• Old people suck.

The older they get. . . . The worse it is for everyone else. They expect everything they're way and bitch until they get it. They are worse than a newborn baby. They think they know everything but are too delusional to see that things have changed and don't work the same as they did 70 years ago. They are racist. They can't figure anything out in a reasonable time if at all. It takes them forever to do anything. They can't drive. They can't hear. And then comes the coronavirus. . . . The whole f***ing world needs to stop everything and collapse or else some old farts who have outlived they're welcome might finally die. And to top it all off these old fucks don't even show gratitude. They just expect. F**k old people.

• NHS - Now Help Socialism

We need to live in a free society, Unencumbered by a useless health system. We need to stand on our own two feet.

The NHS should be dismantled. It keeps far too many ill people alive, Many of whom would like to die in peace - not on a respirator.

• Very much so.

We waste so much money, Time and effort keeping people alive who are basically parasites. Espacially those in nursing homes who usually have no quality of life, Who expect people to take care of them simply because they are a certain "age" range, Or families who don't wanna "cry" or scream abuse when others want to let a loved one pass with dignity w/o intervention.

The big money we waste yearly, That make administrations rich, It could be used so much better. Like helping veterans who come home from war get housing or better medical care so they can adjust into society again. All sorts of people who can actually contribute to society could have college completely paid for, Free and clear. It could pay for housing to give a homeless someone a place of their own, So they don't have to sleep on the street.

But no, We keep feeding into a flawed, Corrupt system that's like pouring water into a sieve.

• Refuse to adapt and upgrade technology or innovating ideas

They can't use self check out registers, Fall prey to online debt scams, Most don't know they difference between a debt card and credit card. But they get to vote and determine a nations technological destiny? !
    No, Go lay down boomers. Their personal antidotal stores of "knowledge" are no match for data and the speed of our current 2020 life's.

• Yes, They cannot move and they cannot think properly.

Now, If they are still functional and contributing to the society/economy, I don’t care. But if they’re eating up taxpayer dollars to stay barely alive and do nothing then they’re absolutely useless. The same thinking applies to me when I age. The moment I stop being useful, I don’t want to be alive.

• They're a complete drain on families and society.

Old people are living too long thanks to modern medicine. And the surgeries that are being done to maybe prolong the life of grandma/pa are not justified. They are putting their families in thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt just to live a few more months or year or two longer. They are financial burdens to their children and grandchildren. Their adult children are having babies later in life then add trying to take care of geriatric parents/grandparents and also trying to focus on their careers, And its easy to see why adult children put them in homes and or estranged them and or hate them. Then add to the fact that even if they are somewhat capable of living independently, They are slow as hell. They drive 25 in a 55mph zone and drive super slow in the fast lane of the highway. Not efficient when trying to commute from a great distance to work or college on time. Not to mention they keep building 55 and older communities- when are they going to make communities solely for millennials or Gen-Z? Millennials and the upcoming Gen-Z are financially strapped and are the new generations of tomorrow. They can't afford affordable housing and or rent. Those living communities could be made/used for them to help them live in stable rent control areas and gain the independence they need to help contribute to society. Old people need to hurry up and die so society can function properly.

• They taking too much space

I need thanos gauntlet so i can wipe these old ass niggas off the earth on jah the earth is already over populated! They deadass taking my food and space bruv and they hella nasty asf too. . . Cmon bruv just do me this one favor. . . On god the elderly gotta go plz.

• Old people take more from the system then they contributed

From healthcare perspective, The elderly are a drain on our medical resources. Most of them take more than 10 different pills a day just to delay the inevitable and feel entitled to get all their medicines for free, Or actually off the backs of the younger taxpayers. They treat hospitals as if they are hotels and the nursing staff as their servants. Doctors share just as much, If not more of the blame, By performing surgical procedures on this age group just so someone can eek out another 2-3 more years of life. Placing a pacemaker in an 87 year old with already failing health serves what purpose? Or, Placing a PEG tube in a patient that does nothing but lay in bed staring at the ceiling with her mouth open. Of course, Many of these procedures happen because family members think Jesus himself is going to come down and tap the person on the head and there will be a miraculous recovery which isn't going to happen. In the meantime, One person, Among many, Is racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in medical expenses wasting away in a nursing home who barely knows his or her name even on a good day whilst urinating and pooping themselves. Sorry, But there is a time when nature needs to be left alone to takes its course and people need to accept that they are not supposed to live forever.

• Sdasdasdas asda asd

Asdasd s s s ss ss s s ss s sss s i like od peole when they are deided and they shouldnt be old bc theats not cool being old is tusdi d an im gay and havr threee genders and like to abrot old people yuh aye as

• Elderlys are a burden to the society because they need a lot of support and care.

Majority of the elderlys are not self sufficient, They are retired and therefore do not have a income so they are financially dependent on their family members which causes them to be a financial burden to the society. Some elderlys are unhealthy and have a poor quality of life which means that money and manpower must be set aside for the elderlys to support them

• Absolutely not, the Elderly belongs in society.

The elderly have been through it all, seen it all and meant so much to our young lives. Speaking as a young 26 year old, I've only survived big problems in my life as well as gave me a lot of great advice to use in everyday life. I hope that I'm that honorable and wise when I'm older.

• No, the elderly have contributed much to society.

Members of the elderly community already contributed much to society during their prior working years. They contributed to taxes and put in money towards social security to stimulate the economy.
    At some point everyone grows older and it is the current generation's responsibility to contribute towards the care of the previous one. The elderly still make contributions to society even though they aren't as noticeable as the achievements of younger citizens.

• No, the elderly are not a burden on society.

If anything, the elderly are a great wealth to us. They possess a great deal of old world knowledge, and a level of expertise unknown to the younger generation. They posses the knowledge from real-life experiences, situations and customs that can help lay the path in an effort to maintain honorable values within our current culture. On another note, the elderly population once took care of us, and did not consider it a burden.

• No They Are Not

Its money that is the issue. Shure in some ways yes they can be a burden. . . . . . …. . . ……. If they are in bad health but some of the viewpints on the other side of the debate are downright desterbing. I feel in a nation like ours it is the rediculouse amount of money that is the problem, The insane price of healthcair that is the problem. And the responsibility that is placed on the Family or taxpayer due to a outdated system and increasing costs. It is not the elderly that are the problem 90% of the time it is the system.

• Not only are they not a burden

But if it weren't for them we wouldn't be alive. This sounds simplistic but here it goes. . . . Children are born to parents, Grandparents help those parents raise those children, Who if they learn something will grow up to be the future leaders in societies and country. That's all they do, Burden? Haha

• Elderly are not a burden on society

Difficult behaviour, Agitation, Mood swings, Critical and demanding behavior
    is seen in all age groups. So, The thought that elders have fixed ideas and do not
    accept changes proves incorrect. And its a fact, Every human on born in this world will surely get old. If you are young does not mean that you would not get old.

• All people will age!

I am in my 70's and when we were young after the war we had NOTHING! No fridge, TV, Washing machine, Dryer, Car etc. Only the radio. My parents had to SAVE for all the luxuries but now the younger generation expect all the goods as their right. We also saved for a deposit on a property and that took 5 years. Would they do the same today-NO The new generation are not grateful for what we had to achieve. I went to work on a motor bike for 8 years in ALL weathers. 20 miles to the employment and I was never late. Fell off once with the black ice but picked myself up and continued to work. The new generation want a car from 17 Y/O. Think about how we struggled for YOUR future.

• Old not a burden

Just some main points. The vast amount of experience and knowledge they bring to the table can’t be overstated. Elders have been an important part of our society and culture. Moreover they buy lots of stuff, And require constant care. You can look at this as a burden because some (not all) rely on social services. However this money is pumped right back into the economy. There are entire industries that cater to the senior members of society.
    Similar arguments could be made about any group of people that is a strain on health care resources.
    I just don’t see them as a burden.

• Imagine yourself in their boots.

I agree that in a way, the elderly can be troublesome and slightly annoying. But no matter which gym you go to or which super specialist international class type doctor you have at you home; even you will be in that state tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even the day after, but someday you will experience what they did. You will have the same problems. And you will again have people against those of your age. Thats all that I HAVE TO SAY......

• They have been our providers

Anybody that thinks are elderly are a burden should look to how much of a burden they were to their parents grandparents. Do not under estimate what can be learned from the olde generation. Ask those that think the elderly are a burden, if they would like to see their parents or grandparents killed off once they are deemed no longer able to work. I remember my son at the age of about 16 saying people of 65 should be put down. I asked him if he was prepared to kill his grandparents. That made him sit back and realise what a stupid comment he had made. All youngsters think the elderly are a pain, doesn’t mean they really know what they are talking about