• Getting to the real issues here

Yes, they're incredibly gay. It's a guy in a dress and that's really all it comes down to. If your "girlfriend's" balls are slapping yours, that's pretty gay. If you've got "her" dick in your mouth, that's pretty.

This sentence is fluff designed to reach the total word limit, fam.

• What happened to common sense

Of course traps are gay. Traps are just men who have a mental disorder and can't afford to have their genitals mutilated by a licensed professional. In my Opinion anyone who thinks that traps aren't gay should go to back to school. What low level of intelligence must you possess to think traps aren't gay? I look over at the opposing side and it is very scary to see some of there arguments. Like the first one this person says " As a heterosexual man who is strictly attracted to "traps", or those with male reproductive parts" or " I feel the femine penis, one of the most alluring aspects of traps, is different to, say, the "masculine" penis. Gender involves much more than what genitals a person has, so even though traps resemble men, they do not fit into the socially constructed definition of men." Now I can't tell if this person is joking or just extremely stupid. There is no such thing as a "feminine penis" it's a penis plain and simple. If you look between your legs and you see a penis guess what your a man and if you have a vagina your a women. There is no fucking gray area or somewhere in between. And what do mean when you say " I don't think my preference brings my sexuality into question." Of course it brings your sexuality into question. Your clearly in denial that your gay.

• Are you dumb?

DIck + Dick = Gay
    Its not that hard. Its telling me I need 40 more words but I barely needed 3. Why do I have to explain this to people? If you know what gay means you shouldnt be in denial that being aroused by the same gender is gay.

• If you have a D and you take the D you're gay.

Traps have penises and quite often like to take the penis in some way. This follows the rule of "If you have a D and you take the D you're gay".

If they are not gay then they are, At the very least, Not straight because what straight person takes a D in the ass?

• Traps are gay it's literally a guy

But it's prison gay fake gay. You're not really gay for liking traps, It's gay content and gay activity for "straight" or mostly straight people. Who cares, Though. Just f**k whoever you want, Let em f**k you, I don't care. I'm a huge fag and I recognize that. Embrace it.

• Traps are gay (with an asterisk)

Usually, When people think of traps, They think of a gay *male* dressing up as a female trying to get *men*. If the trap identifies as a *man*, And a *male* has sex with that trap, Then it is gay because it’s a *man* having sex with a *man*.

However, I’ve heard that some people use the term trap towards pre-op trans women. In that case, It wouldn’t be gay, Because that person would identify as a *woman* which would make it a *man* having sex with a *woman* which is not gay.

• Yeah, But so what?

If ya like to beat your meat to a trap, Who's business is it? Who cares? Do what ya want. Nothin' wrong with that. If your otherwise attracted to the female part, Than your not outright /gay/, But the dick sure is a gay aspect. Do whatever you want, But in specific it's gay.

• He has a penis.

Men of varying backgrounds lust after wuhmans and some lust after other men. Men who pursue a wahmans do so because they want to insert their peepee in her peepee. When a man drops the panties of a supposed wuhmans and sees that peepee flop about, Then he should feel so deceived that he loses all interest. But in the case of chad thundercock, His peepee doesn't become soft. He doesn't quit. In conclusion, Traps are gay but only if you go back to it. Admit to yourself its gay and if it doesn't clear that condition up then you are 100% gay and you should feel proud to open them boys up.

• It's gay for a biological male to be sexually attracted to another biological male.

If you're a dude, And you're sexually attracted to another dude, Regardless of whether or not he crossdresses and/or cut off his dick and balls, He's still a dude and thus your being attracted to him makes you gay, As the very definition of "gay" is "someone who is attracted to the same gender as themselves".

• They are dudes

If you know it’s a dude, It is super gay. If you truly believe it is a female, It is not gay to be attracted, However. If you still are after finding out the truth, It becomes as gay as f***ing a big, Burly, Black dude named Requis in the ass.

• If you answered yes, you are stupid.

Wow, I can’t believe how many truly stupid comments on here. That is the problem with labels, especially ones that people use incorrectly. I don’t know what a “trap” is. It sounds like a slang term for transvestite which is a person who likes to dress up as the other sex. It has nothing to do with their sexuality as most transvestites are heterosexual. I also wonder when “gay” became the universal term for anyone homosexual? If so they should change the LGTB acronym. Gay is a homosexual man, lesbian is a homosexual woman. Whatever the semantics, no one mentioned sex. The ones, which I noticed were almost universally men, who immediately and vehemently agreed yes and then went into a tirade of hate speech should read up on homophobia and what it is usually a sure sign of. It determines who wants to have sex with them more than who they want to have sex with. Most of the time it’s to express a feeling they are missing. Usually because people are stupid and they are mean. Gender schemas and gender roles that societies create, argue, and then judge, rank, and police each other are changing thank goodness. But unfortunately people are not.

• This is a fetish, not something defining someone's sexuality.

Heterosexual men are attracted to female appearing people while Homosexual men are attracted to male appearing people. It's not fair to define someone's sexuality based on their fetishes. The main aspect of sexuality is to identify what the person in question finds sexually attracting. While the person is biologically a male, they are female appearing. A heterosexual man finding a transgender woman attractive isn't gay, it's a fetish.

• Traps aint gay

Trap aint gay if she look like a gal, look at nonomy, if u dont tap that you a fukin homo gay boi, some traps are more girl and prettier than most girls, just because u find out she has a dick she suddenly is not attractive ya idiot boi

• Traps and Statues

This question is a joke. Of course, traps are not gay. Say, if you like a statue of a woman, would you say you love statues. No, you love women. Apply this logic to traps and it is clear that Traps are blatantly not gay AS THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN.

• The guy from boku girl turns me on

And im not gay, so it's fine yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet

• Traps are not gay

Traps are not gay because their dick is almost non existential so basically your having sex anally but you are not seeing its dick also a lot of people say that the dick makes it cute so when there dick is small it makles it really cute and too much people are gay for thinking that traps are gay

• They are not as long as you dont shag them

I feel traps arent gay because as long as you just get a blowjob or a handjob and dont touch the other traps penis then technically you never knew they were a guy so it couldnt be counted as being gay and most people argue that the dick makes them cuter which i can see where they're coming from but personally im not that intrested in penis

• I don't understand

How could Traps be gay? What aspect exists that could possibly make you believe that traps could be gay? Traps, first and foremost, are created by the advanced civilization in Japan, where such legendary artists such as Hayao Miyazaki, Akio Chiba, and last but not least, Hiroki Endo reside. How could anything exported by such an advanced civilization that has he the forefront of cancer research, stem cell research, astronomy, and electronics development possibly create something of the homosexual manner? Furthermore, as many world renown psychologists claim, homosexuality is the attraction of one to their own sex. Therefore, if one is attracted to a trap, WHICH APPEARS FEMALE, then, logically, he or she is attracted to a women. In conclusion, it would be theoretically and logically implausible for one who is attracted to female characteristics, AKA traps, to be gay.

• Traps are not gay

Because if your a normie, you think traps are gay, if your pretty dank like I then u know that traps are not gay because it ends with a guy, being a GIRL, Meaning that girl is the ending word, therefore rendering it to a female, making it not gay for people to like them

• Nah fam they straight as a broom

Its only gay if you like their dick more than their ass fam. If you have your socks on its all good. Just don't touch or think about the dick and its just like anal with a female making it heterosexual intercourse. Ya'll know what I mean, the game can be tough some times.