• Uniform is cool

Uniforms bring everyone to the same platform, No matter how rich or poor health or she is and thus a feeling of equality always stands by wearing the uniform. Why not wearing school uniform when you are a student. Really important. I love my school and I always wear uniform to go to school.

• Important! Important! Important

Really imortant to wear school uniforms! Support yes. It's ugly when A wear red, B wear green, C wear pink, D wear blue, E wear brown, F wear black, G where gray, . . . I love my school so I always wear school uniforms when I go to school! Please support me

• Uniform is important

In my opinion, It’s really necessary. School is a place to study and have fun so why not wearing school uniform? There are lots of students in my school and some of them said they don’t want to wear uniform. I know that uniforms are very expensive and we have to prepare it before morning to wear. But look at the school that no students wear uniform! What do you think? And then look at a school that every students wear uniform! What do you think? In my opinion, The schools that no students wear uniform is ugly and the schools that every students wear uniform look much more beautiful. Wearing uniform will also show the school pride. Student don’t wear uniform when every students in the school wear uniform always be nervous and trying to find another play to sit or doing the homework. And some poor students wear uniform will be look that they are rich.

• Really really important!

Students who don’t wear uniforms just spends their time showing off or finding an outfit other than doing their homework or paying attention to class. School is a place for us to study, Why not wearing uniform in school? It's really necessary for school students to wear uniform. It's really show the school pride! And it also show that the students love their school. I love my school so I always wear school uniform to go to school.

• Show the school pride

School is a place for us to study, Why not wearing uniform in school? It's really necessary for school students to wear uniform. It's really show the school pride! And it also show that the students love their school. I love my school so I always wear school uniform to go to school. It's looks really beautiful when all the students are wearing uniform. Please support: "Yes:

• Uniforms are an important part of a child’s development

Students who don’t wear uniforms just spends their time showing off or finding an outfit other than doing their homework or paying attention to class. Another thing is that people who are born in poor families will be looked downwards by those who are rich, if we all wear uniforms, nobody will be looked down to, we will all be equal

• Saving for others!

Clothes are made from natural any synthetic fibres. It is very important to save these resources for the generations to come. Wearing just few dresses as uniform all through the year gives us a great opportunity to save for others. This is more about loving others your nation as well.

• I agree with school uniform

Uniforms bring everyone to the same platform, no matter how rich or poor health or she is and thus a feeling of equality always stands by wearing the uniform. It gives students a sense of belonging to a particular school. It teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance.

• Yes it's necessary

Everyone will be look same even though those people also who cannot afford to buy expensive clothes on regular basis ........
    So I agree that schl uniforms are necessary
    Even not me there are soooooo many other persons are there those are in favour of this that it's imp
    Thanx for reading 😊😊

• It is necessary.

I think this because their are many type of childrens all comes from different places. Some live in appartements , some in colony,some near garbage place so this is very important to wear school uniform to look as equal.They should not feel shy in giving answers or asking questions while in front of different classes of people's children .

• No no no! Why the ****

Why!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! NAME ONE REASON WE SHOULD PUT ON A UNIFORM........NOTHING! WHAT IN THE WILL WE HAVE TO WHERE A CERTAIN SHIRT! NOWHERE! WHY THE **** DO THE SCHOOLS MAKE THEM ITS A WAIST OF MONEY! SO WHY? WHY DO THEY MAKE THEM JUST WHY THE **** DO WE NEED THEM?

• They are not necesary

They are not necessary beacuse it is a waste of time and a waste of money and for parents to spend all that money on stupid uniforms for kids and i think just wearing uniforms it does not stop stupid idiot bullying gj j j j j j j k

• No because that is for back in the days

That was back in the days they would do tat so they would know that is one of the kids so if they did something bad they know it the kid that go to that school so that is why they would always make them put the on yup yup

• Limit our ability to decide

I think ability to decide a proper dress (not uniform) is so important. So I am afraid when it comes time when we become adult, we have limited ability to decide what is polite dress and what is not. And I don't want them to limit our creativity through clothes.

• I don't think it is needed

It is a waste of time it is quite easy to select a normal dress and go to school what is so great in the school uniforms it is just that you loo similar but in the civil dress it fun to wear designer dresses any ways schools are schools we cant change the rules

• Oh hell no

Bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r u u u u u u u u u u u u u h h h h h h h h h h h h

• No clothes bro

Less fradom in the schools that lat us repasent to t selves and i know i not good spell but i jut gu two sow tat tis jjniniiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjn n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n

• What? Hell no!

They are against the constitution! Freedom of expression. Freedom of speech. Freedom in general. And do uniforms stop bullying?! Hell noooooooo. I'd rather be bullied if im wearing clothes i love then to be bullied about my face. We are not clones we are freaking people. Don't treat us like crap. Did any clone make a difference in the world?! Noooooooooo! Was steve jobs a clone?! Noooooooooooooo! Was obama a clone?! Nooooooooo! We are not going to have any special and amazing people if we are treated the same and cannot expression ourselves. So bih take that.

• No no no

People should be able be free to were what they want to were and not be cooped up in uniforms all day in schools and some school's don't allow girls to where pants and only skirts and boy only were pants and think that is really unfair because some people hate skirts and pants

• They are not necessarily

U SHOULD BE ADLE TO PICK WHAT U WANT
    J j k k k k mm k k k k k kl k k k kl k k mm m m k, k k k,k k , k k k, k k k, k k k l l kl kl l l

>