• Drink from the bowl ya pompous gits!

You need to cut something? A knife has purpose. Need to pick up something else without cutting the self? A fork has purpose. Want to drink something ? Pick up the bowl. Don't try to bring that stirring chit here, my friend. Fork would serve you better. Mewtwo best pokemon.

• Yes, yes, and yes.

We should just replace spoons (and forks) with sporks. It's a spoon and a fork in one! That's all I have to say. That's all I have to say. That's all I have to say. That's all I have to say. That's all I have to say. That's all I have to say.

• Spoons are dumb

Spoons are the dumbest thing ever invented in the history of mankind. I mean, really. Why do you need a bowl shaped thing to eat soup or cereal? Eat it with a fork , and then drink the broth!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???????!!!!!!!!!! Spoons are the worst thing ever invented.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes see if y-e-s is yes then what is e-y-e-s

• Spoons caused the holocaust

By wasting plastic on differentiating between the spoon and the fork, we waste plastic that could be saved by using the SPORK.This harms the environment, which would in turn harm dogs, and any monster that hates dogs should be shot. Furthermore, a decrease in cute and natural beings like dogs and other small animals would increase rage and anger, and result in increased aggression. This aggression will inevitably be funneled down to one ethnicity or religion, and result in the catalyst for another holocaust, so by supporting spoons one supports antisemitic values and create an environment of anger and death for the minority.

• Yes and no

Spoons can be good and bad. Think about it, if we don't have spoons we can drink from the bowl or cup which saves water cause you don't have to wash it. But if start to use straws to replace them it will be a huge waste of plastic. We all so need to feed babies and old people. How are babies supposed to know how to drink with a straw? Well I mean the are used to having bottle's... Any ways there are plenty of other ways and things to replace spoons...

• Go with the time

Modern word for spoon came from the Anglo-Saxon word "spoon" which means "a chip of wood". The definition is just one example that clearly describes this ridiculous overrated piece of ancient equipment. The evolution of this utensil clearly ready for its next step. As it began with shells on a stick, our generation is clearly ready for the rise of the spork, the more useful utensil, obliterating the usefulness of the spoon.

• Why not a ladle?

I can see how many individuals might like spoons, but a ladle is pretty much a bowl on a stick. I personally find it to be more efficient. Ladles cover more surface area. So let us stand for whats right and use a ladle instead. No one need spoons, thank you

• Spoons are useless

Spoons are clearly useless. I mean, soup- then u just dink it. If u wanna ice cream, then use a fork. If it is melted, then freeze it- no person on the face of this earth should ever eat melted ice cream. If u eat too slow, try using a cone

• They are completely useless.....

Why do we need spoons? For soup- drink it. If u think about it, soup is just a hot drink. Ice cream- if its not melted, use a fork, if it is, u shouldn't be eating it like that. That is exactly why spoons are completely useless to use at all

• Spoons are still important in normal ways

Here's a list of things Spoons are useful for.
    1) Digging holes out of prison
    2) Amputating your arm in a painful manner
    3) Digging out eyes
    4) Distracting people
    5) Using as a makeshift slingshot for food (only works for plastic spoons)
    And so much more! (Except for eating. There are alternatives, like hands)

• Come on dudes get it right

Spoons are not useless we use them to eat. Also how would you play the card game Spoons without actual SPOONS?! Come on, world. Spoons are my life. I eat breakfast. Do you eat breakfast? I need a SPOON to eat my BREAKFAST and breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!!! Answer this: How would you scoop things without spoons? Also, they needed the spoon to invent the spork.

• #spoonlivesmatter we need spoons

If we get rid of spoons as an eating utensil then spooning with your girlfriend becomes a thing of the past. I would not be able to live without my girlfriend popping a boner into my butt every time we go to bed. Bottom line, we need spoons for the sake of humanity.

• Think about babies.

So, you expect an infant to grab their bowl of mush and shove it down their throat like an uncultured swine? I think not. Babies need to be fed. Also, what about pasta? You need a spoon to swirl the fork on. Also, what about BEANS? How does that work?

• We need them...

We need spoons for soups and things. Spoon help us be polite with other people. For example, if you are with your boss or someone you should always take a spoon for a soup because drinking it like a cup is not polite. People should know that spoons were invented for a reason!

• Spoons Are Your Friend

How would you go about serving without spoons? If you tried to pour something like soup, it would splash all over the place and make a mess. If you tried to scoop it from the serving dish with a smaller bowl, the outside of the bowl would get soup on it, and make an even bigger mess once you put it down.

• Can you like not??

Without spoons it would be difficult to eat; Jello, pudding, Yogurt, chili, and etc. You might burn your hands on the bowl if the contents are hot and if your about to hold it up to your mouth you might drop it and spill hot food and most likely soup all over yourself creating burns and painnn

• No, not really

Spoons were probably the first utensil after the knife, using sea shells and sticks, you could pick up hot, liquidy food with burning your hand off. There are plenty of ways spoons can be used, take this for example: you want to scoop a child’s eyes out, What tool do you use you ask? Why a spoon of course!

Posted by: Figo
  • Spoons serve a purpose

Each utensil serves a purpose and are best fro certain situations. I don't care about manners or being polite, so that is no reason for me to use a spoon. I do however not like to spill food all over myself. Eating soup, chili and ice cream is just not possible with a fork. Even if you could manage to eat them with a fork why make it harder for yourself when a spoon would be far better?

• Trifling Ass Mofos

You gonna drink your soup broth with a fork? Didn't think so. You're in a fancy restaurant and you think you're gonna pick up the bowl and drink out of it? Out of your mind. If you think sporks are a good middle ground you might be autistic. Why s

yahuaa says2016-11-05T19:26:35.677
You're all nerds! .... Me included
>