• Yes they are.

The students go to school expecting to learn but if the teachers aren't qualified to do this then the students don't learn. If the students don't learn because the teachers aren't qualified enough to teach, then this will lead to the down fall of modern society. Although teachers can't get all the blame, they can still get some

• Teachers at fault

To many teachers just do the minimum, Do not actually invest in the very important job they’ve taken on and don’t actually seem to have any understanding of children and their differences and the needs of those differences
    Teachers assign ridiculous amounts of homework then find it as a tool to put blame on parents
    Teachers have these kids all day, If they can’t teach them what they need to learn then it’s ridiculous to put that on the parents through homework. Parents should have time after school to engage in family time and cultivating a healthy happy home not picking up the slack of the teach only to then attend conferences to be told how it the parents fault. Never have I met a teacher accept responsibility for ANYTHING

• It depends on the situation.

There are a lot of factors that go into a bad grade. Sometimes the student didn't participate in class or never went. Sometimes they don't understand and are afraid to ask for help. Sometimes teachers aren't qualified enough to teach the subject. Sometimes teachers don't set clear expectations, relay the information effectively and some teachers aren't engaging. But all in all, sometimes teachers are to blame for a student failing.

• Psychology of the Young

Most of the times, students are young (hence students) and their mental cognition, or rather 'self image' is not yet fixed. Although with some age variation, most people are not mature to protect themselves emotionally even at the age of 18.

Now let's say if you do not even know how to protect yourself to unfair bias, fall to the trap of self-judgement, having no confidence in your work (and thinks yourself a failure cos your teacher says so), believing in other adults unfair judgements (especially to your abilities), how are you to even succeed or know how to solve problems?

The only way to solve the problems is to have enough maturity and strength to grow up, find solutions to being stuck with a bad teacher, find solutions to learn more should your environment not befit you. And how do you expect ALL young teenagers to have that maturity?

Hence the fault lies in the teacher, who did not create a good environment to encourage any growth

• Teachers are a load poop

Some teachers dont pay enough attention to their students whether or not they like them or they do but the teacher should always contribute to the class offering help to those that need it but yet theres teachers not even caring about whos in there class, not even caring about whether or not theyll pass, just as long as they get paid there happy

• Give no fucks

Some teachers don't give a fuck about their students and sit around waiting for the time to pass. While others are hard to understand or aren't qualified to teach the subject. Some teachers also have favourites in the class, which demotivates some students to care about passing. This is legit facts from teachers and students in real life experience.

• Hard to understand

Some teachers are hard to understand because they dont explain what their saying. Also some foreign teachers have heavy accents and very high pitch voices that make it hard to learn. Another thing is their grading metthods are confusing when we are grading each others papers and the teachers always says that if you mess up on someone elses test its 10 points off I mean its not like some of us are already FAILING THE TEST!!!!

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Hard to understand

• Parents Shoulder More Blame

Learning and a love of learning begins at home. If any student fails in school, blame can be placed squarely on the home life of the student. Is there abuse involved? Are the parents completely absent and work all the time? Are there other children who get more attention from Mom and Dad? These are some relevant questions to ask when determining who to blame for a student's failure in school as opposed to wondering whether a teacher is qualified or not.

• There is some blame, but not entirely theirs.

There are a lot of lousy teachers out there who actively hurt children and their ability to learn. But by the same token, there are also a lot of kids out there who can't or won't learn. It might be a learning disability or home life. So it's not fair to solely blame the teacher when it happens.

• students at certain age should take matters in their own hands

I don't think that teachers should be responsible for students failure because first of all teachers know and are trained to teach students. But if students can't stay focused and are lacking studies we can not blame teachers for that. Lets say a ESL teachers tries very hard to teach english to a foreigh students and if it hard for students to pick up new language then we can't blame that teacher.

• School is prep for life

Education is used to choose how people get jobs and social placements. A teacher is a guide, The student should do the work. Blaming teachers for a student’s academic failure is misplacing blame and an erosion of fundamental responsibility. Life is hard, Own your life, Don’t let life own you.

• Not all students care or have any interest in learning

Every day I arrive at my school, I am greeted the sight of many students all different in character, But we all relate in one aspect and that is the school we goto, I may not know every teacher and staff by heart but I know a good teacher when I'm in their class, I always sit and quietly do my work with the occasional side talk with friends but all in all the subjects aren't hard, Because I pay attention, I put my phone away, I try my best and if I don't understand a problem or question and I don't have time to ask the teacher or professor I go home and do my own personal research on the subject and study, The reason students get low grades and test scores is their own fault for not studying or reaching out, Or not having the will to put the effort in.

• Who's to blame

While students and teacher may take some of the blame, Due to how well the material is presented or grasped, It's not their fault. It's the school boards for making teachers use outdated books and lessons that have been proven trivial.
    If we want any real change, Let's fix the school boards and bombard them with the scientific research of today.

• Are personal trainers to blame for your lack of muscles?

Your teachers give you information and show you how to get information. They show you how to formulate ideas and figure out complex problems step by step. Your personal trainer shows you how to perform exercises to achieve your goals. If you don't do the exercises you don't build muscle. It's your fault, not the trainers fault for not doing them. Now, some trainers and teachers are not as good as others for sure.... But I guarantee if you follow the direction of the worst trainer you will still build muscle IF (big "if") you do the work. Even the best teacher or trainer can't help you if you don't help yourself first.

• Students should strive to pass

It is not the teacher's fault if students failed. Students have different IQ level. The teachers can provide the lecture but if the students didnt get the lectures, then they must strive harder to know the topics. They must exert enough efforts for them to learn and to pass. Cheers!

• Students should strive to pass

• Students lack hard-work ethics

Maybe its the breakdown of the family, maybe we're just too easy on kids these days, or maybe kids just think sports and getting rich fast are all that matters. Many students today don't value hard work and don't respect their elders! We need more emphases on academia in this country.

>