• Lol little duck

Because they have very little feet that help them work and this helps the superstars to be connected with the world. I hope that you understand that the superstars aren't people they are ducks in customs. Ducks for president they will take over all of mankind. Thankyou for your time

• Of course they are good role models because,

Do you ever feel like giving up, and then you'll see a famous quote by a sportsperson motivating you to keep going, even though you feel as if you can never reach success. They are committed individuals who are able to show younger generations that you can be proud of yourself after the endless hours of training, blood sweat and tears.

• They so are

Gay people are so gay sport stars should have sex with kids just cuase i love pinapple but then pen pinapple apple pen song can get annoying after you listen to it 5000 times also pizz is tasty unless you have it to much and die bananas taste good they do

• Hi everybody! Ilike sport stars!

Sport stars should diffidently have sex with kids because kids love sex. When i was a kid i really wanted to have sex with sport stars. So kids these days probably want to fuck with sport stars to! You might think im weird but i dont know what the fuck the topic is im debating about

• Because they are committed to what they do

Personally, I think they are good role models because they are committed in what they do and take risks, also if they win an award, they are proud of themselves, from all the time they´ve spend in training and doing what is goof for them and not other people plus others are interested in what they do.

• Cause i like sport

They inspire everyone to become what they want even if its not sport and they are nice, caring, they always do charity work, they are entertaining to watch and they are just nice people. They eat healthy so any one that likes them will follow and eat healthy they stay fit so people will stay fit.

• Of course yes

They tv hug yogi guyog Tungus youth guayule ugly hugging yfyu hy y y y y y y y y yy y y y yy yy yay y y yy by y y y y yy y y y yy y y y yy y yy y y yy y

• I'm a geeza

I'm a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very y very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very veryy very very cool

• ;kdsfhwipgharel'ohygtwe a a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a my a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yea why not

They are positive role models because they all motivate other to push themselves and work hard so that the can become one of the stars. They also give their money away so the they can help others. This is why I believe that sports stars are positive role models. Ok

• They are just plain RUDE

They brag about the things that they have (being rich) and how others don't have the money for it. They have fancy homes, transportation, and sometimes maids. Its not ok for kids to look up to these people. Kids will think that its ok to brag, boss others around, and be plain rude.

• They are show-offs

Sports stars are the biggest show-offs. They think that they're the best person ever, just by winning something. And if they don't win, they blame other competitors for no reason! On TV, you will see many sports stars that are show-offs and parade around waving to everyone and doing poses. Take Usain Bolt for example, at the Olympics he showed off for, like, more than 5 minutes! And I didn't even watch the whole thing! They will influence children to become sports stars and have bad sportsmanship. We don't want our children to be like that, or the next generation could be the generation of fights.Sports stars, drug using cheats. I am not talking about all but am about some. Do we want the next generation learning how to be rude to fellow people, use drugs and be completely inappropriate. No. So I ask you all this: are sports stars really the best role models for our kids?

• They are show-offs

Sports stars are the biggest show-offs. They think that they're the best person ever, just by winning something. And if they don't win, they blame other competitors for no reason! On TV, you will see many sports stars that are show-offs and parade around waving to everyone and doing poses. Take Usain Bolt for example, at the Olympics he showed off for, like, more than 5 minutes! And I didn't even watch the whole thing! They will influence children to become sports stars and have bad sportsmanship. We don't want our children to be like that, or the next generation could be the generation of fights.

• Our Children Aren't Going To Learn Anything

Sports stars, drug using cheats. I am not talking about all but am about some. Do we want the next generation learning how to be rude to fellow people, use drugs and be completely inappropriate. No. So I ask you all this: are sports stars really the best role models for our kids?

• Sports stars do not make good role models

Yes there are a handful that have charities, but think about the ones in scandals, taking drug, nude photos, sex tapes. Do you want your child supporting a sports star that takes drugs to enhance performance, or whose main aim is money? I think not. Sports stars do not make the best role models.

• Lol lol lol

Kololololp
    L lololo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolllolv l ovlvolvl lovl for lololol LOL lol lol lol lyou lyou land lin land lol lol lyou lol lbut lol lbut lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lyou lyou l

• Gggggg gggggggggg gggggggggg

Ggggggggggggggggg ggg gg g g g g g g g g gn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Look at the news!

If you type up good sports role models online you will get one or two people like Glen McGrath but if you type up bad sport stars you will get lists and lists of lots of sport stars that have done bad things. Do you want your child looking up to a man who takes drugs to enhance his adrenaline or a man who takes inappropriate photos???

• Never For Ever

Never sports stars are good models...They should not because they sometimes do bad things. As someone else said, the bad outweighs the good. Some sports stars use drugs and that gives the example to kids that drugs and steroids are good. It is my opinion that they arent +ve role models.....

• Lel ds d

Lead idisofy nos h iufhs h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hah hh h hh h h hh h h hh h ]h h h h h hh uh uhu hh hh

>