Are the 1978-1981 camaro z28`s perfect examples of muscle cars

• Slow junk cars

They are slow junk. I hate these cars so much, they are just to slow! You know the car that is really good and fast is my uncle's mom's brother dodge ram truck with a lift kit. I could drive that thing across the country in 2 hours. So when you say that is a muscle car you should get your facts straight.

• Because they were older but they are really strong tho

We need more muscle cars because they are strong and they can help for going fast more technology we can use materials from the car and upgrade the new muscle car with the old pieces or just put them both together so it would be two times faster then what it is write know

• Yes they are

They are amazing american muscle, they are bargains and they have the 350 ci v8, after this gen camaro began getting squarer and fatter. They are good to drive and they are just cool cars. With the old circle-style headlights and the fastback rear, in fact, you really can't get much cooler.

• Y e s !

They have good power with the legendary chevy 350 but the looks say muscle. The round headlights, long hood with short deck lid, beutiful body lines and awesome spoilers and air dams. But lets not forget the awesome functional air induction scoop. I own a 1980 z28, black with red interior, looks amazing and they are also quite affordable.

• Slow junk cars

>