Are school sports good or bad for students? (Green good and reds Bad)

Asked by: BluePeltz
  • Sports are good

If u dont like sports then you are gay and you sob and u have issues and you have problems a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Sports are good

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Haas it's a good idea

Hi in you to two too can ray sander feel good kin yes no , , , ,, , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , ,

• Sports are Needed

High school level interscholastic sports are a cornerstone of today's teenage culture. There are kids that come to school only to compete for their school teams. If it wasn't for high school sports, drop out rates would skyrocket. And since there are academic requirements for each player to meet in order to compete, it ensures that those kids make some effort in their school work. Kids that would have no other choice but to get a job flipping burgers are CHOOSING to get a quality education because of high school sports.

• Sports are Needed in Schools

• They are good.

Schools regularly advocate for good nutrition and exercising habits, and when kids try them out, they become physically and emotionally fit, confident, and healthy. School sports is a fun and competitive way for schools to help kids reach their goals for them. I played American football in middle school, and that helped me to become more healthy and confident.

• Sports is good for you.

There are actually a lot of benefits that we can get from sports which can be explained both by science and medicine. In fact doctors and even scientists proved that sports makes you improve academically, since there are a lot of skills use and overtime developed by athletes, which in turn can be beneficial to your studies like memorization. Furthermore, it actually proves to be beneficial to our health, self-esteem and even stress. Personally I know these benefits are true, since I've experienced first hand so there really is not much to worry about. All in all sports develops your mind, body and yourself to learn accountability, leadership and dedication.

• They are good.

As a public school teacher, I can vouch for the fact that some schools definitely blow them out of proportion and let them overpower academics, but I have also seen the value of athletic programs in several ways to enrich and support and academic education. Sports do a lot to boost school spirit and student investment in academics, because most schools have a rigorous elligibility policy in order to play sports. Physical education is just as important as academic education.

• FqeioghAGRQR RE GRQE GR

Hi am your friend my name is bob the frog ☻♥☺♦♣•◘○ÿ☼♪►öƒ►◄£à☼☼<1f vgsadhghahgqbrjjgsdhaioas hahgldkhaghaighklasdhlkghdaghdsjaghjahgjahghoahodabbv jfhhahgjadhuaeaerfdhsajfgBLAAHHHHHH4
    i AM A UNICORN IN DISGUISEGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFGGADFG HGERQUGAHAHDGHSD JGHD HHJHDGHSDGJHJHDSJHGDJHSDGHJDGHDGHJDGDJHJHDGJHDJHDGHDJHGHHSDGHDGHJGHSDGHJDGHJDSJH

OHGUOGGGI JFG DFGGFJF FG GF GHF GH GH GHDF G GH GF FG DGF GH GH G G GH HG GH GH GH GH HG GH G FG

• Sports are neded

Igh school level interscholastic sports are a cornerstone of today's teenage culture. There are kids that come to school only to compete for their school teams. If it wasn't for high school sports, drop out rates would skyrocket. And since there are academic requirements for each player to meet in order to compete, it ensures that those kids make some effort in their school work. Kids that would have no other choice but to get a job flipping burgers are CHOOSING to get a quality education because of high school sports.

• I have played before

I know sports can be fun and all but they take up lot of peoples time and they can stress people out, i know when i was playing volleyball this year i was stress out most of the time because the coach where pushing us to win all the time and where paying more attention to the a team so b team did not even get a change to do anything. The coach even set something up with the high school coach they gave the A team a change to get on varsity B team did not get a change and there's good players on b team too. I KNow this i getting off topic but my point is that it can be really stress fot and people will have like no time to do there own ting + Keeping up with school work.

>