• Yes. Hear me out..

Of course this is only about two kids getting married: not the repulsive practice of an adult marrying a child.

When kids marry:

You grow up together.
    Less clash of personalities.
    The relationship is non-negotiable: like parents/siblings - and feels natural and does not weight you down.
    The girl moves from her parents to her ILs early - before the former bonds/personality becomes too strong. And bonds with her ILs grow strong and naturally.
    Also easier for ILs to receive a child more wholeheartedly than an adult - who they may view with trepidation, as someone who may want to change things around.

You evolve and understand each other without effort.
    No agonizing about the stupid concept of 'right one', romance etc. Marriage is just about finding someone to take care of each other.
    Strengthens the family - under constant attack today from individualistic tendencies. The whole paradigm of 'happiness comes from choice' will be resisted.

The system only needs to be updated to today's values: unhindered education for both children, sex-education and healthcare.

We have thrown the babies out with the bathwater.

• It was, is and will be normal

Whether we marry girl whose age is between 10-18 to a boy of same age or older person it is not the matter, but problem is social ills from which we must protect our children.
    Sex is not the problem, every girl whether adult or minor is afraid for sometime.
    As marriage counselor I seen case where an adult educated married women was feeling afraid of sex with husband and there are cases where girls of 6-8 are having sex without any hesitation (in case of trobriander tribe in Papua, New Guinea), and I am not joking about this. (You can google it)
    It's about education, in case of trobriander tribe girl and boys are educated by there parents for marriage
    That's all.

• Why choices change

Common argument is that girls are not given choice to love. But when given choices, why they frequently change partners? Those not given choices remain with one partner all life.
    How about teen pregnancies without marriage?
    While surveying infanticide, why neglect abortions, contraceptions used to stop someone from taking birth?

• Protect society Many social ills.

Girls who are below 12 in age are having sex with men who sometimes cross 40s in age. This is happening with consent but what happens the reason is we stick to only big newspaper to read news. Today every society is suffering from fornication and adultery.
    That all. Thank

• There are downsides and upsides.

Like someone above said, it is different, what kind of child marriage are we talking about? Well here is the answer to both.

Okay so I get it, a child of 12 marrying a man of 65 does not seem appealing. However in some cases marriage is the only way out of being in A LOT of trouble. Also in some religions that's just the way it goes and it's hard to change that.

Now if we are talking about child marrying child, it is different. I read a story about someone of 14 that was having a baby. She is not allowed to by the Law so she had to get married to dodge that law. Now instead of marrying the man that forced her to have, well a baby with her, she married her boyfriend. That I think is a much better solution.

But over all you really should not be able to have a baby in a marriage until you are 18, or something.

• Not necessarily bad

It is true that many child marriages results in negative impact especially towards the bride. But what if this only happen in a number of countries? There are many occasions in few countries where the bride did not lose her rights. At the end of the day, everyone is happy. So why need to ban child marriage in the whole world? I suggest make the rules to child marriage more strict so that the future bride is protected. But there ARE countries that need to ban child marriage completely, considering their bad reputation so far.

• Think of poor families and arranged marriages

There are obvious benefits to child marriages. For example child marriages create financial stability which in turn means that the family will have their needs met, not to mention that the child who is getting married will have all her needs provided for. Morality itself needs to be questioned...We can all agree that killing someone is wrong and immoral, but in times of war killing is not only morally acceptable but is also encouraged. SO MORALITY ALL DEPENDS ON SITUATIONS, by the child marrying she is basically saving her family.
    I hoped this added some insight on the topic. There are no right or wrong answers...Sadly. All I can say is arranged marriages are needed in some cases and can save many lives.

• Depends on situation but done correctly, Its a yes

Marriage between a child and an adult (like what is common in islam) is not really a great thing. Between children is akin to the boy-next-door and the -girl-next-door marrying with the knowledge and consent of their parents. It is basically setting up two kids to be with each other all the time, Allowing them to grow up with each other and understand each other. Might be stifling but if relationship issues are noticed at a young age, Easier to exit and restart. Since tolerance and compatibility can be taught at a young age, Shouldn't be a big deal.

• Alright, Here we go. I feel like Jack from the movie Titanic. I really need to get this out.

Ok, So I'll try to present my perspective on this subject in a positive way. Although I will not sugar coat some of this stuff. I will make it plain. It may be bitter for some so veiwer discretion is advised. I have had some of the most magical experiences from not being "politically correct. " I like to argue/debate for fun. I want to dedicate this expression of my freedom of speech and, Propose a toast to the one I hate the most my "Lil Battle Buddy" the infamous "Info-war-ior, Alex Jones. "I am going to white flag this one and just ignore you and pretend your partial truths don't exist. I am just going to stick my head in the sand and pretend these issues don't matter. I definitely agree with the practice of child marriage to a young adult girl as young as what the law in the seemingly last country that permits this allows. WHICH HAS NO MINIMUM AGE LIMIT FOR MARRIAGE-WHICH IS-YEMEN. I think the lines get kind of blurry with this but. I here that

• Depends, But legally, Yes.

As a starting point, I do not support a thirty something year old marrying a 9 year old. That's pedophilia and is absolutely unacceptable. However, When both parties are consenting teenagers (13+) I believe it could benefit society. It would stop the problem of teenagers being promiscuous and unwanted teen pregnancies. It would also strengthen the bond between husband and wife, As they would grow together and truly have a connection. For example, My great aunt married her husband when she was 13 and he was 18. They were together, Happily in love until he passed. They truly had a deep, Emotional bond that is missing in most modern-day marriage. Obviously, It depends on the teenager and if they're emotionally mature enough, But it cases where they are, There should be nothing stopping them.

• It's not right

There girl's should be able to grow up and fall in love with someone. They should not be forced to be with someone way older than them and who is just using them. There is no love there. They should be able to have an education, Child marriage limits that. These grown men who are marrying these young girls are basically pedophiles. It's so wrong. It should be illegal everywhere.

• Tyty6y7 ty ty

Bdsft gfty tyt t re kjui jkijk jhhj hjuijuiu yj yhub yhuyhu yhu yhu yhu yhu yhu yu 6y7 yu tyutyu tyu tyu yu ty ty ty ty ty tyty ty ty ty tyyhu yhju yhjuyhu tyg yh y y h y yh yu yhju yhju yhu yhu yhu yhu yhuyhu h yhu yu yhu yu

• They want to have fun and enjoying themselves

I think it is not good for someone to have an early marriage because they are too young and doesn't know how to manage theirselves. . . Besides their mentality just want to have fun and enjoying their teenage year and they felt like people will respect them more and look forward to them. . But instead they just ruined there own childhood. . .

• This is Not Okay!

Child Marriage isnt right. These kids need to learn and play. Not worry about having to marry a man 10 times her age. Or even having two children marrying each other isnt right because kids need to learn how to mature and about their body more. Marrying at a young age isnt right knowing these children are still babies themselves. BABIES HAVING BABIES ISNT RIGHT!...

• Say no to child marriage

All of the men who marry children are PEDOFILES. There all big hairy pedo's. And sorry but who wants to marry a 12 year old they have no arse and no tits and most of them will also die when giving birth because they haven't matured properly. And what would you rather living in poverty or living in wealth get raped and die giving birth think about that

• Children deserve to have a childhood

Children deserve to grow up being educated, loved and cherished. They deserve to play with other children heir age with no responsibilities, they have their entire life ahead of them to do whatever they please. Why rush? Why marry at 9 or 15 when you could marry at 20, 30, 40? Children aren't mature enough and don't have the mental capability to think beyond their age level. A 25 year old adult knows what a 14 year old girl doesn't. Children go through mistakes and their journey into adulthood should NOT be rushed.

• It is wrong

I think child marriage is wrong because there are way to many negatives. For example a little 7 year old could be married to a 30 year old man. Now the 23 year difference is already bad enough, but just the fact that the man will most likely abuse and hurt her. SAY NO TO CHILD MARRIAGE!

• Way too immature to be married

The girls are usually married at age of 12. Where most of 12 years old are being educated and living their childhood. Being married at young age would obviously give the older man head start, such as forced sex and being abused. Which can lead to depression at such a young age. And why should they must suffer

• For those disgusting idiots saying Child marriage is okay...

Why the fck would you want a KID to be basically raped by a man 20+ years of age or even 4+ years of age, KIDS should stay as kids. They do not have the capacity to understand sex, baring a child, romance, taking care of a family, money expenses. OR ANYTHING.
    YOu guys disgust me the bar should be 100% ON THE NO SIDE you pedophiles

• Nothing is good about it.

It forces children to drop out of the education and families to help with the husband which probably beats or uses violence on the girl. Some things might be good but all I see on the news is bad things and horrible things that happen to the girls or young women.