• Too many Muslims and East Europeans

About time the violent, archaic, misogynistic stone age religion of Islam was rejected by society. Islam has contributed nothing to the world and is based on hate. It has no place in modern society. Foreigners of all description should not receive any benefits. And this whole multicultural diversity nonsense? There was nothing wrong with British culture.

• Yes of course!

Letting poeple pile in en masses isn't a good thing for any country. It puts a strain on housing, schooling, the health service, benefits, food supply etc. And then ether are the social aspects - when people come in in small amounts they are more likely to integrate. When they come in in huge numbers they tend to group together in their own cliques.

Letting people pile in from poorer countries does nothing to tackle the root problems. These countries need to sort themselves out, their currency value needs to be improved to help trade and wages and, more than anything, there HAS to be a drive to limit childbirth. Two kids each is fine, but in some regions of the world, 5 to 10 kids is normal. Then they wonder why they are all poor and decide to head for the richer west! The world needs to get together to solve these problems.

Oh, and another thing. Britain is losing its identity. Multi-culturalism is being forced on us. This shouldn't happen anywhere. EVERY country should be able to keep and celebrate its identitty, not be forced to change to suit others.

Posted by: seso
  • Yes of course!

• YES! Mass immigration is never a good thing.

• My local town looks like somewhere in the middle of Africa. I am becoming a minority in my own country.

Crime has risen. Too many pickpockets and it's not safe to go out at night. I miss the 1980s with friendly folk, Clean streets and great nightlife. I try not to go into our local town as it is dirty with migrants sleeping in doorways and in graveyards. The place has become a dump. It's so sad

• Fuck yes! An i don't like to swear. .

House prices are through the roof due to supply and demand of millions of poor county people coming here. . . How the hell will the next British generations of children buy homes. . They won't. . They will have to rent. . Depressed and poor.
    Stupid idiots in charge an power of the country know nothing they don't live in the real world and have messed this country up properly.
    Let's not mention how stabbing are at all time high. . . These 3rd world immigrants that come here life means nothing to them.

Government. . . . . Your a bunch of fuck wits

• Enough is enough.

Britain owes the world nothing. If anything the world owes Britain. There is nothing wrong in being passionately proud of being white and English. I don't want to see foreigners on every street, I don't want to hear them, I don't want to live anywhere near them - period. I want to live amount my own kind. The British government has no right to open the door all the dross of the world. The Empire has gone, The Empire benefitted from being part of the British Empire in spite of the myths some trash are trying to peddle. Diversity does not work. Britain was and always should be white.

• Were an island sinking fast

I find it incredible, The sheer mount of people, That the government have let, In. . . How many more before not oly we sink, But the schools. Hospitals, Housing. . Its now quite frightening. . And our jobs, And benefits, Seem to all go to foreign ers. . Please help. . , And stop this before its too lale, And let us all get together, And stop the flood gates once and for all.

• Way too many foreigners

Our parents grandparents aunts uncles and so on did not fight our wars for other people to be allowed to rule our country crime rate has gone up in almost every aspect since more foreigners arrived this country is not safe and soon we’ll all be praying to the same god as where they cane from absolute disgrace and very unproud to be English

• Dilution of identity

Has the notion of patriotism and love for one's country become so unfashionable all of a sudden? If it has then maybe it's partly due to the fact that so many of the people that criticise Britain and the British are not truly feeling British themselves. It would be brave of the government to publish accurate,honest figures for the total number of foreign born people living in Britain right now

• No of course not.

I believe if you can go around the world taking slaves and colonising people , the very same people have the right to come to Britain and claim citizenship. It's easy to take riches of people.. Why is it hard to give it back with a nice good ol Passport :) ..
    Crime? Brits have a History of Alcohol abuse and Convicts.. The crime level has nothing to do with Foreigners, the very system that governs over the people is the very cause of the problems in Britain and the world.

• If there are to many then why has unemployment fallen?

There are a lot of immigrants, but economically they are needed. Our birthrate fell and our baby boomers retired early leaving very few to do the jobs. In many respects our government services would be in a much worse state without them.
    The claim they are a drain on our health service is a lie, the vast majority are young, healthy and of working age and so have a much smaller effect than all those who are elderly and do not work.
    Education is another red herring, last year there were 1 million spare spaces in our education system.
    If you want a target then it is this governments choice of austerity over taxing the wealthier in society and therefore cutting back services beyond levels at which they can properly function

• The British have no right to complain.

Britain became very wealthy because they invaded and pillaged lots of other countries. Foreigners, when they go to Britain, are only following the money and in many cases they're following their own money.

Britain still reaps the benefit of Empire today, it's towns and cities are very well built and in many cases very beautiful, the infrastructure is great as well, a lot of this came from the wealth of other countries.

So much of modern Britain was built on the labour of the Irish for example. Britain took that countries land, food and wealth in general and made it extremely difficult for the natives to make a living in their own country.

• No there is definitely not.

There are never "too many foreigners" in a certain place. I mean come out, people can't really be taking this seriously. Did you known that Britain has invaded almost every country? Do you know how many British people move to countries like America and Australia, as well as other countries in the EU? Well a quick Google search tells me that 400 British citizens emigrate every day. Now I'm not obliged to do the calculation to work out how many that is a year, but you get my drift in saying that it seems very acceptable for us to move to other countries, but when people move to ours it's a crisis and there are "too many."

Yes, we are limited for space. But there isn't one entire country trying to move into ours, and besides that fact there are so many benefits of having immigrants come to our country. Such as food, culture, music and entertainment. And let me tell you, British people don't complain when they're sat at home eating their Chinese or Indian food. They don't "take all of ours jobs." Immigrants are merely scape goats for the lazy people who sit at home and do nothing on unemployment benefits, or people who didn't stay in school past high school so they do not have any advanced qualifications or experience, therefore are not desirable to employers. Just because immigrants are better qualified for a job does not make it unfair. We are in the EU and we have the opportunity to go to other countries to look for work. We have the opportunity, and so should other people.

• Just cause I can

Justfjhighdf hgjfhdgsf hfgdfgyfduyuy uyuyy y y y y y y y yy y y yy y yuuu u u u u u I ii I I I I y y y y y y y yt t t t t t t t ty yy y u u u u