• "But I want it!"

Take a look at any high school in America. I bet you 85% of the kids all have some sort of iPhone. Kids are losing sense of being human because they are enveloped in technology. Now, I am not saying all kids are spoiled, but some certainly are. I saw this kid at Walmart, about 6 or 7, and she had an iPhone. Then I see the mom whip out her own iPhone. That right there tells the story.

• Spoiling should not be tolerated 😕

Obesity is a big problem in today's life as children are getting spoiled, not just with toys and technology but with food too. Sometimes even when the child is not hungry it will ask for food just because it might see a nice looking chocolate bar over there. Also, instead of proper, healthy food, they get junk food. Parents may give out about their child's weight but they have only themselves to blame for spoiling their child with
    food ( junk food). Diabetes and obesity is become very frequent in
    children and this all down to children getting spoilt. It has to stop now
    or the children won't know the meaning of the word "No"! And there
    weight will be incredibly heavy👎 There is absolutely no need for
    spoiling children with anything. E.G food,toys and tetechnology. Let's
    stop this horrible behavior now!! 😨!!! ! Or only God knows what will happen.

• Yes. And some people call us the "X-Generation" cause we are worthless

In today's world, kids are like, more rude to elders, they don't respect them. And kids today have so much freedom and most of them are becoming liberated. The new generation is a pain in the ass of the society. Seriously, I think we are worthless and spoiled compared to other generations.

• Anything you want.

Interactions between parent and child have drastically decreased over the years. Instead of a walk in the park, they give them a Wii or a phone or a laptop! It's really disturbing to see the younger generations turn out so spoiled. One of the worst things I have witnessed is a parent rewarding a child for bad behavior. We have to understand that this is not the child's fault. It has something to do with the brain. The child picks up on how it's parents respond to something overtime and then starts doing it more often if the outcome is good. In their minds they think, "So if I do something bad, I'm going to be rewarded." I can only hope that they can detach themselves from this learning behavior one day. If not, we may be doooomed. ):

• Absolutely Yes, yes!

Kids nowadays given more than their need , Before they ask or try to ask; I cross my finger to the parents most of them want their kids carry the newest games , and if they aren't , the society around them force them As parents heart they do not want others be better that their kids so it would be kind of competition!

• Yes, compare to the "old days"

Obviously not all kids are spoiled. But, in general, kids nowadays are more spoiled than in the past. And it is totally the fault of the parents. These parents think their kids are just the "best". They can't do no wrong. They give in to their every needs and if something goes wrong it must be the fault of others. This is a huge problem because these kids cannot handle failure and don't understand the notion of "earning".

• "Today's" kids are always spoiled.

The present always has the shiniest toys and coolest gadgets, and the kids who grow up with them are given more to play with than the past generations. Every kid grows up more spoiled than those who watch the kid grow up. So yes, today's kids are spoiled, just like my baby cousin is spoiled with an iPad that I didn't have growing up, or myself, who grew up with a super nintendo that my mom didn't have growing up, or my mom... Etc etc.

• Yes, Compared to the so called, Olden days.

Obviously not all kids today are spoiled. The cause of children being spoiled is sometimes due to the parents thinking their kids can't do anything wrong. Because of this, Parents give into the child's needs and do whatever it pleases. Of course, Not every parent is like this because their children have a lot of respect for their parents. In other words, Children are needy for many things and their parents give that thing to them which results in them being spoiled. Being spoiled isn't a bad thing either. It's just not acceptable to be a spoiled brat.

• Idk, are kids spoiled?

These are quotes from my baby cousin (actual quotes while in my cousin's vehicle)

''Don't make me angry!''
    ''Haha i get to play and you don't take the L''
    ''Oh my god i want the ps4 if you win it can i keep it?''
    ''Ugh, are we there yet??Just go'' (what do you expect? You want
    your father to drive 100 mph?)
    *wipes out a new electronic
    *starts yelling obnoxious words like ''for nigh /uuuugh/omg omg

half of these kind of kids have never felt what most of us have been through, and assume that money comes from trees, and that's true, as my cousin never gave a second thought about his parents. They need to respect their position and what they have, so when they grow older into another generation,they'll know exactly how to earn more money as an adult and how to act properly. Depression? It will happen no matter how old, depression always comes. And from a younger age, they can learn from their pass mistakes as adults instead of learning them when they are older. I'm not saying children should be depressed, I'm just saying it in a way like ''Shouldn't kids acknowledge their authority, their parents and their elders?". It's on the hands of the parents, but that wont last any longer as the children will become adults and treat their children the way they were treated and when they work, they will FINALLY realize how hard it is and NOW they will learn how hard it is to maintain the same lifestyle that their parents went through. So it's best they learn from a younger age so it's easier as they get younger.

Anyway, i'm actually not really sure, it's just from my perspective and besides, i'm not even an adult yet.

• Children are not spoiled

Children are not spoiled nowadays. Do any of you people know the stress of being a school student today? The privileges of new technology and kinder parents do not balance it out. I have heard several of my classmates becoming depressed simply because they have a C or D or even a B. As for being rude to elders, are they any politer to us? My parents raised me to be able to argue and negotiate my limits. However, because they let me I follow all of their rules and respect them. None of my class mates are like the children you described. Sure, most of us have smartphones, our own rooms, and other tech but we aren't spoiled. Do you know what it is like being teased for being different? You may say to just let them be teased but that is not teaching them anything. You are not the one being teased or bullied. They are. As for having their own room, I'm an only child. Sometimes people just can't help it and a child should not have to share a room. People, especially teenagers need their own space.
    So i do not think children are spoiled nowadays.

• Ey bru no kid been spoiled im not playin

Aint nobody spoiled up in here u tryna finesse me with your nonsense bro. Kid up in this hood not spoiled u jealous that im ballin with my new air jordans and my iphone 10 bru. U tryna get robbed bru come up in here u a broke boi im not playin

• Kids are not

21% of all children in the USA live in poverty. Let repeat that. 21%. That's 15 million kids. They ain't spoiled are they? No they are not. Just because life today is better for kids than it was doesn't make kids spoiled. Also kids don't act like they rule everyone. They act like kids

• Kids are not

• Not all children are spoiled.

I love how people say that " this kid is spoiled because he has a laptop". Maybe it is just my family, but a lot of us do chores/ jobs for family member for money. We then save up for whatever we may want. This teaches valuable skills of budgeting. If I want a new video game then i have to save up for it. Yes there are kids with iPhones but the parents decide that the child should have it.

>