Are sports and games equally as important as studies?

• It uis imporys

I los de dgd3w ddqvqd2d22 yd ehf dwgdwew d d d d d d d dd d d d ddd d d d d32e3t5d d d dfd fd d d d ddd ddd d dd d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d dd raya is the best

• Blah blah blah

BLjtgtrhgrrygergfsad ghdth c cv g h n s h e k s h d g x d f j FCE r f g g g h h b b v g g g v v f f f v c c c f v. Vvf f g g g blah

• Yes, they are

They are equal because colleges are not just for education, as they offer sports as well as their classes. Someone with a 4.0 GPA having not played any sports is less likely to get into college than someone with a 3.5 GPA having played many sports and/or other recreational activities. Sports are healthy and to live a longer life we need to be physically active. Sports are a big part of peoples lives, and our lives aren't just based completely on studies. There are many jobs in the sports industries such as coaching, playing, officiating, and judging. Many people including myself value sports, (in my case volleyball) over studies. I have a 3.8 GPA and my club team is ranked 43 out of 235 teams in the OVR. Doing sports gives me the opportunity to eat more foods and easily burning them off.

• It helps to purify and refresh our mind and body

Sports is an integral part of a student's life . A student should work hard to be successful in examinations . But playing sports and games are important to enjoy the health and vigor of life . Along with bookish learning , a student should spend his time on sports .

• They are equal

As studies are important for a bright future so does the sports . As for eg , one person becomes great by studying very hard and becomes a business man and on a great business meeting In that meeting the organizers had arranged some activities to relax the great men's and there would be sports but he won't be able to play and win it cause he don't know how and not expertised

• Yes sports and games are as important as studies

Ok so when you play game like chess you will have to use critical thinking and you can use this when you do your tests at school and at sports you can earn a scholarship that means your parents doesn’t have to pay anymore and that’s it thanks so much

• They are equal

They are equal because you need to be balanced between academics and sports and you can't just be smart or just be good in sports you need to have balance between sport and academics to live a healthier and more balanced life...And that is all I have to say ...

• It depends on the person's choice.

Some people may think sports is more important as they earn a living with it. But for the others , especially kids , they don't re.Ally spent most of the time practising sports.For them ,all they do is work on their studies and do some little exercises,thats enough for them as they have to focus on their studies for their future

• Sports and Games

Sports and games are as important as studies Physical activity and games trigger a great thinking part in your mind. They give you a break and give you something to look forward to and make you happy and are relieving. Remember : we need sports and games. I think you learn as much with sports and games as studies.

Written by a ten year old

• Sports and games are as important as studies

Physical activity and games trigger a great thinking part in your mind. They give you a break and give you something to look forward to and make you happy and are relieving. Remember : we need sports and games. I think you learn as much with sports and games as studies.

Written by a ten year old

• Yes it is

For playing you need strength but there is something scientific . I get ultra power when I play . It make me feel fresh and good. This is all wanted to speak. It gives you a benefit also. You can a master in any games and can make you famous

• Sports and games may be important but in no way are as important as our studies.

Sports and games are a large part of many peoples lives but whether we realize it or not, our studies are going to shape our future. My whole life revolves around the sport I play (as I play club), and as much as I would love for it to stay that way for the rest of my life, that is just not rational thinking. I need to make sure I pass all of my classes and do all of my homework before I even think about going to practice or playing a game, and this is just in middle school! As much as I would love for sports to be a likely outlet for my future, it most likely will not be, which is why focusing on studies now will possibly allow for me to do what I really want in the future but if you have a 2.0 GPA it is less likely a college will want to take you even if you are a good sports player if you are being compared to a player equal to you in talent but with a 4.0 GPA.

• No it's not

Sports has its own importance. Needed for healthy mind and body . Studies is needed for a bright future. For a happy living . A job is sure if we're educated but the viceversa may not be always sure .Knowledge always increase with time and can't be stoled by anyone

• NO it is not

Sports are not important to bad to sad. Because they are reckless and are not as important as studies. So, they don't even make you smart like studies. So, please do not say that sports are more important than studies. So know you understand? Great. Please put a like. BYE!! (please)

• No, they are not

Firstly, using sports as a job will not provide a stable income as sports requires athleticism. Athleticism also decreases over age. Moreover, the equipment that can be used for sports can be stolen or misplaced. Sports also can be dangerous if played recklessly, espicially by some kids. Also in sports there is winning and losing, which instills the competitive spirit. However, This can turn the sport around, in other words, people only play the sport so as to win and not just to exercise or have fun. My last argument is that sports are mainly a recreation. This is why we call sports centres, sport and recreation centres.

• Jsjdjkdjdj ends!Be And if!Ofmfhos!Sbdisnd n

Dndjlendhfofmbfhfosls
    Dmfowmf
    Dmfowmf

D
    Ss
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    S
    D
    G
    G
    T
    G
    F
    F
    F

F
    D
    D
    D
    D
    Dd
    Dd
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D

D
    D
    D
    Dd

D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D
    D

Ff
    F
    F
    F

D
    F
    F
    F
    Mdjdhhdjdjdjf
    Dkkkdk
    Dmdj

• Gñiy hikb hbgjhc

Klábndlnphdzbv0c vouadivvfbvjuabjzhp chudfbc du h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh hy hy h hhhjh h h h j j k k k jk k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k

• Callate la boca maldito estupido tu no sabes nada tonto guarra perra

Damn daniel damn Damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel damn daniel

• Dsbjk fv nfnr

Because the studies can give you future a company and money. A s d f g h h j l ñ k l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o t u m a mi e o dgdfgfggf g h

• Sports and studies are not equally important.

If people think they are the same they are crazy. I think that studies are more important than sports and games. You can get better at sports and games if you learn more. Even my friends belive me and think the same. Even though no one likes school you still need to go to it to get a good job and education when you grow up.

>