will just finish this sentence.

• Sans is ness

Sans is ness because i say so amirouight kids let wahloweegi be in smash ultime and some bowsette and dab on them haters you fornite lovers for free v bucks and a minecraft girlfirend and even a roblox girlfriend also subscribe to pewdiepie pls u ned to go do it