• Depends on situation but done correctly, Its a yes

Marriage between a child and an adult (like what is common in islam) is not really a great thing. Between children is akin to the boy-next-door and the -girl-next-door marrying with the knowledge and consent of their parents. It is basically setting up two kids to be with each other all the time, Allowing them to grow up with each other and understand each other. Might be stifling but if relationship issues are noticed at a young age, Easier to exit and restart. Since tolerance and compatibility can be taught at a young age, Shouldn't be a big deal.

• Alright, Here we go. I feel like Jack from the movie Titanic. I really need to get this out.

Ok, So I'll try to present my perspective on this subject in a positive way. Although I will not sugar coat some of this stuff. I will make it plain. It may be bitter for some so veiwer discretion is advised. I have had some of the most magical experiences from not being "politically correct. " I like to argue/debate for fun. I want to dedicate this expression of my freedom of speech and, Propose a toast to the one I hate the most my "Lil Battle Buddy" the infamous "Info-war-ior, Alex Jones. "I am going to white flag this one and just ignore you and pretend your partial truths don't exist. I am just going to stick my head in the sand and pretend these issues don't matter. I definitely agree with the practice of child marriage to a young adult girl as young as what the law in the seemingly last country that permits this allows. WHICH HAS NO MINIMUM AGE LIMIT FOR MARRIAGE-WHICH IS-YEMEN. I think the lines get kind of blurry with this but. I here that

• Depends, But legally, Yes.

As a starting point, I do not support a thirty something year old marrying a 9 year old. That's pedophilia and is absolutely unacceptable. However, When both parties are consenting teenagers (13+) I believe it could benefit society. It would stop the problem of teenagers being promiscuous and unwanted teen pregnancies. It would also strengthen the bond between husband and wife, As they would grow together and truly have a connection. For example, My great aunt married her husband when she was 13 and he was 18. They were together, Happily in love until he passed. They truly had a deep, Emotional bond that is missing in most modern-day marriage. Obviously, It depends on the teenager and if they're emotionally mature enough, But it cases where they are, There should be nothing stopping them.

• Yes, There are alot.

Child marriage has been performed since the beginning of time, And shall be adopted as society once again returns to its roots.
    Women cannot form proper bonds with their mates after 18.
    If the woman gets married at 9-14 which is a preferable age, To a man which is 16-25 years old they can have a fulfilling and happy life raising offspring and growing together.
    The man will raise the girl to be his wife, And the man will become a strong husband and the pillar to the family to come.
    Child marriage statistically benefits everything, Besides the mouthy jew that wants to destroy such a beautiful thing as a strong family in progress.
    It has always been the right option, No matter how insane it may sound. “Just a child” isnt an argument, Life is short and you have to make decisions and take risks order to create something that will be a backbone for generations to come.
    Child marriage should only be done in pure intent, With the consent of the parents and a plan of the future of the groom and bride. Raised religiously with moral values, There would be nothing seperating the husband and wife. No man, No woman would be able to tempt them to submit to outside desires. The ultimate marriage.

• Jhah fakh oaio

Jhabfkjwhq c f f f fd e r qw q
    r
    w

rq
    q
    w
    r q
    r
    qw
    r
    w
    qw
    e
    q
    aer
    a
    rg

g
    erw qq wer q e a asdhfi wafalkfho;iu hkjdhfkj hkj kh hfhf f f f ae we rahfkj aa efh aifha ;ofa k hf;a

• A lot, obviously!

My grandparents generation were lot more happier and healthier in their relationship than my parents generation and it is getting worse day by day. Look at divorce rates, single mother stats in USA, UK and Ireland etc. State cannot replace the father. Even the industrial revolution occurred at a time when marriages were done in time. Western politicians are screwing the entire world.

• It was, is and will be normal

Whether we marry girl whose age is between 10-18 to a boy of same age or older person it is not the matter, but problem is social ills from which we must protect our children.
    Sex is not the problem, every girl whether adult or minor is afraid for sometime.
    As marriage counselor I seen case where an adult educated married women was feeling afraid of sex with husband and there are cases where girls of 6-8 are having sex without any hesitation (in case of trobriander tribe in Papua, New Guinea), and I am not joking about this. (You can google it)
    It's about education, in case of trobriander tribe girl and boys are educated by there parents for marriage
    That's all.

• There are downsides and upsides.

Like someone above said, it is different, what kind of child marriage are we talking about? Well here is the answer to both.

Okay so I get it, a child of 12 marrying a man of 65 does not seem appealing. However in some cases marriage is the only way out of being in A LOT of trouble. Also in some religions that's just the way it goes and it's hard to change that.

Now if we are talking about child marrying child, it is different. I read a story about someone of 14 that was having a baby. She is not allowed to by the Law so she had to get married to dodge that law. Now instead of marrying the man that forced her to have, well a baby with her, she married her boyfriend. That I think is a much better solution.

But over all you really should not be able to have a baby in a marriage until you are 18, or something.

• Not necessarily bad

It is true that many child marriages results in negative impact especially towards the bride. But what if this only happen in a number of countries? There are many occasions in few countries where the bride did not lose her rights. At the end of the day, everyone is happy. So why need to ban child marriage in the whole world? I suggest make the rules to child marriage more strict so that the future bride is protected. But there ARE countries that need to ban child marriage completely, considering their bad reputation so far.

• Think of poor families and arranged marriages

There are obvious benefits to child marriages. For example child marriages create financial stability which in turn means that the family will have their needs met, not to mention that the child who is getting married will have all her needs provided for. Morality itself needs to be questioned...We can all agree that killing someone is wrong and immoral, but in times of war killing is not only morally acceptable but is also encouraged. SO MORALITY ALL DEPENDS ON SITUATIONS, by the child marrying she is basically saving her family.
    I hoped this added some insight on the topic. There are no right or wrong answers...Sadly. All I can say is arranged marriages are needed in some cases and can save many lives.

• Children deserve to have a childhood

Children deserve to grow up being educated, loved and cherished. They deserve to play with other children heir age with no responsibilities, they have their entire life ahead of them to do whatever they please. Why rush? Why marry at 9 or 15 when you could marry at 20, 30, 40? Children aren't mature enough and don't have the mental capability to think beyond their age level. A 25 year old adult knows what a 14 year old girl doesn't. Children go through mistakes and their journey into adulthood should NOT be rushed.

• They are immature.

This is proven fact that child marriage is a dangerous act. No argument requires.

• Child marrige ruins the beauty of being a kid.

Marrige comes with adult responsibilities. Children should be enjoying innocent crushes, and all the other beauties of being a kid. Not working, but going to school. Not caring for another child, but being cared for by an adult. A child should be able too do what a CHILD should do, not an adult.T. Being a kid means no adultt worries, and being able to prepare for those worries.

• There is no benefit to a child marriage.

You are taking away a child's youth too soon. They can't vote, they can't work, they are still in school. Even if they drop out of school, that will hurt them when they are adults. They are too young to understand the concept of sex and bearing children. Most would die in child birth as it is. They have not matured. I don't see any benefits at all.

• There are no benefits to child marriage

There are no benefits to child marriage. Children are too young to work, so they are unable to support themselves, much less a spouse or family. Additionally, children aren't fully developed emotionally and can't be expected to make a lifelong decision, especially considering that many adults are incapable of doing so.

• It is wrong.

I understand why people have said yes and I also understand why people do it, especially in LEDCs. But if you had a choice, if you were able to choose then no. It is wrong. Children have a choice and parents can't make it for them. They would be controlled and lose their childhood. Being a child is very important an you can't waste those precious years being married. They would lose their education, their friends and their freedom. It's illegal and shouldnt be done.

• Say No to Marriage

Why would a parent want to give her daughter away even if your really poor and don't have a lot of food or even think about the thought of selling their child into early marriage. If it were me I would never sell my kid off to some guy who's probably gonna beat her.

• What kind of a child would want this?

Well, it may happen if the child really likes their parents, but the parents must teach the way he/she should act because that would be very absurd to just marry your parents like crazy. They must tell him/her to live and stay young because it can never be undone. They must have fun and enjoy life as kids.

• Ruining your child's life

I think that children should not get married because a child needs education and not house work they need freedom not washing the dishes .They need to play,Imagine your self again like a child you are being force to marry someone that you don't even know.Would you be scared?Would you be afraid?Would you?I would be terrified.Think of your self doing house work and not learning I would be wanting to learn to know what every word means .Our children should be grateful that they are not getting married.We mother and father should be grateful that our life was never like that.

• No benefits whatsoever

No, there are no benefits to child marriage whatsoever. Two children are forced into something they are not ready for; the choice is made for them, they have no say-so. They have to somehow learn to live an adult life, way too early, with a partner picked for them. It's even worse when it's not two children being married but a young girl and an adult man. That's plain wrong.