• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• Traps are big gay

Literally there is an entire scientific article dedicated to proving traps the indeed homosexual. I’m just typting this now becahse I need 28 more words. But seriously traps are even mkre gay than the democratic party seriously not joke. Ok I don’t need to type anymore now remember traps are gay

• Traps are gay.

I think traps are gay, Because they are not straight. If you are a trap, You are gay. If you are not a trap, There is a chance you might not be gay. That is my supporting argument, Thank you for reading my supporting argument. In conclusion, Traps are gay.

• Unless they're anime

Real life sucks for many reasons, And if you find that a grown man doing drag is one of those reasons: you're not gay.

However, When you enter the world of 2-d, Where artist have full range to push boundaries on what's possible, You start to find some questionable things. Like how and why the 30 year old woman looks like a 3 year old elementary student, Or why every animal has a humanoid form that completely goes against real biology, And, Finally, Why that guy looks like a girl.

The reason is simple, The artist drew a girl. Drew her frail body, Curvy hips, Even her cute face. And then-because it was really funny the first time-they told the audience that she had a penis. Later, They drew the penis when it came time to make hentai, But, The figure of the girl was kept the same. . . Because it was funny the first ten times in a row, Of course.

Now, You, A biological male who is evolutionary designed to find the female form attractive are stuck asking this question in the first place. Looking for exceptions, Confirmations, And solutions because you ran smack dab into what is basically a marride bachelor. This shouldn't exist in the real world, And for the most part it doesn't without serious life choices, But on the internet-where knowledge is at the literally tip of your fingers-it's very strong consistancy if you let it.

Don't get it twisted, However, Traps are aimed at straight men (or girls with questionable interested) because of what the artist intends. If you were gay, You'd be looking for the masculine type yaoi.

• My friend a trap

My friend say he's a trap, And it makes him happy. Gay is another word for happy, So good 'nuff for me! Also, He said he got raped by a lesbian chick once so I think it was the lesbian chick who was gay, Not him. TRAPS AIN'T GAY Y'ALL!

• So you gotta understand, They have pp.

The definition of gay is indeed pp to pp. You understand here, Traps have pp. No matter you want to think it, Its simple. If youre laying awake at night wondering if theyre gay, Just hear the words saying "This ain't it chief". It's all you need to know. Now if we're talking about socks then it's all good m8.

• It's freaking homo.

The definition of a homosexual relationship is whenever it's two (or more i guess) guys/girls. If a guy is dating a trap, That is still a gay relationship, Because underneath all the clothing that is their costume, It's a guy. No matter how good they hide it, They're still a male, End of story, It's gay.

• Traps are Gay

Homosexuality is liking another man. A trap is a man.
    Man likes a trap. So man likes a man. Homosexuality is a man liking a man. Trap is a man. Man like man. Man like trap. Man is gay. As simple as it is, A trap is indeed gay. No further arguement needed

• If you answered yes, you are stupid.

Wow, I can’t believe how many truly stupid comments on here. That is the problem with labels, especially ones that people use incorrectly. I don’t know what a “trap” is. It sounds like a slang term for transvestite which is a person who likes to dress up as the other sex. It has nothing to do with their sexuality as most transvestites are heterosexual. I also wonder when “gay” became the universal term for anyone homosexual? If so they should change the LGTB acronym. Gay is a homosexual man, lesbian is a homosexual woman. Whatever the semantics, no one mentioned sex. The ones, which I noticed were almost universally men, who immediately and vehemently agreed yes and then went into a tirade of hate speech should read up on homophobia and what it is usually a sure sign of. It determines who wants to have sex with them more than who they want to have sex with. Most of the time it’s to express a feeling they are missing. Usually because people are stupid and they are mean. Gender schemas and gender roles that societies create, argue, and then judge, rank, and police each other are changing thank goodness. But unfortunately people are not.

• This is a fetish, not something defining someone's sexuality.

Heterosexual men are attracted to female appearing people while Homosexual men are attracted to male appearing people. It's not fair to define someone's sexuality based on their fetishes. The main aspect of sexuality is to identify what the person in question finds sexually attracting. While the person is biologically a male, they are female appearing. A heterosexual man finding a transgender woman attractive isn't gay, it's a fetish.

• Traps aint gay

Trap aint gay if she look like a gal, look at nonomy, if u dont tap that you a fukin homo gay boi, some traps are more girl and prettier than most girls, just because u find out she has a dick she suddenly is not attractive ya idiot boi

• Traps and Statues

This question is a joke. Of course, traps are not gay. Say, if you like a statue of a woman, would you say you love statues. No, you love women. Apply this logic to traps and it is clear that Traps are blatantly not gay AS THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN.

• The guy from boku girl turns me on

And im not gay, so it's fine yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet

• Traps are not gay

Traps are not gay because their dick is almost non existential so basically your having sex anally but you are not seeing its dick also a lot of people say that the dick makes it cute so when there dick is small it makles it really cute and too much people are gay for thinking that traps are gay

• They are not as long as you dont shag them

I feel traps arent gay because as long as you just get a blowjob or a handjob and dont touch the other traps penis then technically you never knew they were a guy so it couldnt be counted as being gay and most people argue that the dick makes them cuter which i can see where they're coming from but personally im not that intrested in penis

• I don't understand

How could Traps be gay? What aspect exists that could possibly make you believe that traps could be gay? Traps, first and foremost, are created by the advanced civilization in Japan, where such legendary artists such as Hayao Miyazaki, Akio Chiba, and last but not least, Hiroki Endo reside. How could anything exported by such an advanced civilization that has he the forefront of cancer research, stem cell research, astronomy, and electronics development possibly create something of the homosexual manner? Furthermore, as many world renown psychologists claim, homosexuality is the attraction of one to their own sex. Therefore, if one is attracted to a trap, WHICH APPEARS FEMALE, then, logically, he or she is attracted to a women. In conclusion, it would be theoretically and logically implausible for one who is attracted to female characteristics, AKA traps, to be gay.

• Traps are not gay

Because if your a normie, you think traps are gay, if your pretty dank like I then u know that traps are not gay because it ends with a guy, being a GIRL, Meaning that girl is the ending word, therefore rendering it to a female, making it not gay for people to like them

• Nah fam they straight as a broom

Its only gay if you like their dick more than their ass fam. If you have your socks on its all good. Just don't touch or think about the dick and its just like anal with a female making it heterosexual intercourse. Ya'll know what I mean, the game can be tough some times.

>